- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for the long delay. School and a lot of other things are eating up my time like crazy. My creative juices are kinda low right now as well. On the brighter side of things, this chapter is action packed! We are reaching the end of Jon's adventures. I'm slightly saddened to think about it. Maybe that's why I'm writing so slow. Trying to avoid the inevitable end. Please enjoy and leave a constructive review!
Fleeting Love: Chapter 15

Jon woke up late the next morning. He was supposed to go over to Alexis' room at 10:00, but didn't wake up until 10:45.

" Why didn't she come wake me up? I gave her a spare room key exactly for this. " he wondered.

He hastily threw on a light blue t-shirt, a pair of khaki shorts, and white shoes. As he walked out the door, he remembered the chain in his nightstand. Without exactly knowing why, he retrieved the strange object and pocketed it. Navigating the multiple corridors of the ship, Jon eventually arrived at Alexis' room. He knocked a few times before she finally answered.

" Hey. Sorry, I slept in late. I thought you were gonna come wake me up? "

Alexis made eye contact for a split second before looking at the floor.

" I um... slept in too. My bad. " she said walking back into her room.

Jon frowned and followed her in, closing the door behind him.

" So, what do you wanna do today? We can try the pool again or go see one of the shows in the dining room. It's up to you. I'm okay with anything. "

Alexis laid down on her bed and faced away from him before answering.

" I don't really feel like doing anything today, Jon. Maybe we could just stay in one of our rooms? Relax and watch TV or something. "

He sat down at the foot of her bed.

" What's wrong, babe? You seem kinda down. "

" It's nothing, Jon. I just don't feel like going out. "

" Oh, no. You can't say that. You would never let me say that and accept it. Tell me what's wrong. "

" Please, let it go. "

Jon rounded the bed and laid on it to face her.

" Tell me what's wrong. I want you to be happy. Let me help with whatever's bothering you. "

Alexis was silent for a moment before her brown eyes looked up at him.

" It's Parker... " she began.

" Parker? Is he still stalking you? "

" ...He was waiting outside my room last night. He started saying creepy things. He said how he was so much better for me than you. When I tried to argue he got angry... I thought he was going to hurt me... Some man came out of his room and chased him off. He scares me, Jon. "

Jon's brow knitted in anger.

" He tried to hurt you? Are you okay? " he asked leaning up.

" Honestly, no. But he didn't touch me. "

" That son of a bitch! I'm gonna beat the shit out of him. " Jon said standing up.

" Jon, calm down. You don't need to fight him or anything like that. Maybe you could just talk to him. He seems kinda scared of you. "

" He should be! He has no reason to scare you like that and he's gonna regret it. "

Alexis got up from the bed and went over to put her hands on his face. Standing on her tip toes, she kissed him softly. His anger subsided almost immediately.

" Are you calm now? " she asked grinning.

" Sorry. My temper got the better of me. I'm calm. "

" I understand why you're so mad. I love that you care so much. All I'm asking is for you to try scaring him off before you start throwing punches. "

" Alright. I promise. The rest is up to Parker. " he said putting his hands on her hips.

" Are you going to do this right now? We can stay here and relax for awhile. Watch some TV, order some food, and maybe do a little massage? "

" That sounds great, but I need to do this as quickly as possible. I don't want you to have to worry about that creep longer than you have to. I'm going to go out to the pool again and try to find him. If I can't, I'll ask Aphrodite where he is. Once I deal with him, I'll come right back here. Okay? "

" Okay... Be careful though, Jon. "

" Of course. I'll be back in a bit. " Jon said and kissed Alexis on the cheek.

With that, he left her room. It was time to put an end to Parker's bullshit...

__________________________________________________________

Jon took another sip from his drink while scanning the crowd for Parker. He'd been sitting at the pool area's juice bar for nearly an hour now. So far, Parker hadn't turned up. He figured he would wait for awhile longer and then ask Aphrodite where Parker was. One upside of being the goddesses favorite toy was that everything on the ship was free. Food, drinks, and anything else he wanted.

Ever since leaving Alexis' room, his anger at Parker had slowly been building up again. No one had the right to scare her like he did. Jon seriously wanted to pound the bastard, but he promised he would try other ways first. He continued to search through the people surrounding the pool. A passing face made him do a double-take.

It was Parker! The creep was casually strolling by the pool. He wore a red button-up shirt and black shorts. Jon got up from his stool and started to slowly walk over to Parker. He didn't want him to run off before he could get to him. Weaving through the crowd, he cut off his target.

Parker's eyes widened for a split second before he got a displeased look on his face.

" Hello, Jon. Do you need something? " he said sounding exasperated.

" Listen, Parker. I'm not stupid. I know you've been stalking Alexis and I want you to stop. If I find out you go anywhere near her again, I'm going to beat your ass and that's not a threat. It's a promise. If you lay a finger on her, it's gonna be ten times worse for you. Got it? "

Parker was silent for a moment, then burst out laughing.

" You're not stupid? Coulda fooled me. One of the most beautiful girls alive likes you and you disappear to some island for five months. Do you even know how sad Alexis was? Almost every single thought she had was about you. She cried herself to sleep and then mumbled your name. I was there for her through all that and yet she chose you. How is that fair? And it gets worse than that. You're Aphrodite's toy. Your life is hers to do with as she pleases. She could choose to kill you on a whim and have no regret. Leaving Alexis all alone and depressed. Have you thought about that? No, probably not. You don't deserve Alexis. She needs someone who can give her everything she needs. " Parker said suddenly serious.

" Don't talk like you know anything about me or Alexis! I didn't want to get stuck on that shit hole of an island. I love Alexis more than you ever will. I'll give her everything she needs, so don't worry about it. Just leave her alone, you fucking creep. " Jon yelled and turned to walk away.

" Why should I? "

Jon froze in mid-step. His anger began to bubble over. He had kept it in check until now, but Parker's pompous attitude was pushing him over the edge. Jon's hands balled into fists at his sides.

" I'll tell you why... " he said through gritted teeth.

Quickly whipping around, Jon threw a punch at Parker's face. He felt it collide against skin and grinned triumphantly. When he felt the skin begin to force his hand down painfully, the grin vanished. He hadn't punched Parker's face, Parker had caught the punch! With a grin of his own, Parker punched Jon squarely in the jaw.

Jon stumbled back, but remained standing.

" I hope you weren't expecting an easy fight. Size isn't everything, asshole. " Parker said bouncing on his heels.

" I hope you enjoyed that punch. It's gonna cost you. "

Jon ran at Parker and tackled him to the ground. Wrestling for a moment, Jon got on top of Parker and started to barrage him with punches. Parker held his arms up in a meager defense. He landed a few good hits before Parker was able to get his leg up and kick Jon away. Parker stood up with blood dripping from one nostril.

He charged Jon, trying to kick his side. Jon grabbed his leg with both arms. Parker hopped on his free leg and kicked Jon on the side of the head. Jon fell to the ground, his vision swimming from the unexpected kick. As Parker got up, a bystander moved to stop the fight. He punched the man and shoved him out of the way.

Jon had risen onto one knee when Parker grabbed the front of his shirt in one hand and began ferociously punching him with the other. Jon marveled at the boy's surprising strength as he was beaten. Parker didn't look nearly as strong as he was. He could feel blood beginning to trickle down the side of his face from Parker's multiple punches. Finally, Jon mustered up the will to raise his arm to stop the pounding.

Once the punches stopped, he started throwing his own punches to beat Parker back and fully stand up. Jon was only on his feet for seconds when Parker kicked them out from under him. He landed with his head hanging inches above the surface of the pool. Suddenly, Parker wrapped his hands around Jon's throat and submerged his head under the water. Jon thrashed wildly as his blood stained the water red.

" Holy shit! He's actually trying to kill me! He's fucking insane! " he thought.

Jon reached up and got hold of Parker's collar. He brought one knee up to his opponent's chest while using the other leg to push off the deck. He and Parker tumbled into the water. Jon quickly broke the surface, gasping for air. Parker came up moments later choking on water. Without thinking, Jon dove at him.

" Son of a bitch! " he yelled driving his elbow into Parker's cheek.

Jon hammered Parker with slow, powerful punches. His left eye was swelling up from the beating Parker gave him earlier, but that wasn't going to stop him now. Parker lunged forward, reaching for Jon's neck once again. He held Parker's hands away and reared his head back. Jon delivered a solid headbutt.

He felt Parker's nose break under the impact. He raised his arm for one final punch, but couldn't bring it down. An invisible force was stopping him from moving completely.

" Enough! " a female voice boomed.

Jon was lifted from the pool into the air. The same was happening to Parker. Looking to his left, he saw Aphrodite standing at the edge of the pool with a very pissed off expression. They were both dropped on the deck on either side of the goddess.

" What is the meaning of this?! " she yelled.

Jon slowly got to his feet. He was quite happy to see blood dripping from Parker's busted nose and his already bruising face. Jon wasn't much better off though.

" Talk to your boy toy over there. He threw the first punch. " Parker said.

" You couldn't keep your damn mouth shut! " he yelled back.

" Quiet! Both of you! Jon. Tell me what is going on. " Aphrodite shouted.

" Parker has been stalking Alexis. Ever since you told him he wasn't her servant anymore. He's followed her around for days now. Alexis told him she didn't want to see him again, but he kept showing up. Last night, he waited outside her room for her. He started telling her how bad I was for her and how good he was. When Alexis tried to argue, Parker got angry. Alexis thought he was going to hurt her, but some guy chased him off. I came out here today to get him leave her alone. I warned him to or I was going to make him. He started talking some non-sense about how I don't deserve Alexis and how he can give her what she's needs. I got mad. I tried to hit him and you can figure out the rest. " Jon explained and put a hand to his hurting face.

" Is this true, Parker? " the goddess asked calmly.

Parker looked away, avoiding Aphrodite's eyes.

" ...Yes. But it's not like anything I said wasn't true. This bastard doesn't deserve half the things he has. Especially all of the gifts from you and the special treatment. He wouldn't even have Alexis if it wasn't for you putting them together in the first place. You give him all of these things and he barely appreciates it. He wants to escape from you! Meanwhile, I've been with you for years. I do everything you ask of me and more. I rarely ask for anything from you. Jon shows up a few months ago and he gets whatever he wants. The only thing you've given me since you found him is a foot fetish so I could be Alexis' foot servant. The only gift you've given me is something to make me more like him. How is that fair? Huh? " Parker said.

" Watch your tone, boy. Remember who you're talking to. Be glad I decided to take you at all. My greatest gift was not leaving you all by yourself. I told you to stay away from Jon and Alexis as well. At least Jonathan knows who's in charge and does what I tell him. He knows his place. Do you, Parker? "

" Why? Why do you like him so much more than me? I don't understand. Please, M- "

Parker disappeared mid-sentence, gone in the blink of an eye. Before he vanished, Parker looked genuinely upset. Almost on the verge of tears. Jon saw an odd expression on Aphrodite's face after she sent Parker off, one he'd never seen and couldn't figure out.

" You don't have to worry about him anymore. He won't be coming back. Let me heal you. " Aphrodite said and put a hand on his face.

Jon was overwhelmed with a feeling of comfort and warmth. The pain in his face melted away. He suddenly noticed that time was frozen around them. The passengers stood unmoving, still staring at the pool where he and Parker had been fighting.

" Thanks. " Jon said feeling strangely awkward. Like he had seen something he wasn't supposed to.

" Don't put too much thought into what you just saw. It was nothing. No one will remember the fight. Go back to Alexis. "

Jon wanted to tell Aphrodite that he wanted to talk to her, but decided against it. The goddess disappeared and time started moving. The crowd was full of confused faces momentarily, but people returned to what they were doing. Still trying to figure out what he had heard, Jon set off for Alexis' room.

__________________________________________________________

" So? How'd it go? " Alexis asked opening her door.

" Well... I did try intimidating him first. " Jon said brushing past her.

" Is that your way of saying you did get in a fight with Parker? "

" Uh, yeah. I did. "

Jon flopped down on Alexis' bed. Aphrodite may have healed his wounds, but he still felt quite tired.

" Are you okay? "

" I'm fine. Me and Parker worked each other over pretty good, but then Aphrodite broke it up. She and Parker had a weird conversation. I'm not sure what they were talking about. The important part is she sent Parker away and said we won't be seeing him again. "

" Really? She did that for us? "

" I don't know if it was for us. Honestly, she seemed kinda upset after she did it. But it's done and that's all that matters. "

" Good riddance. I'm glad that creep is gone. "

" What do you wanna do, babe? That didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would. We have plenty of time to do whatever you want. "

Alexis laid down next to Jon and took his hand.

" Since when did you start calling me babe? "

" ...Today. Do you not like it? "

" No, no! It's cute. And I think I have an idea. How about a massage, foot boy? "

" Okay. I think I can do that. " Jon grinned.

He moved to the foot of the bed, leaning on the footboard. Alexis placed her small feet in his lap. He took a foot in each hand and began working his thumbs into her soles. Alexis flicked on the TV to some reality show and sighed in pleasure.

" I love your foot rubs. It doesn't get any better than this. "

" You're welcome. "

" Well, actually... There is one thing that could make it better. "

" You mean making me small, don't you? "

" Yes. I'm sorry, Jon. I miss it. It's been so long. The night you disappeared I barely had any time to enjoy it. " Alexis said indignantly.

" Alright, alright. We can do it. I'm willing. " Jon sighed.

" We don't have to. I'm just saying. "

" No, let's do it. You still have the power to shrink me, right? "

" Yeah. Maybe you should get undressed first. Your clothes are just gonna get in the way. "

" Okay... I guess you're right. "

He stood up and pulled off his shirt, shoes, socks, shorts, and finally his boxers. Jon turned around while Alexis suppressed a laugh.

" I've seen it all before big guy. No reason to be shy. "

" Yeah, when it's a lot smaller. I'm self-conscious at this size. "

" Okay. "

He stepped out of the boxers, threw them on the pile of clothes, and sat down on the edge of the bed.

" Do it. I'm ready. " he said covering his crotch.

Jon's point of view rapidly got lower. His feet left the carpet, dangling in air. In seconds, he was down to inches in height. Jon scrambled back from the edge of the bed. Alexis had a large smile on her face.

" Man, it feels weird being so small again. "

" You look so adorable though. "

" If you say so. Now let me have those beautiful feet. "

Alexis placed her feet in front of Jon. He was maybe an inch shorter than the bottom of her toes. Slowly, he reached out and pressed his hands into her sole. The giant foot arched back and the toes scrunched up. He continued to rub with his hands for a few minutes more, but gave up on it and threw his whole body against her sole.

Jon kissed her foot multiple times while gyrating. Alexis' soft skin and smell was driving him into a frenzy. His minuscule member stood at full attention.

" Bring your toes down to me. " he said between breaths, prying himself away from the lovely foot.

" I have a better idea. "

Jon suddenly shot up to be slightly taller than the tops of her toes. He began planting kisses on each of her toes, going down the line and back again. After that, he worked his now larger thumbs into her toes. Once he was done with that foot, he moved to the other and repeated the process. His member was left near bursting as he finished. He stepped back from Alexis' feet in an awkward stance.

" Are you alright down there? Do you need to go to the bathroom or something? " Alexis asked peering down.

" No. I'm just... Uh... A little excited. " he said failing miserably at hiding his erection.

" Oooh... Well, I think I can help with that. "

" What? No. You don't have to do anything. I got it under control. "

" Jon, please. Let me repay you for all these great massages. Go lean on the foot board. "

Realizing he wasn't going to win, Jon did as she said. When he got into position, Alexis scooted down the bed so her feet could reach him. Both of them came down over the lower half of his body. Her big toes pointed out and pinched his member between them.

" Alexis... "

The toes started a slow, stroking motion. Jon let out a small moan and his head dropped back on the foot board. It felt amazing. He was in pure ecstasy. Not able to hold it any longer, he exploded onto Alexis' feet. Jon slumped over her toes, breathing heavily.

" That... Was... Amazing... " he panted out.

" I'm glad you liked it, foot boy. It was the least I could do. "

" Alexis... I love you... And I'm not just saying that because of the toe job. I really do. "

Alexis grinned and scooped Jon up. He went limp in her hand, spent from the toe job.

" I love you too, Jon. Somebody just scored some bonus points for that. Before we do anything else though, let's get cleaned up and you can take a little rest. " she said bringing him up to her giant lips and kissing his face.

Alexis stood up, with her tiny boyfriend in hand, and went to the bathroom to wash up.