- Text Size +

Ryan's life is that of a good going son of rich man. The best schools, the vacations in Europe, daddy's credit card without a limit, and on Monday he'll be taking over his fathers business.
A transportation company called “Truckxx Transport”. Ryan has plans to change things, the biggest problem that he can see is the number of old men working there.
Ryan woke up earier than usual for a Saturday. Kissed his wife and got dressed and quietly snuck out of the house.

Toni is over 60, has a gray beard and a pot-belly. Other than that he only has himself, with the fact that he is a 300 years warlock.  Toni has been working at the same job as a janitor now over 30 years.  Undercover.  He knows every inch of complex, and has seen a lot of people come and go.
Toni has his birthday on Saturday and Ryan invited him for over a private meeting in the Janitors office...

Ryan: "Hello Toni. Happy Birthday. Please take a seat."


Toni: (With a bottle of Champagne,) "Thanks for inviting me. I find it strange that you wanted to see me here.  Where are the others?  I brought the Champangne just to lighten things up!  Is your father coming too?"


Ryan: "No he is in the Bungalow in Norway and has retired. Nobody else will be coming, I've decided to make this private. Listen Toni, I got some good news and some bad news for you. What do you want first?"


Toni: (With a confused look on his face.) "The good news of course!"


Ryan: "I am now the boss. And here this is for you." (Hands Toni a envelope.)


Toni takes out the letter and reads what is inside and then lays it on the table and opens up the bottle letting it pop loudly, and drinks right out of the bottle. Laughs, lets out a tear and wipes it on his finger.
Ryan looking confused, takes the letter from the table, and rereads it wondering if the walking papers were written correctly.
Toni after taking another long drink from the bottle gets up and locks the door.

Toni: "Well Ryan I've know your father now for over 30 years and I am a bit shocked. Then it was me who helped your father have a child, in the first place. The fertality rituals, and the moon phases and the trouble of it all!  And this is the way his child wants to thank me, without my help you would not have been born!  Even if your going to give me 50,000 dollars, you have no idea who I really am!   It is my birthday and all, and this getting shit-canned from you is unexpected.  But I got something for you as well.   Did he not warn you about me? I have a better idea. Here, catch this!"

Toni took a marble out of his pocket and rolled it over across the table.
Ryan catches it, holds it in his hand, making a fist.


Ryan: "What is this some kind of joke or something? I am the boss now, and your being reembursed anyways, thank you for the work, the time and...and you can go home now!"  

This was the respectless remarke from Ryan that helped Toni make his decision.
Toni's eyes started to glow and the marble absorbes into Ryans hand. Ryan cannot move, Ryans whole body glows, his whole body feels warm, and in his head everything starts to spin. Ryan shrinks down into his clothes. Toni with the bottle in his hand pulls the chair out from under the table where Ryan sat, and and looks at the shirt and sakko still laying on it.  Toni smiles...