- Text Size +

Me and my wife,Sarah, found a product on an Amazon website ripoff. It was missing the arrow and the first "a" was blackened. Anyway,we found a product that promised people's their wildest dreams.

Me and Sarah both met over a website on tumblr that was dedicated to giants and giantess pictures and stories. We instantly thought of the same idea and bought it. It was a stupid thing to believe it but we wanted to try it anyway,plus it looked like a nice little foreign ornament so if anyone asked we would just say

" We bought it in South Africa".

After a week or two the package showed up. It arrived in a purple and red box,no return address or stamp to prove except for an Amazon logo that is in blue.We sliced open the package and pulled out the object.  When we bought it,there was no name. Yeah,we were stupid. It was $10 so it wasn't a big loss when if and when it turned out to be crap.

We switched on the small machine and it emitted a blue light from the sides. It was in the shape of a flat circle. A red light shot out of a gap in the middle. It shot out a holographic keyboard and a simple question.

"What is one of your 3 commands?"

I put my hand down on the keyboard and extended it to my side. I gulped slowly and started typing. After a few minutes of my hand shaking and misspellings that took a while to correct, I asked my wife if I should click enter.  The command was-

"Make me and my current wife giants and giantess. We want to rule a world that can't stop us"

"Do it." Sarah said sharply and coldly

I clicked enter and our living room started to transform into a city. We watched as the carpet fibres become tall (for them. Miniature for us) buildings and houses. The Tv turns into a blimp and the chairs and sofas transformed into mountains. We put our heads to the ground as we hear screams from people dying as our bodies crush hundreds of buildings. Me and my wife look around to see our slippers that are now museums with massive openings. I carefully walk over and raise my left foot over my slipper. I snicker as I slowly insert my foot and feel the hundreds of people running away getting squashed under my bare foot. I hear the paintings break under my soles and feel the rough edges of glass curve under my heel. I lower my head and hear the final screams of pain die out as I wiggle my toes and shuffle my foot. I look over to the right and see people watching in horror. I smirk to my wife and quickly stamp my foot through the glass roof of the slipper/museum building and hear more screams and cracking as their bones snap under my heel. I stretch my toes and wiggle them which causes more blood to spread over my toes and the slipper floor.

I lift my left foot which is still inside the slipper and I turn around to my wife and we both laugh.

"How long do you think we will be here,Mark" Sarah questions me.

"I have no idea,so let's enjoy this as much as we can,sweetie" I respond,walking over and holding her hips and looking into her eyes.We look down and smile as we look down to the city of tiny people. They had no idea how bad their deaths and torture were going to be.

" Should we have another honeymoon?" She asks me.

"Damn right we will" I whisper before I kiss her and move down back to the city.

"We are going to have a lot of fun" I whisper to the screaming population running away from my huge lips and tongue. I extend my tounge and pull in a few buildings and people and grind my teeth and feel the bricks mix inbetween bones and glass. I hear someone screaming in my mouth. Hundreds of emotions go through my mind as I realize that I have a human being in me. I lift my tongue and I hear the sound of bricks going down my throat.

Another scream gets me excited as I still have him or her in me. I create some spit and feel the spit hit the lonely survivor and push to the back of my mouth. I hear him struggle and finsih him off by swirling the spit around my mouth and sucking it through my lips. I finally got bored and decided to end the survivors misery. The spit is at the front of my tongue so I slowly lift my tongue and feel the spit slowly roll down my tounge. I feel the spit hit the end of my tounge and fall into my stomach. I rub my belly and listen carefully to hear my body slowly digesting my first snack.

"This is going to be fun" I say to myself.