- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Mike has to try and survive his collosal ex-wife's brutal treatment.  He still hasn't realized his place, thinking that his enormous captress might have a tiny bit of mercy for him.  However, he soon discovers that he's just the' first-one', to be subjected to this beautiful woman's size distroying chemical....

Taylor's New Toy







By: wildcatman







Chapter 2







Mike suddenly felt Via's large rubbery fingertip's gently closing around him. He sat on her massive lower-belly as she playfully toyed with him. Casually stabbing him in the bare back with her dagger-like fingernail. He couldn't stop her if he tried, her huge stomach muscles flexed, tightening-up under him, sending strange jerking vibrations, similar to an earthquake.

Mike had ended up much smaller then she had originally planned. She had used a little to-much of the serum,(maybe, unintentionally) she could not believe that he was so, so tiny...

A slight smile could not be helped, as she flicked tiny Mike in the stomach with just the tip of her fingernail. He was just so little, she made a mental note; she would have to lessen the amount for her second subject.

Mike's tiny naked body, was only about two-inchs tall. He took another hard flick from the giant-sized fingernail and rolled backward down closer to the slightly lifted pantie's, the top of the cotton material was stretched across her lower belly so tightly, that it was creating a open-space at the top of them.

His terrified reaction tantilized her, she flicked him again and started to softly giggle as she watched his helpless naked little body being pummeled backward with just a simple flick of her finger...

"Via', Please!", his minute squeaking amused her.

"Help me, Please!", he cried out.

"What, I thought that you'd like this, Mikey!", Violet whispered down to her tiny captive.

She trapped his upper body between her thumb and two fingers. She pressed him down smoothly into the velvet-soft skin of her belly. Then his enormous ex-wife, proceded to slowly slide him down under the waistband of her snuggly fitted thong panties.

She released his struggling little form inside the puffy-clump of neatly trimmed bush just above her tingling wet pussy.

Violet could barely feel his tiny movement's. She tried to imagine what the experience was like for her tiny ex-husband...

She felt a warm tingling sensation as she quickly crossed her well defined thigh's and firmly squeezed them together...

She felt so incredably 'Powerful', as she tried to imagine what he was seeing inside there...

She quickly rolled out of bed and stood up. She picked up a pair of black spandex running shorts and stepped into them and roughly pulled them up her leg's.

Wriggling her hips, she wiggled into the tight material, stepping around in front of her full-length mirror as she adjusted the waist band and the snuggly fitted crotch-panel.

She pulled the crotch up tightly into her swollen pussy...

She slipped on a terry cloth bath robe and her fuzzy slipper's, and headed for the kitchen to make herself a nice cup of coffee before turning on the computer.

Taylor would be returning within the hour, she would have some help with the laundry and other housework...

Violet looked up from the coffee-maker as a slight tapping sound distracted her...

Stacy was smiling into the kitchen window, just above the kitchen sink, tapping her fingernail on the glass and peering inside with a blushing smirk on her face.

Violet walked to the door and unlocked it. Taylor ran into the house past her, headed directly to the living room turning on the televison set.

"Hey, Slow Down..Speedy!", Violet yelled as she whisked past her..

Tabitha entered next, Stacy's daughter, she politely stopped, smiling up at Violet with her big blue eye's...

"Good Morning Doctor Crammer", the young girl announced with a very lady-like manner.

Then, the young girl suddenly changed her tone and squealed out with crazy delight...

"We're BACK!" she yelled.

"Yes Tabby, I can see that,... did you girls' have a nice sleep-over?", Violet calmly asked the little girl, trying to humor her.

"Oh yeah, it was really fun, we played some DVD's, and 'Sim's Real Life' on the computer". Breathing harder, the girl seemed to become exhusted just telling her about the fun night that Taylor, and herself had enjoyed.

The girl's mother Stacy, walked in and placed her purse down on the table. She pulled out a chair and flopped down into it, blowing out a long relaxing breath...

Stacy coughed a few times, and then crossed her short chubby legs and pulled out a long skinny cigarette from deep within her purse.

"You know those things are gonna kill ya'?", Violet warned her with a disapproving frown.

Stacy snapped the igniter on a small blue colored electric butane lighter and took a huge drawl off the smoldering butt, deeply inhaling the thick blue smoke...

"Yeah, So, What else is new" ,she let the thick smoke drift from her mouth as she spoke. "Did-that cheating ex-husband of your's show-up last night, or was he too busy boffing some cheerleader type?", Stacy asked, trying to sneak another puff.

"No, he must've forgotten all about his 'old' life, she whispered. "I'd expected as much though, he's just an educated-idiot Stace", Via continued as she stood against the counter-top allowing all of her weight to lean into it, right at her crotch level...

Violet could feel Mike's tiny little figure wildly struggling, as the space within her pantie's became tightly constricted...

She could feel every move that he made. His tiny hand's pulled on her pubic hair as he scrambled from the edge of the crushing counter top. Trying to crawl down away from the tighter space.

The hard edge was pressing him into the softer wall of Violet's lower belly.

He was quickly squashed into a flattened out, paralized position as the solid wall of the counter tops edge, compressed harshly against his miniaturized body. His sweat was now draining down the middle of his back. It was well over 100 degree's in there, he felt like he was going to faint from the heat alone...

Violet blushed with a deep satisfaction. Knowing that she could so easily, and effortlessly crush her ex-husband's body without so much as just leaning forward a little bit...

Mike was forced to crawl deeper down toward her heated sex. He reluctantly pulled his sweaty naked body down through the scratchy strands of wirie courseness...

Stacy blew out a perfect smoke ring, and took another quick drag off of the cigarette. Leaning forward, she tapped out the butt with a few quick pecking motions, as she glanced back at Violet and shook her head...

"You could hire a hit-man and have him taken out", she whispered softly with a joking smirk.

"Oh-Yea, SURE, or- I could just do it myself and save some money, HUH?", Violet added without breaking her concentration on the feeling inside of her heated pantie's...

Violet laughed, as she finally poured a steaming cup of coffee, and turned to Stacy with a sudden change in her demeanor...

"You want a cup?", she asked her.

"Just a half-cup, Via', she quickly answered.

Violet poured some coffee into a second cup, and picked up both of them, and walked over to the table to sit down directly across from Stacy.

She folded one knee under her as she sat, spreading her thigh's wide under the table, allowing her tiny captive a little more space to catch his breath...

She blushed even more as she felt Mike's little form climbing around inside her sweltering pantie crotch.

She felt the most exsquisite sensation, as he struggled within the confining pocket between her inner-thigh's...

Looking up, and trying to distract herself from the tingling feeling in her pantie's, Violet focused on Stacy and thought about how she could asked her a 'certain' question...


Stacy was divorced too, her ex-husband was a manager of a string of chain-type book stores. His name was Bill and he had cheated on Stacy as well, only he had gotten away with it for a few years before she caught him....and, he had to tell her that he'd gotten another woman pregnant.

Stacy had done well in the divorce, but she hadn't started dating again, or even going out, she-( much like Violet) had focused all of her time on raising Tabitha. Her middle-aged figure was a little over-weight though, and she smoked to-much on stressfull days.

Violet sipped her coffee, and rubbed her eye's for a moment as she contemplated how to ask her....

"Stace, if there were a way to, umm, well,...actually, physically, 'shrink' Bill, down to a little'mini-sized-man', would you do it?"

Stacy studied her for a moment, wondering when she would start giggling at this rediculously absurd question...

"Are you Serious?", Stacy blurted-out with surprize.

"YES!", Violet said, raising her voice to equal her's...

"I'm 'Very' serious!", she added.

Stacy looked away for a moment, and held her breath as if she were expecting to see a hidden camera somewhere, and the joke would be revealed.

She clinched her fist tightly and looked down at her white knuckles. Her heavy breast's lifted-up as she sucked in a deep breath, and caught it...

Clearing her throat, she slowly released her breath and directed her intense focus onto Violet's expectant face...

"What, you really want to know?", she asked her.

"Yes, what would you do?", Violet repeated.

"Well, 'IF', it were 'really-possible', she smiled with a deflated, relaxing calmness...

Looking back at her tighly enclosed fist, she seemed to become slowly enraged...

"How small are we talking about here?", she asked.

"Oh, let's say-'Doll-sized', ya know, like a 'Ken-doll'", she answered her.

"Hmm, I'd really like" she corrected. "love", to just,...'Cr-rush-is-lil'ASS!", she seemed to grow larger as she imagined it...

Straightening up in her chair, she growled like a cat and focused in on her fist...

Trembling with crushing force, her white-knuckles seemed to glow as she squeezed her fist as tightly as she could. Almost feeling her hapless ex-husbands tiny body within her finger's.

"Just squeeze until, his stinking gut's popped-out!", she whispered, with an enraged reaction to the visual image inside her head...

Staring at her fist with a deep fasination, Stacy glanced away and released a long slow breath...

"Stacy, you WOULD'NT, would you?", Violet questioned her in total disbelief...

Smiling at her and giggling, Violet starred back at her as if she didn't completely take her seriously.

"I'M Tellin YA, If it were actually, 'REALLY' possable, your damned right I would!". "That 'No-good' shit, would regret everything that he ever did to Tabby an ME!"

Stacy took a quick glance toward the living room to make sure that the girls weren't listening...

"Oh, I'd simply love to have his tiny shrunken ass right inside of my hand!", she growled deeply, as she glared back into Violet's startled face...

Violet thought about 'granting her wish' that very instance, and was about to reveal her tiny 'secret', when both of the young girl's came suddenly bounding back into the kitchen asking for something to drink...

"Mom, can we have a soda?", Taylor asked, as she placed her chin down upon the table-top, and gave her her best puppy-dog eye's.

"Sure sweety, would you girls like a cookie too?", Violet said, as she placed her feet back down on the floor, and got up from the table.

"YES PLEASE", both little girls answered in perfect harmony.

Violet rose from the table and stepped over to the fridge, taking the large cookiejar down from on-top of it. Removing two very large chocolate-chip cookies, she placed them, one each, into the waiting hands of the two girls.

While standing there watching the two girls, she could feel her tiny ex-husband climbing back up through her tight panties, a rush of tingling sensations coursed up the length of her spine...

Violet blew out a long breath, and stepped back behind the counter to grab a couple sodas to give to the girls.

(Crossing her leg's at the ankles, she clamped her thigh's together and firmly squeezed)

"There you go girls", she smiled down at them with a blushing pleasure...

The two youngster's took their drink's and headed back toward the television.

Violet stood with a smile as she watched them walk away. The struggling wiggles within the front of her tight fitted panties drew her attention as tiny Mike climbed all around trying to find some way to escape from the sweltering space within his ex-wife's pantie's.

Stacy broke her daydream with another 'snap' of the electric butane lighter, as she lit another skinny cigarette. She took a huge drag off the smoking cigarette and turned to Via' with a smuggly delighted smile...

"If ya figure out how to 'shrink' Bill down to size, you won't get any argument from me, just do it, Then- I'll show you what I'd do!", Stacy laughed with an evil exuberance...

Violet lowered her face down closer to the counter top...

Whispering with an overly confident delight, she spoke excitedly to her giggling friend...

"It would be quite extraordinary, wouldn't IT?"

"Oh Yeah But, not-so-much for HIM!", Stacy snarled, as she took another quick puff off her smoking cigarette...

Stacy formed an 'O' with her mouth, and puffed out '3' perfect smoke ring's...

She then swiftly snuffed out the smoldering cigarette, and turned to Via'...

"I gotta use the 'lil' girl's room", she said, as she got up and quickly headed toward the bathroom hallway.

Violet gathered up the empty coffee cups, and placed them into the sink. She paused for a moment to feel the tickling sensation, as her tiny, mini-sized ex-husband struggled around inside, trying to find some way to escape from her tight pantie clad crotch.

Trying to break free of the entrapment of her warm panties, his tiny hands clawed and pulled at the cluttering pubic hair as he wildly wiggled around and struggled to keep from sliding down deeper into the slippery skin of his gigantic ex-wife's pussy.

Violet leaned against the sink counter, letting her rear-end compress into it, reaching up under her bathrobe she traced her sharp fingernail's across the tightly fitted nylon of her running shorts.

The tiny wriggling lump, that suddenly started struggling faster satisfied her, as she felt the sudden, and instant reaction to her enormous touch.

She chuckled deeply, as she felt his violent reaction to her fingertips'...

His frightened wriggling under the firm pressure of her giant-sized fingers, made her feel so dominant, and in complete control...

She chuckled a bit louder, as she pressed the tiny lump down toward her wet pussy.



***



Tiny Mike could hear the entire conversation. The little girl's coming in and asking for something to drink, the two giant sized women sitting at the table, casually discussing what the other would do with her ex-husband, if he were in the same physical state as'he' himself, was.

Stacy's booming voice terrified him, as he heard her neurotically charged answer. He trembled inside the heated confines of his giant-sized ex-wife's pantie's,realizing that he was definitly going to be tortured and killed, only- how would she do it?

That's what she had asked Stacy for. Violet was trying to get some ideas, on 'How', she could 'really' make him pay for being such an stupid little-man, and throwing his perfect marrage away so easily...

He started to feel like he was going to pass-out. He began to panic, and he suddenly felt completely overwhelmed with constricting claustrophobia...

He couldn't keep from slipping on down, and each time that the gigantic woman's huge body moved, he clung as tightly as he could to the clustered thatch of wire-like strands. The course female hair's, encircled his sweat-coated nakedness like a sweltering hot patch of clinging black vines...

The sudden pressure of Via's huge intruding fingertip's, horrified him, as he was easily captured up within their powerful grasp. Playfully squeezing his helpless body, and teasingly pressing him firmly into the hairy wall of heated flesh.

He heard her intense feminine laughter thundering out from deep within her emense body, as she shoved him down deeper into the slathering wetness of her sweltering giantess-sized panties.

He was trying hard to breath, as the musky hot air within her massive sex filled his confused head. Suddenly his tiny head was forced down into the mouth of the ultra-softness of her collosal womanhood.

The sticky softness of her enormous pussy stuck to him, and seemed to draw his tiny naked body into it's hungry opening...

The heat was too intense. A vise-like force suddenly crushed against him swallowing his whole body up inside, compressing his nakedness with an overpowering, crushing embrace!



***



Violet returned to her chair and quickly sat down when she felt her, 'tiny husband' slip down into the wettness of her heated crotch...

She could feel his tiny leg's kicking wildly against the underside of her tight thong panties...

Quickly crossing her leg's, she tightened her thigh's together and firmly squeezed as hard as she could...


Stacy returned from the bathroom and reached down and picked up her large purse. She called out for her daughter...

"Tabby, come on, we have to get going now!", Stacy loudly yelled into the other room.

She turned to look down at Via' with an impatent frustration as she waited for Tabitha to come to her from the living room.

Violet smiled widely, bouncing her foot, as she alternately squeezed her muscular thighs together, and enjoyed the tingling sensation that sent wonderful waves of orgasmic pleasure up through her loin's.

She looked up at Stacy and blushed. Stacy instinctively noticed the blushing complextion on her face, and was about to say something when Tabitha's entrance, suddenly broke her attention.

A despairate plea of begging erupted from Tabby, as she wailed for her mothers visit to last just a little bit longer...

"Aww, Mommy, can't I stay and watch T.V. with Taylor today? PLEASE!"

Stacy stepped closer to the little girl, and grunting loudly as she scooped her up within the bend of one arm, she spoke down to her with motherly assertiveness...

"No not today dear, we have to get some chore's done, run to the bank, and I'm sure that Taylor and her mother has alot to do today too!", Stacy informed her, as she headed toward the kitchen door...

"See ya later Via', we'll have to do that 'thing' you mentioned, as soon as you can get him for me...", she continued talking as she stepped out through the open door, and onto the back porch steps...

Violet could still hear her laughing as she walked out to the driveway and got into her van.

Violet just sat there and tingled with sexual pleasure, as her miniature sized husband fought for air inside of her moistening pantie's...

The exquisite sensation rippled throughout her tingling pussy, she had to fight the impulse to crush him. His tiny body was completely at her mercy, and she was drunk with sexual empowerment...

She slowly closed her thighs together. The feeling was instantaneous bliss as her tiny captive prisoner wildly thrashed all around...

Opening her thighs' apart, and uncrossing her legs' she allowed him some much needed air...

Opening her robe, she began to lightly stroke her pussy through the tightly stretched nylon of her shorts and pantie...

Mike's weakening muscle's were begining to give out from the lack of fresh air...

He couldn't seem to take a breath anymore it was just too humid and hot inside of the giant pantie's.

His vision faded as he lost his breath and slumped down into his wife's pantie crotch...

Violet noticed that her tiny captive wasn't struggling any longer. She quickly stepped into the bathroom and after carefully lowering her tight thong pantie's she meticulously picked out her tiny ex's limp little figure. She carefully let his little naked form, roll-out into a clean wash cloth...

Sitting on the toilet seat she opened her thigh's and frantically rubbed off an overwhelming orgasum...





*******
Chapter End Notes:

Please review!