- Text Size +

One of them is finally awaking. He stumbles to his feet and shakes his head. He looks around and spots me. He runs up to me and grabs me.

"What the fuck is going on?" He shouts in my face.

"You think I fucking know?" I scream back.

Out of nowhere,a giant roar comes from the sky. We look up to see a bright yellow flashing light shining down on us. The light is so bright that it wakes up the other 2 test subjects.They stand up and start walking around.

"Who are you?"  one of the test subjects asks me.

"Richtofen" I reply

"Who are you then?" the subject asks the other two.

"I am Tank,Tank Dempsey" The American one shouts.

"I am Nikolai" A Russian one stutters out after a while.

The last one wasn't listening and has started looking around.

"Yo,you over there. What is your name?" Tank shouts.

The strange man walks up to Tank and grabs his neck and pulls him up. He takes his hood off and reveals his face. He stares deeply into Tank's eyes menacingly and looks around. He looks at me and Nikolai and turns back to Tank.The stranger pulls Tank closer and whispers

"I am....Takeo,Takeo Masaki"

"Well,hey Takeo." Tank says,pushing away.

All of us look around and hear a machine turning. We walk up some stairs and see a generator that has some fluid going up one tube. I walk over to it and hit the start button. The 3 others stand on a pad near the generator and a loud ringing noise starts playing and blue lights start flashing from the ground.We hear a groaning and a hand reaches out of the blue light.

The hand is rotten and it lifts up a head,its body and then their legs. The creature is wearing a Palladian outfit and starts jogging towards us. Nikolai pulls a knife and cuts the creature head off.

"What are these things?" Tank shouts.

"Zombies!" I shout back. I pick up one of the utensils I was using and and hit a zombie around the face with it. The generator powers up fully and a bright purple light shoots out from the generator. I reach into my pocket and see a weapon I had secured if the zombies got in.

"Look into your pockets,there should be a weapon of some sort." I shout. All 4 of us seperate into the small bunker. Me and Takeo go down the stairs into the research area and Tank and Nikolai stay upstairs. We hear more groaning and look out to see more undead running towards us.

We keep killing the undead until we hear Nikolai shout 

"I think I opened a door or something back here"

We all run to Nikolai and see one of the bunker doors sliding down. We run outside,into some abandoned trenches. Bodies surround the trenches and fire lights up the air. We start moving through the maze of trenches until we find a staircase down into a mine.

"What the fuck is going on?" Tank shouts

"Stop fucking shouting! Do you think we're deaf or something?" Nikolai says.

We get to the bottom of the staircase to see a sign saying "Gateway to the crazy place".I get closer and notice the gap on the table next to the sign. I finally realize what it is,what I need and where I have to go to collect it.We run back out as more Palladian zombies start to reach out and try to grab us.

We get back into the trenches and see a massive figure in the distance moving forwards.

"Um...what is that?" Nikolai spurts out

"A robot. A really big fucking robot" I reply.