- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here's the second game of the triathlon! Only one more to go. How difficult is it going to get? Let's find out.
Fleeting Love: Chapter 18

Jon was suddenly blinded by sunlight. He heard the sound of cars driving by and horns honking. When his eyes adjusted, he saw he was standing in a small parking lot right next to a street. He was back in normal clothes, a light gray t-shirt and black gym shorts. The street was almost completely empty of people with some dilapidated buildings.

" Where the hell am I? " he thought.

" The next game, Jon-Jon! Where else would you be? " Aphrodite's voice chimed in.

" I knew that. I meant more specifically. "

" Why don't you turn around and find out? "

Jon turned to see an old building behind him. It was one story and painted a dark blue color. A large neon sign was on a pole in front of the building. It read: " The Love Lounge " in curly, pink writing with a light blue border. As he looked at it, the sign began to flicker.

" The Love Lounge? Really? "

" Yes. This is one of my favorite places. I don't use it very often, so you should feel honored. "

" Okay... What's the game? "

" Must you always be in such a hurry? Fine. Go inside. The game begins there. " Aphrodite said dryly.

Somewhat suspicious, Jon walked to the building's front door. Who knew what was waiting for him inside? Aphrodite did say the games would become more difficult. The first game was paradise. Since there were only two games left, he had a feeling the difficulty spike was going to be pretty drastic. He opened the door to a short hallway with pink wallpaper. Deeper inside the building, he could hear electronic music pulsing.

" What the hell is this? Some kind of strip club? " Jon asked walking further in.

" Not exactly. "

He brushed through a set of curtains at the end of the hall and froze. Before him was a dark room with blue and pink lights. The room had multiple levels to it with ramps and small staircases. For furniture it had black leather couches, cushioned wood chairs, and wooden tables spread throughout. None of that was what made him freeze in place though.

The room was full of women he knew. Women who had previously been in a game. From the looks of it, every single one of them too. Jon remembered the dream he'd had a couple nights ago. Maybe it was actually a glimpse of the future.

When he walked into the room, all eyes turned to him. All the ladies were wearing black dresses of different fashion.

" Aphrodite... What's going on? " he asked.

" Welcome to the Love Lounge, Jon-Jon. I'm sure you already recognize these lovely ladies. Almost every girl that has been in a game with a few exceptions. THIS is the next game. "

" What is the game? "

" I'll get to that. First, pick a girl. Any one of them. "

" Alright. " Jon looked around at all the girls. He had no idea where to begin. " I guess I'll see who all is here. "

After walking around for a bit, he saw only a select few were missing. Alexis and the Aguilar's to be exact. Jon had a creeping feeling that their absence wasn't by accident. He tried not to think about the implications of that fact. There were also some people he didn't expect to see here.

Oddly enough, Diana was here. She'd given him a knowing smile when he walked by her. Ms. L and Sandra sat at a table together, it made sense since they were the only two adults in the place. Those were just the ones who stuck out. He noticed all of them were barefoot.

" No surprise there. " Jon didn't know who to choose though. " I can't decide, Aphrodite. There's too many girls. " he finally said.

" Oh, please. There's no such thing as too many girls, Jon. Are you asking me to choose for you? Because I happily will. " Aphrodite offered.

" Um, no. I'll choose for myself. "

He quickly inspected the room and made his decision. Trying not to be awkward, Jon walked up to their table.

" Hey, Jasmine, Savannah, Anna. " he said turning to each of them.

The two Hispanic and one Native American girls all smiled in response.

" Are these the ones you choose? "

" Yes. "

" Predictable. Okay. These three it is. "

" Wait, wait. What do you mean predictable? "

" Really, Jon? We've known each other for quite awhile now. You like a certain type of girl. Latinas. "

" Well... Yeah... I can like whatever I want. " he thought turning red.

" There's nothing wrong with it. I'm just making an observation. Brace yourself. You're taking a trip down south. " Aphrodite laughed.

The moment the goddess said that, Jon began to dwindle in size. He didn't freak out or anything. He was very used to the process and had been expecting it. As a nice little surprise, his clothes shrank also. The girls feet danced happily under the table, craving attention.

" Alright, Aphrodite. I'm tiny. What's the game? "

" This is the marathon portion of the triathlon. You are going to spend five hours in here. Not a minute more or less. Each one of these ladies is going to have their own time with you. They can pretty much do whatever they want. No complaining. Fair enough? "

" Yeah... Sounds pretty easy. "

" Oh ho! Listen to Mr. Confidence! Time starts now. Good luck, Jon-Jon. "

Jon focused back on the six feet in front of him. Jasmine and Savannah were both light skinned with fairly big feet for their age, Anna's skin was a darker tone with smaller feet. Knowing what the game was now, he somewhat regretted his choice. Jasmine liked to play, knew what she wanted, and wouldn't take no for an answer. All those things were dangerous for someone of Jon's current size.

Savannah had a playful side as well, but not nearly as rough as Jasmine. Anna never seemed interested in anything to do with Jon and his foot fetish. Aphrodite probably changed that for the purposes of this game.

" C'mere, Jon. " Jasmine spoke pushing the table so she could see him.

Cautiously, he moved closer. Once he was within range, Jasmine's left foot shot forward and pinned him on the ground. Her large, red-painted toes were clenched on his chest.

" It's good to see you again. I missed the fun we had. I'm happy you chose us first. " Jasmine said practically grinning from ear to ear.

" Nice to see you too. " he replied trying to free himself.

She increased the pressure on him.

" I think I already have an idea for what we can do. Move the table and make a triangle with the chairs. "

Anna and Savannah did as Jasmine said.

" Alright. Here's the game. Jon, you stand in the center of us. All three of us are going to try to keep you there with our feet. You try to leave the triangle. Okay? "

" Suuure. "

" Then let's go! "

Jasmine poised herself for the game. Jon considered what he was going to do. Most of the other women watched in amusement, some chatted with drinks in hand. Before a plan even fully formed, he bolted towards Anna. He wasn't sure why he chose Anna, but he did. He would run under her chair to freedom.

Anna's foot slid across the carpet at him from the left. He stopped just short of it crashing into him. It continued to slide past him. He was nearly to Anna's chair when her other foot came down on its side. He began to move out of its path, when it zoomed forward and slammed into him. Jon was sent flying backwards. He tumbled back to the center of the triangle.

" Nice, Anna! Almost got away, little guy. Too bad you'll have to be quicker. "

Jon groaned as he stood up. Being swatted by a gigantic foot didn't feel great. He rolled his shoulder slowly, trying to work out the pain.

" You're fine. Come on. Let's go again. " Jasmine said with a predatory grin.

She obviously wanted to catch him herself. He had a feeling there was another idea in her devious mind. This time, he made a mad dash for the gap between Jasmine and Savannah. Out of pure spite, he decided Jasmine was not going to touch him as long as he could help it. Jasmine's wide foot swiped at him a couple times, but he kept moving further out of her range.

A mistake he'd realize too late. Savannah's foot suddenly swooped into his field of view from above. Her years of soccer were coming in handy. The kick was too fast for him to dodge. In seconds he was popped up into the air by the kick.

" Shiiiiiiiit! " Jon yelled beginning to fall.

He braced to hit the ground, but it never happened. Something caught him! Opening his eyes and lifting his head, he saw that he was sandwiched between Savannah's soles. She'd put her feet together in air and caught him between them.

" Don't worry, Jon. I wouldn't hurt you. " she said sweetly.

Gently, Savannah lowered him to the ground. A part of Jon had to resist the urge to nuzzle up against her red-painted toes. Savannah was always kind to him, especially when she'd been in a game all those months ago. Plus, her feet were quite nice.

" Alright. Time to change things up. Scoot in closer. "

All three girls moved in. Running out of the triangle would be immensely easier now. However, he was already well in range to be stopped.

" Go! " Jasmine shouted.

Her foot shot towards him and shoved him to the ground yet again.

" No fair! I can't escape like this! " Jon yelled as Jasmine's foot pressed down on the lower half of his body.

" To be honest, you weren't supposed to. It was just a way of messing with you. I got impatient though. So we're gonna cut right to the fun stuff. Hold him down you two. "

One of Savannah's and Anna's feet came from both sides, restraining his arms. Their toes almost completely covered his chest.

" Hey! What are you doing!? "

" Don't worry. You're going to like this. "

With surprising dexterity, Jasmine's toes lifted up his shirt and pulled down his shorts. At roughly five inches tall, Jon's entire body was covered by feet except his head. Using her big toe, Jasmine pulled down his boxers next. She grasped his minuscule member between her big and second toe. It throbbed as her soft skin rubbed against it. Jasmine's grin widened and she began stroking his stiffy.

Jon didn't want to give her the satisfaction of exploding, but he couldn't fight the overwhelming pleasure. He blew all over her soft, bulbous toes in under a minute. Once he was spent and breathing heavily, the feet let him go. He quickly pulled his boxers and shorts back up.

" That was fun, Jon. We'll have to do that again when you're up for it. Until then, I think it's massage time. "

" Excuse me, darlin'. I think you've had your fun. We're all supposed to get a turn with the munchkin. Why don't you hand him over? If you please. " A Southern accented voice said.

Jasmine's eyes went wide when she looked at the speaker. Jon looked from his position on the floor to see Sandra looming over them. The over six foot tall woman dwarfed him when he was normal sized. Now, she might as well have been a mountain. Realizing arguing with Sandra was pointless, Jasmine scooped him up.

" I'll see you later, Jon. " she said giving him to Sandra.

He had a feeling he would be seeing her much sooner than he liked.

Sandra smiled as she brought him up to her face. " Hey, sweet pea. I've been waiting for that second session, but then you disappeared for awhile. I'm happy you're back now. Why don't we celebrate in the best way I can think of? "

She set him on the table she'd been sharing with Ms. L.

Ms. L waved at him with a smile. " Hi, Jon. Nice seeing you again. "

" Ms. L. " he said getting shakily to his feet.

Jasmine sure worked him out good. He got his first good look at Ms. L. He hadn't seen her in quite some time. As a TA, she left about a week before school let out for the summer. Everyone in the class was sad to see her go, including Ms. L. She had been very emotional that day. Other than that, she was pretty much the same as always.

Her dark brown hair still had a pixie cut. She wore a black dress with no straps. Sandra didn't look any different than the last time he saw her. She was wearing a dress with a single strap.

" Me and Kristen were talking about our... experiences with you. You've been doing this for awhile, huh? Just can't enough feet, can ya? " Sandra laughed with her sultry grin.

" Very naughty, Jon. " Ms. L said mock angrily.

Jon turned slightly red once more. " I get around. " he said scratching his head.

" I guess so. But that's enough chit-chat. Let's get down to business. "

Sandra propped her humongous feet up on the table, Ms. L also did. Although Ms. L's feet were considerably smaller. If he remembered correctly she wore a size eight and Sandra a sixteen. Exactly half the size. Ms. L's feet were wide with short toes.

" Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Kristen? "

" I believe I am, Sandra. "

Suddenly, both women shoved one of their feet forward and smushed him between them. The front of his body was pressed up against Sandra's warm sole, Ms. L's sole covered his back. Jon gave a cry of surprise at the sudden attack.

" You alright in there, sugar? We weren't too hard were we? " Sandra asked sweetly.

" Umm, yeah! Wasn't ready for that. "

" Okay, good. You can stay in there for a bit. "

One of his arms was pinned between the ladies heels, the other was on Sandra's sole. His left cheek was right up against her sole and his member as well. Because he was still spent from Jasmine's little game, there wasn't much of a reaction. Jon didn't particularly like his current position, but he would gladly take the time to rest.

" Boy, you have some downright tiny feet. Shoe shoppin' must be a breeze. "

" It definitely isn't difficult. You must go through hell to find shoes. "

" You have no idea, darlin' "

He stayed encased in the sole prison for a few minutes longer, nearly falling asleep due to the softness and warmth. The two feet released him just as suddenly as they'd trapped him. His arm had that weird pins and needles feeling.

" Shall we move on to our favorite part? " Sandra asked flexing her toes.

" Yes, please! "

" Since its been so long since you had a massage from Jon, you can have the first one. "

" Really, Sandra? That's so kind of you. You up for it, Jon? "

" Sure. Why not? "

" Woo! Then come on. I'm ready. "

He walked over and stood before Ms. L's feet. Her light pink-painted toes clenched in anticipation. At his current size, the top of his head only came up to the middle of her sole. Regardless, he reached up and started rubbing her sole. His hands sunk right into her incredibly soft sole.

Ms. L let out a deep sigh of relaxation. Once he massaged all he could reach, Ms. L brought her feet down on the side of the table. He began rubbing her toes.

" This is gonna be a long five hours. " he thought working between her second and third toe.
Chapter End Notes:
There was a lot I could've done with this chapter. I chose some of my personal favorite giantesses and one of my friends (you know who you are). If you guys really want to see more of this game, I'll do it. Otherwise, I'm moving on to the next game. Also, I'm curious who your favorite giantesses are from the series. Lemme know! :)