- Text Size +

I feel my snack finally digest after a few minutes and feel something forming in my stomach. I finally realize a fart is inevitable. Sarah runs over and quickly reaches down to pick up some of the mini people. She pulls my trousers down and throws the people in my underwear and closes everything back up. It finally bursts and the smell hits me. I can't begin to believe the suffering of the people pushed into my underwear.

"Feel good for you,baby?" Sarah whispers in my ear

"Amazing" I whisper back

" Want to check your underwear?" Sarah asks me,slowly unzipping my trousers and reaching for my tight underwear.

" Let's do it" I smirk

Sarah pulled down the top of my boxers and the smell instantly hit.

" I feel bad for them already." We both say simultaneously

Sarah pulls the rest of my boxers down and the full scent finally hits and is completely horrendous.

" Look at them" Sarah says as she points down at the fly-looking things sitting at the butt of my underwear,almost dead but still breathing.

" They're alive" Sarah says is astonishment.

I pick up one of the victims and rub him between my index finger and my thumb. The guy starts to wake up and starts to scream. I breath as heavily as I can and he falls unconscious from the smell of blood and fart. I accidentally rub him too hard and he becomes nothing more but a mere red dot on my fingers. I grab another one and slowly drop him into my mouth. 

I play with him less and just send him into spit and swallow. I look at the others and get a good idea. I reach into my pocket and see a condom-my size, laying in my front left pocket. I pull it out and and wink at her.

" Are you ready or do you need to power up?" She questions me.

"I am always ready" I smile back

I grab the rest of the victims from the fart attack and drop them into the bottom of the condom.I push my dick in and hear the screams as they were pushed to the tip of my dick. I got hard and started to undress Sarah. She threw her shirt over the mountain and her trousers on the blimp. She pulled her panties down and walked towards me. I stuck my dick inside and the squirms from the little men finally stopped. After a few minutes I finally came and we both rolled over,killing thousands of things.

" Ready for more fun?" Sarah asks me

" What fun?" I ask her puzzled

" More farting and more toes. Also,a 2nd command..." She says slyly,winking at me as she stands up to get her clothes.

I unwrap the condom and inspect as the people inside are now one-with-the-cum as they must have either been crushed between the latex condom and my tip or the sperm was so strong with their height it might have blew them up. I see a few bodies moving around so me and Sarah huddle up and each take sips of the condom. Sarah drinks the sperm while I take around 20 or so people moving slowly around the sticky substance are mine. I drop all 20 on the tip of my tounge and I invert it so they slide down a little bit and I quickly stop them from rolling. I find a river and quickly pull the condom out. I fill the condom with water and slowly pour it down my mouth. I keep around 6-7 people under my tounge as the water flows down my moist tounge. One of them tries to escape so I put him on my hand and spit on him. I dangle him above my mouth and I swirl my tounge around like the fin of a shark chasing its prey. I lower him but quickly stop.

" You can skip the process and just come out my ass" I whisper

I quickly put him between my fat butt cheeks and wiggle him near my anal gland. I feel another fart and have this guy go "out with a bang". I tense up and my buttcheeks lock together. A fart comes out but because I am overweight,320 lbs, and the fact my butt was locked stopped the guy from shooting out. Instead, He was facing my anal gland and shot into one of the rolls of my buttcheeks and was instantly covered by more fat. My ass started to be less tense and more fat rolled over this guy. I tried to put him out of his misery by scratching my butt to release him and let him fall to his death. I kept scratching but nothing came out.

Instead,more farts came one after the other. After a while I gave up because he had either fallen or suffocated by the fat or smell.

Sarah started to stare at me seductively,edging closer to the wishing machine.

"Let's do it! " I shout.