- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Toni lets Ryan know that even older people are capable of wonders.

Toni: "Well kiddo I bet you did not know that I am a warlock. Don't make this anymore difficult than it already is. Just relax."


Toni carefully scrounges in the clothes with his free hand and pulls Ryan out. Ryan naked body, Tonis warm hand. Toni takes a moment and examines Ryan more closely.
Ryan is scared out of his mind. He see the face of Toni, which is now bigger than ever, the gray hair the folds under and around the eyes, the smell of dirt and oil on his hand. He can smell Toni and his champangne breathe.


Ryan: (Sreaming in panic.) "What the fuck is going on here? Toni what are you doing with me?"


Toni: (Giggling) "Well well big man, not so big anymore? I am the boss now! What am I going to do with you? Your fired! Ha Ha Ha! And if you want to live you have to do what I want. "
Ryan:"Look Toni, I just wanted to hire some new younger person and your going to collect your social security in a few years anyways. Look, alright just make me big again and I'll hire you back. I promise! You can keep the 50,000 dollars.
Toni: Ryan not everything in this world is about money. Don't make me laugh, I already have a spell ready when I'm finished here that will erase this day! No one will ever know that you exsisted, without me and my magic your father would never have had a child in the first place. Does he even know what your planning here? Look, I am over 300 years old, and you want to come at me with some bullshit about social security? Your mortal world and values mean nothing to me! No way mister!"  

Ryan squims around in Toni's hand yelling, pleading for his life, pleading for forgiveness.
Toni places his thumb over Ryans upper body holding his arms on his side which make it impossible for him to move around his arms. Ryan kick around with his legs.

Toni: "Thats right. Quirm around in my hand that is what I like to see. I have not gotten this aroused in a long long time. You do have a nice little muscular body, boy!  I'll have some fun with you first and...I got a better idea... The gay clerk you know the one who is already over 65, and in the accounting department, he has a crush on you and he has his birthday this comming Wednesday.  Did you not already fire him last Friday?   Well that was your fault! I know just what to give him, this Wednesday for his birthday! Something to crush.  This meaning you, that is!   But first I've got to teach you how to treat a nice old gentleman like me..."

Toni takes the bottle from the table and pours some champangne over Ryan, lifts his wet hand with his captive in up to his lips and kisses him on his whole face, and rubs his tonge along his legs up to Ryan's crotch.

Toni notices how Ryan gets a hard-on eventhough he is still screaming and yelling while kicking around.  This pleased Toni.  "I've read your thoughts long enough to know that your a little dick sucker.  I know you like men!  You like cock and I got the good news for you first too little tyrannt!"  Ryan could feel the gray beard the cold wet champangne tounge see up Toni's nose.  He can hear how Toni moaned.

The smell of alcohol, of cigarettes.  Toni puts the bottle back on the table and undoes his jeans.  Ryan can hear the zipper of the jeans going down, how Toni uses his free hand to undo his belt, and can see how he is lifted downward,  Ryan sees the huge erection sticking out of the top of Toni's underwear.  Ryan can smell the unclean mixture of piss and pre-cumm, fish and used condoms. Just in that moment, Ryan pisses in Toni's hand and then he passes out.

Ryan's life is that of a good going son of rich man. The best schools, the vacations in Europe, daddy's credit card without a limit, and on Monday he'll be taking over his fathers business.
A transportation company called "Truckxx Transport". Ryan has plans to change things.
Ryan woke up earier than usual for a Saturday. Did not seem to have slept too well.
Ryan kissed his wife and got dressed and quietly called up Toni, wished him a happy birthday and tor-apart the letter in his pocket and threw it away. Took off his clothes and went back to bed...

Chapter End Notes:

I am happy for any feedback....this is the only way to grow.

Thank you for reading my short story.

Curtis