- Text Size +
Story Notes:

after seeing my previous story nearing 30,000 on the read count, I decided it was about that time to start something new and exciting. I had previously stated a bunch of stuff about writing better and whatnot, so I guess we'll see how it goes.

 

Oh, this will most likely end up just being very much like porn, I wouldn't expect any humiliation or touching of the feelings in this, don't expect so much of me.

After Jason and his friends graduated, they decided they would go have some fun at a camp ground. Everybody was for the idea, alcohol, bon fires, lots of food and some of Rupert's magic grass would make the perfect celebration.

Jason and his friends and some others from their class piled into their vehicles and made their way towards the campgrounds. Many other people had heard of the get together, and a few other people decided to go separately as well.

HE knew all of his friends since his childhood, Rupert, a stoner with lanky arms and red hair. Max was short and blonde, he was always referencing something that nobody knew about and tends to joke about his weight though he's completely fit. Carl is the perverted one, a nice guy at heart and fun to be around and capable of being a leader, these qualities are drowned out by his constant perverted comments and insights on his sexual life.

They were  all halfway to the camp in Jason's van when Rupert suddenly unplugged himself from his iPod.

"yo dude we should totally do a hotbox in the van right now!" He said.

 

Everyone turned to look at him. They all gave Rupert a long and disappointed stare.

 

"You know, Rupert," Max started, "just because it's your weed does not entitle you to try to smoke it in a van in the middle of the highway".

The rest of the drive was quiet.

 

 

After arriving and setting up for their week-long stay, the guys waited for Jennifer and her friends to arrive, and once they did, they got straight to the fun.

 

It was quite the merry time, the guys were playing poker and the girls were sipping drinks by the fire.

 

"You know," Rupert said, "I was gonna save this for later in the week but we can probably get into it now." as he held up what seemed to be a wine bottle of clear liquid.

"It's special stuff from Ireland, it's got quite the kick to it but doesn't burn your throat." he continued.

Everyone wanted to try this new alcohol from Ireland, because the Irish sure now how to drink.

As Rupert was pouring shot glasses, he fumbled and knocked one over. Carl promptly stumbled over to him.

"Rupert, let me pour the shots, you're drunk" he said.

Carl continued to pour the shots for the group, and Rupert and a friend of Jennifer's, Amber, went in the woods to throw up much of the liquor they inhaled during the day.

When it seemed like Rupert and Amber weren't coming back for a bit, the others decided they would do the shots and then go get them.

 

once Jason downed the shot, he felt immediatly odd. Surely the drink couldn't have been THAT high in alcohol? Dizziness overcame him, and through his spinning vision he could see the others were fumbling and struggling to stay upright. Jason watched as the poker table  rushed towards him as his vision faded entirely.

Chapter End Notes:

Sexual stuff comes next chapter. I know that's what you're here for because that's all I write. I CAN READ YOU LIKE A BOOK DON'T PRETEND YOU'RE HERE GENUINELY FOR THE NICE STORYTELLING! GGGRRRSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

 

as always, chapter comments or whatever on things that look kinda stupid or something.