- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

press X to Jason

"jason..."

"jason..."

"...JASON!"

 

Jason's eyes slowly opened, turning his head he saw the campfire still going strong and Max, who was clearly losing it a little bit.

"Jason man! Dude you've got to do something! That weird Irish drink or whatever that Rupert was going on about man! I think th-"

"Calm down! You're making me well angry! Let's settle down... and let's talk about this." He interrupted.

Max sighed. "Okay, in case you haven't noticed for some damn reason, you should probably take a look around."

Jason gave him a blank look and looked around through his still blurry vision. Everything seemed... big...

To his left Jason noticed the huge poker chip stack. Oh.

"You've gotta be shitting me." Jason muttered.

Max grabbed Jason's shoulders. "Dude I don't know what to do! Where are the others? Man they could be getting eaten by bugs or some weird shit if they aren't on the table with us!"

Jason stopped for a second. "Max, why are we naked?"

Max pondered for a few seconds. "Well, I guess clothes don't shrink with you I guess."

"Oh dude that means the girls are naked too!" Carl walked out from behind one of the massive poker chips. "Dude, we have to find them! You knjow, for uh, saving them and stuff..."

With the finding of Carl, Max and Jason felt more at ease, and they began to discuss their situation.

"Okay, so we know Rupert and Amber didn't drink any of the stuff, and as far as we know that's the only thing that could have caused it. In addition, those girls we don't know too well and Jennifer are somewhere around here, and God knows what the hell they could be doing or encountering" Carl stated.

"Yes, but how should we go about this?" Jason began, "Do we stay here and hope to God that Rupert or Amber finds us? Or do we go looking for the Girls and possibly risk our lives on the ground below"

Max stared at the fire from the edge of the table. "well," he said, "where was everyone when we passed out?" I think we were mostly here by the table and I think Jennifer sat down where Rupert was, and that's not too far really."

Carl got up. "well, we can't just leave those hot, naked women out there, especially not when we're supposed to get those winds tonight."

A chill crept through Jason. "Oh shit I forgot about that! If the wind picks up and we're still out in the open, who knows where we could end up, that means we don't have long to find the others and get to some shelter. Oh, and by my guess, I'd say we're... oh, I don't know, maybe like a quarter of an inch or smaller maybe?"

 

"Well that's just perfect, now all the girls will laugh at my size for sure!" Carl joked.

without further planning, the three set off from their poker table and ran as fast as they could to where the girls had been when they shrunk. They came across three girls, Ashley, Sarah, and Josey. Needless to say Carl was enjoying the situation a little more than he should have been.

Looking up through the grass, Jason could see the huge lawn chair of Ruperts', nex tto it lay much of his stuff. Jason figured they could hide in something of Ruperts after they found Jennifer there, so they continued their journey.

 

"Man, this whole being shrunk buisness is pretty tiring." said Max as he stopped for a breather.

"We can't take a break now, we have to find Jennifer, do you know how pissed she'll be if we don't find her? She'll karate chop me in half or some shit" Carl worried.

Next to them was a giant chair leg and the open bag of Ruperts belongings. The group searched as much as they could, and with no luck they headed for the large duffle bag. They came across a large brown object. When Max climbed on top of it and read the words "Bad Motherfucker", they identified it as Ruperts replica Pulp Fiction wallet.

As they were debating whether or not to hide there, the large footsteps of a normal sized person shook them out of ther debate, and soundlessly they took cover in the leather wallet, and found the inside to be plastic.

"must be cheaply made" Carl commented.

The booming voice of Rupert filled their ears. "Oh, there it is! come on man you gotta help out little willy!".

 

The group felt themselves being lifted into the air, and fell backward further into the plastic inside. Carl and Josey fell the farthest, and found themselves falling down a hole, and landed on more plastic.

"Yo Carl! You okay?" Jason called.

"Yeah I'm fine, Josey is too, we can't get up though Rupert's walking throws us off balance!"
Jason fell backward and accidentally got a good view of Max's junk. Quickly averting his eyes and sitting up, Jason called down to Carl: "Yeah, we noticed!"

 

Suddenly, the wallet opened, and everyone except Carl and Josey fell out onto a table. Jason looked up and saw a gargantuan half-naked Rupert, and in the distance a presumably naked and half drunk Amber layed under the covers of a makeshift bed inside a tent.

 

Rupert produced a plastic condom packet from the wallet.

"huh, this one's kinda open... Oh right, it was from that Emma girl who gave me blue balls that one time... oh well, it's all I've got."

 

Jason and Max stared open jawed at the condom as they put two and two together. The inside of the wallet wasn't plastic, they were just int he packaging of a condom... a condom that Carl and Josey fell into. 

Chapter End Notes:

2 + 2 = 4