- Text Size +
Normally under these circumstances, with being a Asari female and all I would had freaked out but I was enjoying the treatment a little.... Other then being half nude it was fine..." the krogan started throwing harder punches then they started to bleed.

They were beginning to gain more area in their fighting. I backed off narrowly avoiding a sharp talon to the face. I watched in semi borrow as they broke away at each other. The guards eventually broke them up by threatening to electrocute them. Though they had been stopped it was clear who the winner was. He was a seven foot eleven inch krogan with the markings of a exile clan leader. I thought the markings resembled that of Indian. His body was a heavy and bulky with tons of muscle. And a little side note the krogan are known for their uh... Uh how do you say... Uh quads...

(A hint: humans have a pair and quad means four..) nor do you know that they have a pair of penises instead of one... Disturbing I know... Not only do they have dual things but they are a lot more erect... If you know what I mean... Though the worst part is is that they don't care how the other feels its about when I'm done we're done... So expect a bloody load of pain! "I am the winner! The mighty leader Czar!" I had a bad feeling about this.

The behemoth slowely moved towards me and as soon as he got hold of me the guards came to the bars. "Am I interrupting something?!" "UH FUCK YAH IM GOING TO GET BLOODY RAPED HERE!!" "Well are you going to do it?" "That's perverted!" It was bad enough that the krogan want to... Mate with me but now the bloody guard is going to watch. "YOU ARE ALL BLOODY FUCKING WANKERS!!" the guard recoiled, I literally screamed it.

And apparently everyone heard it. The guard laugh as he left us alone. The krogan was now more interested in me then ever. They like the fights. I was charged at and thrown on the bed. "Oh god this is bloody fucking Shit! I thought. I soon realized who the dominate male was here. He shed his armor and exposed a pair of four testicules and one erected dick. I flinched, of god I would regret this later on. He started to stroke his prized possession, I was so not fucking ready... The krogan continued for forcefully stroking his one and a half foot long dick. He then brutally through me on the ground. I hit with a thud. The whole thing seem to be in slow motion. The Krogan ripped the rest of my clothing off and pushed me down onto the ground, he slammed his large dick into my small vagina. It went in and sent me into sensory overload.

My whole body went numb and I could feel the spine tingling urge run up my spine. He grinned and slowly inched his dick further into my vagina. It stung to a point to where it was unbearable. He was ripping apart my body. I felt it slowly exit then was for fully jetted back in at full speed. I felt it slam againts my back wall. It was like injecting needles into your penis... It fucking hurts. My body went limp. I was full of sensations that I never thought possible, it was a mixture of sexual pleasure and brutal pain. The krogan slapped me hard on the ass. It sent me even further into his clutches. The krogan let me loose, he lifted me up by the neck and drug me to the bed and climbed on, he laid on the bed and placed me his extension. He was obviously enjoying himself. He forced me down to his chest. I howled in pain. I couldn't feel my whole body. He was waiting for me to get tired. Then it hit me.

The krogan came to a finishing move, Krogans tend to hold twice as much cum due to their quad testies. It poured into my body like a river. It was not only cold but very sticky. The krogan fell flat on his back moaning in exhaustion. I tried to get up but he held me down. He finally gained back some of strength. He lifted me up off his dick. I moaned in agony. "Fuuuu.... I can't do it any more... Please stop..." the krogan saw this even more reason to continue. "Well since we've tried the most general types like make some up. "Oh god no!" He grabbed my head and jammed my mouth over his wanker. He thrusted me back and forth along his dick. It tasted far wares then I had thought... That's because I never imagined this! He started shuddering, "Time for your milkshake!" he cummed a large load of it too. I gaged but couldn't keep it from being swallowed. It seeped down the back of my throat. It stung my throat and tasted like shit. He let go and I jerked my head off. Cum was running out of my mouth. I coughed up a wad of semen onto the floor. "GUUG FUCK HAAHK..." Well that was fun wasn't it!?!?" "BLOODY HELL THAT WAS THE WORST MUTHER FUCKING THING I'VE EVER DONE IN MY LIFE?!" he chuckled and kicked me to the floor. He placed his sharp clawed foot on my chest. He lowered his heal and pinned me underfoot to the ground.