- Text Size +
TAYLOR'S NEW TOY







BY: wildcatman






* The ultimate in superior feminality...


A brilliant lady scientist seeks revenge in the most complete and dominant way. Her reality become's blurred, after she developes a chemical substance that could prove to be the most advanced discovery since the dawn of time,...her infatuation/perversion with this newfound power, leads her down a passage undeviating as the effluxion wears away at her mental capacity and delivers her into a modern day 'Wonderland'.



*****



Chapter 1





Violet was her name but everyone called her 'Via'. She was a beautiful middle-aged single mother, with an advanced doctorate degree in biological research & development. Her tall athletic figure and long muscular legs, set her apart from most women in her profession. She appeared more like a supermodel at first. However, even with her god-given beauty, her exceptional intellectual ability was definitely her strong point.

Recently divorced, raising her thirteen year old daughter alone, Via' had alot more time to herself. After work, at the research lab, meant that she could concentrate all of her effort's toward her sole project. The long hours spent there were now a whole other different 'aspect' in her life; she would now devote every spare minute to her research...

While at home, it would appear to her friend's that Via and her daughter Taylor, went about their daily live's as usual, but in actuality, the serum that Via had developed was quite fasinating, she had taken some of it home with her to test out privately...


****


The story begins in present day, a brief glimse into Violet's present position. Her reasoning with the fact that she has the ability to capture and control any man that she wants, but will jump back in time several years, back to the begining...where it all started.


****

Violet had enjoyed her long soak in the bathtub. Her rosey cheeks glowed a pinkish hue from the relaxing time to herself.

She slowly reached down into the soapy water between her legs and roughly gripped-up the lifeless little male body. Carefully inspecting his tiny-sized corpse, she intentionally squeezed it until a bright red dribble of blood expelled from his mouth. He had been trapped under her toes for a little while to long... she dropped the tiny figure into the toilet, and flushed it down.

He had served his purpose, she thought... as she watched the water inside the toilet bowl turn a bright crimson-like red color and swirl around in a swift circular swirling motion. The miniaturized male figure floating inside was quickly pulled down and sucked away as the tank on the toilet bowl gurgled and gulped as if it had enjoyed it's latest sacrifice...

The miniature sized people were so amusing for her to play with, and when she eventually tired of them, (if they were still alive) she gave them to her daughter Taylor, to keep as her very own little pet's.

Hopefully, this 'first one', would last a little while. Violet had kept him alive and saved 'him', to give to her daughter. He would be the first one given to young Taylor. Her very active imagination and the little games that she thought up, would ultimately test this tiny human to the point of....well...

They barely survived for more then a week or two...


***


Jack Shamoll was his name, at least that's what it used to be anyway...

He had been walking home late one friday night from the local bar. He was approached by a beautiful woman driving a red sports car. She stopped and asked him if he could give her directions back to the main highway. He rested his forearm on the door of her open window and proceded to point in the direction that she needed to go, that's the last thing that he could remember...

He awoke to a living nightmare, at the hands of the most beautiful woman that he'd ever laid eyes on. Her muscular thigh's were surrounding him for the first three or four days, but who was counting, the time seemed to be a blurry fog of suspended animation that kept his mind inside a lingering state of dream-like sexual arousal.

He would now become 'whomever' her daughter Taylor wanted him to be, and she could be very demanding, as a childish teenager usually is, and with him,... she could do with him as she pleased. She was only thirteen and to a man that was dollsized, at only six inches tall, how could he possibly defend himself?

Violet was more than curious to observe what her bright little girl would do with him, after she had toyed with him herself, and was most definitely surprized to ultimately discover that he had a certain type of sexual 'fetish' that was, well, kind of fitting, for his new 'miniaturized' lifestyle...



***



Let me start at the beginning though. Seven years earlier, that's when it all began...

Violet had just perfected the formula for the basic chemical that would most certainly change the world.

It was an active cell manipulator, that would cause the entire body of the affected subject to rapidly shrink down in physical size. The living body was actually miniaturized down to one tenth of it's original size. All of her test subjects had survived the process physically, although the state of their mental function had been severely incapacitated. She would bring them home with her to study, allowing them to adjust and become more accustomed to their incredable new situation.


***


Dr. Violet Crammer was her professional name. She had enjoyed the tiny subjects that had been shrunken down and dehumanized in the process. There lives were over, the moment that the serum was injected, only they weren't quite aware of it yet. They had been promised a sizeable amount of cash, ($10,000)if they 'voluntarily' allowed themselve's to be injected with an experimental new chemical. They were mostly drug users, alcoholics, prostitutes, you know- your basic 'riff-raff'.

But once again, let me get back to the beginning...


***


When Violet first attempted to use the shrinking serum, she had tested it a few times before on small animals like mice, rabbits and cats. She was overjoyed when the chemical combination had actually worked. Instantly, Via's mind wondered, just the 'thought' of actually, 'shrinking' a 'person' tantilized her, it thrilled her to the core.

She knew that at a certain point in time, after so much intensive scientific research, that her most secretive inner-most fantasy would be realized...

Shrinking a man down to size.

She had reduced a ten pound rabbit right down to a tiny-sized, one-inch long miniature.

She had shrunken mice, that you needed a microscope to see; they were the size of ants.

She had finally perfected the serum. It had taken 10 long years of constant research, trail and error and continual chemical development. She had confirmed the maximum dosages and if her calculations were correct, well...that, was what she had yet to discover....

She had finally prepaired a human-sized dose and condenced it and added a reducer, which would make it an injectable liquid. It would be a-lot easier to use now. She could be sure that it was absorbed at the same rate, rather than through the stomach. As she had recently discovered, the "others" that she started with was a powder formula, which she figured had a very bitter taste and would be very hard to disguise. The animal subjects ate it, but she added a sweetener which they couldn't resist, especially after they hadn't been fed for a few days.

The injection would work much faster, and much more effectively.


***


THE FIRST HUMAN SUBJECT:

DR.Mike Crammer.

Violet's Ex-husband.


She loaded a full human-sized dose, and hid the needle by the night stand in their bedroom. He would come by later this afternoon to pay her the settlement check and pick-up a few more of his thing's from the home that they used to share as a couple.

Violet waited at the dining room table. She had left her daughter 'Taylor' spend the night with a friend of hers, "Stacy" who had a daughter as well, that was about the same age as Taylor, (at that time, 7 years ago).

When Mike knocked on the door it was about 11:00pm, he was supposed to be there at 8:00pm. Violet took a sip of the wine and stood up, she took a full relaxing breath and straightened-out her dress-tail, she stuck out her chest and confidently headed over to open the door.

Mike had cheated on her with a much younger woman, the 'final-straw' for the divorce. However, he had lots of other ways about him as well that she just couldn't stand anymore, she had already prepaired herself to be on her own and raise her daughter as a single parent.

She had dreamt of shrinking Mike for years... she had finally worked up the courage and the right mixture of serum to do it.



***



Mike smiled at her, stepping into the doorway as he aggressively wiped his feet on the floor mat. Violet stood looking out the little side window next to the entrance way, making sure that he had come alone and nobody waiting on him outside in his car.

She stepped past him, clicking her spike-heels firmly on the hardwood floor. Making her way back inside, as she excessively strutted 'swaying her hips' provocatively walking back to the table where her sparkling wine bubbled in the crystal stemware.

Mike could not help but watch her as she walked ahead of him. She worked out every day and ran 5-miles before breakfast on most days. Her atheletic figure was a definite female powerhouse...

She had a wide muscular arse that seemed to separate into two individual globes moving independantly of each other. She was gorgeous, very sexually attractive. Whenever she walked down the street anywhere within sight of her men stopped what they were doing and just watched her. Violet was incredably gorgeous, her physical figure was simply breathtaking...

Even though Mike had been married to her for 12 years, they had been like 'competitors' for most of it. He would always try and out perform her 'intellectually', because he knew that she had him beat physically.

However, Violet exceded his academics as well. Even though he was a highly respected college professor, she excelled far beyond him in the chemical, biological and micro-scientific studies that they were both deeply involved in.

Although, that was no excuse for his 'cheating' on her, which he regretted greatly. He believed, somewhere deep down, that it was his way of getting one over on 'Her', for at least once...

He had only cheated on her twice, and she caught him. The divorce papers were on his desk the next morning...


***


Violet's mind was brilliant, she could read through a chemical formulation and resolve a pattern that was more complex then the 'rubix cube' within just a few moments.

Taylor, her only daughter had inherited the same 'brillant mind', she had been placed in advanced classes from the second grade on and was 'testing-out' of every other grade level while she quickly progressed through school.

Violet was thrilled that Taylor was well on her way to becoming another great female mind.


Mike sat down at the table with her, trying to appear confident and casual. He 'gruffly' cleared his throat. He could feel her hatred for him from across the table. She spoke-up swiftly, interupting him before he could say anything...

"Mike, just put the check on the table,... you're three hours late, for christ's sake!", her feminine voice shattering the awkward silence.

"Please, Violet...Let's just relax, chat for a little while, O.K.?", Mike tryed to smooth things over. He pulled his wallet out and slowly placed the check on the table. Violet put her black frame readers on and peered at the piece of paper with a slight arrogants, wondering if it was for the correct amount as she uninterestingly laid it off to the side...

She reached across the table and took it up between her brightly-painted, emerald green fingernail's. looking at it carefully, she softly whispered over to him...

"There is a photograph in the bedroom that you can have", as she stood-up.

Without actually looking at him, she motioned for him to follow her...

Mike followed closely behind his ex-wife as she walked down the hallway. He really missed being in the same house with her, secretly he hoped that one day they would be able to get back together.

He stepped into the bedroom behind her and sat down on the bed. Violet retrieved a photo from her nightstand drawer and handed him the picture. He curiously studied the colorful photograph.

He didn't recognize what, or where, it was taken and as he looked more closely, trying to figure out what it 'was' that he was looking at, something very 'unfamilure' happened, A sharp 'STING'.....stabbed right into his thigh!

He jumped back and saw Violet holding a hypodermic needle, she grinned at him and he saw swirling star's forming in the corners of his eyes...

A burning sensation rushed through his leg, then spread up his side. His muscles tightened and began to spasum. He felt his arms getting warmer and a tingling numbness spread quickly throughout his entire body.

His vision blurred. The spinning room suddenly went dark. "WHAT THE HELL, Violet", he screamed. "What did you do to me", he heard his own voice, it sounded strange as he slowly passed out.



***



Violet watched in amazment, as her cheating ex-husbands' body fell back onto the bed and his shirt and pants just seemed to completely deflate! His head regressed slowly, and pulled down into the collar of his button up shirt.

His shoes fell to the floor as his feet left them. His hands swiftly pulled into his shirt-sleeve's and the bulk of his form just shrank-down, leaving a suit of clothes lying on her bed...

Violet could barely contain her excitment! She started to squeal but caught herself, and just an excited 'chirping-blert' like sound, came out of her mouth...

Causiously, and very slowly, she stepped over closer to her bed. Lowering herself closer, she reached down and felt the tiny lump inside of the flattened out boxer briefs.

With the careful hands of a surgeon, she un-buttoned the pants and opened them up, she gasped at what she saw... Mikes naked body, had become so, incredably SMALL...

His tiny, naked little form, laid in a spread-out life-less sprawl inside of the white underware. He couldn't have been more than 2" tall!

Violet carefully picked him up, and just let him lay inside the palm of her hand.

She cradled his head between the bend in her index finger and her thumb.

She carefully tossed his tiny form, lightly. Estimating his weight,.....about, 0.5 ounce's she guessed, She wasn't sure, the tiny fingers on his doll-sized hand's grabbed at her's, she felt strangly guilty...

He was just so, so......TINY!


***


She looked around for someplace to hide him. She started to put him inside one of her shoe's, but then she saw her dirty clothes hamper. She quickly stepped over, and opened the heavy lid on the wood-framed hamper.

Smiling, (like she hadn't for so-long), she gently rolled him into a pair of dirty sweat-shorts that she had worked-out in for more than a couple days in a row...

She giggled softly, as she carefully closed the lid trapping her shrunken ex-husband inside...

Then, very efficiently, she quickly gathered up his cloths and taking his wallet out, and putting it inside her purse, she got his car keys out, and sat down at her desk...

She scratched her head for a moment, then pulled her hair into a tight pony-tail, then twisting it into a tight-bun she looked at herself in the mirror. She seemed to go into 'over-drive'...

Violet quickly undressed, and pulled on a pair of jogging pants.

She put on the matching shirt, and found her running shoes.

She walked outside and looked around, it was nearly mid-night, she didn't want anyone to see her, so she locked the door and walked over to Mike's car and quickly jumped in it.

She drove it across town to a swanky bar, and parked in the far back corner of the parking lot.

Violet reached under the dash and grabbed the ignition wires, and yanked them down hard, pulling the harness out-she quickly, cut the wires that went to the starter.

Then she pulled the keys out, and stuffed them into her pants pocket.

She rolled down the window and left it down.

She jumped out of the car and in a few quick steps, she was jogging, back on to the sidewalk, just another midnight runner out for a 5 mile run...


***


She was a bit off, in her timing, and her run was much further than she thought it would be...

It was almost 4:30am when she arrived on her street, she slowed to a walk to cool down as she paced herself the rest of the way to the house.

Violet unlocked her door and stepped inside, kicked off her running shoes, her feet were soaked with sweat, and her running suit was damp and her socks were saturated...

She walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water, she sipped at it several times, and unbuttoned her top... She was nearly exhusted. She guessed that she had just ran about 18 miles...

She stretched, she sat down at the table and rubbed her muscles in her swollen legs.

Finally she was breathing normally again, and had recouperated enough to go take a quick shower before daylight.


Violet walked into her bedroom and sat down on the foot of her bed. She pulled off her drenched socks, she started to just toss them on the lid of the hamper, when she suddenly remembered...

Trembling at the thought, she slowly stood up and stared over at the hamper...

She carried the sweat soaked socks over to the hamper and slowly lifted up the lid.

Mike was still there. He was sleeping soundly inside of the stinky shorts.

Violet smiled, and wrapped the wet socks around his little form like a ring, he looked like a baby bird.

She gently closed the lid and stripped down naked. Time for a shower.



******




When Mike began to stir around. He coughed and suddenly woke himself up. He rubbed his eyes and cleared his throat, "'STRANGE', his voice sounded so funny'", he whispered to himself. He felt around in the dim-light and realized that he wasn't in his own bed.

The air was steamy with a strong musky smell, Mike waved his hand in front of his face trying to sweep the odor away, but it just seemed to keep getting stronger, and stronger...

He coughed and spit. Trying to get the awlful taste out of his mouth.

He rubbed his face on the sheet, "SHEET?",....what a rough material?", he spoke out, starting to get a little worried...

Mike rubbed his hand's all around. Curiously feeling the heavy-corded weave that he was sitting on.

The smell in the weave smelled strangly familure, but far too strong!

He couldn't place that smell.... it, was putrid, and powerfull.

More light started to glow in the walls around him.

Mike started to get up, to look for a lightswitch, when a jolt of pain stabbed him in the gut, he doubled over, and grabbed a handful of the heavy cloth that seemed to be spread out all around him.

His head burned and his muscles hurt, an intense stinging coursed through his naked body.

He thought that he was having a stroke or something, when suddenly, the pain just seemed to fade away.

He laid very still for a while and just caught his breath. Praying that the intense pain didn't return.


***


Then, a startling vibration passed through the floor. Then he heard the heavy thuds,.. he held his breath and listened,.. was it an Earthquake?

Doom,,,Doom,,,Doom,,,DOOM!.....DOOM!.......DOOM!.....BOOOFF..


Something very heavy, this way comes....


At first, there was the blinding light, then a gust of warm, sweet smelling air, that swirled and poured over and around him. He held his eye's tightly shut, and started praying.

The light dimmed slightly, and a shadow seemed to block out some of it.
He squinted, and tried to see what the strange movement was, that drifted around above him.

The entire sky was a glowing cream colored mural. It appeared to be of a woman? NO!...It was a statue...

What the.......NO!...IT...IT...seemed to be falling towards him!

The face was ALIVE, a huge smile, slowly, spread across the big, puffy, LIPS!

It's gigantic body was leaning forward, as it grew larger, and CLOSER!

Mike fell back and threw his hands up, as the towering monstrosity fell over him, as his entire body was gripped with terror!

The mouth seperated, massive lips parting and as the huge teeth glissened and gleemed from within, Mike suddenly realized what he was seeing...

The sweet smell of a steamy, fruity-scented soap, flooded the air around him.

Then he noticed the eye's, the reflection of his own terrified form cowering down inside them...

The brillant colors within the huge, round, pupul.

It was so incredably HUGE!

Mike had to cover his ear's, when the sound waves hit.......

"NOW, YOU ARE GOING TO PAY, UNDERSTAND-ME, YOU STUPID LITTLE,..CHEAT!"

The lid slammed shut blocking out most of the light...

Mike's heart was jumping wildly, as he gasped for a lungful of stinky-smelling air.

"BOOOF,..BOOOF,...BOOFT,...BOOFT...BOOF....BOOF....BOOF....

The collosal woman's footstep's faded, as the heavy thuds moved away.




Mike crawed around in a circle, searching for some way to get out of the....stinking room,....the space that he was trapped in was a huge pile of,.....enormas,...stinking...DIRTY CLOTHS?

"This just cannot be happening, it's IMPOSSABLE"

"NO,..NO...NO...NO!, Mike screamed!

He crawed deeper into the materal, digging and pulling on the damp rolls.

The heavy cords of fabric were rough and thick.

Mike pushed, and pulled away trying to burrow down into the huge expanse. The stale-souring aroma that drifted up into his face nauseated him.

The sweaty underware, and other huge sheet-sized panties emanated a powerful, breath-taking cloud of ripe gasses.

He began to cough and gag. He felt sick, he crawled back up feeling around and gasping for air.

He made his way over to the wall, and with a squinting watering eye, Mike peered through the vented slot, into the well lit space outside.

The astonishment of the reveilation that registered in his confused brain sent him into a convolsive state of emotional shock...

His ex-wife's bed was GIGANTIC! He recognized it, the lamp on the night stand, the carpeting, the wallpaper!

He was looking at his ex-wife's BEDROOM!

Only everything was........GINORMAS!

"OH MY GOD!", Mike screamed. "this isn't happening, this can't be?". He looked all around the frilly, feminine style, eloquently decorated, stadium-sized room, and caught his breath and held his breath, in complete fear...

The running shoes that Via' wore were lying on the floor next to the hamper. He quickly estimated that compared to him, by the length, and width of them, that.....that...would... make him about the size of...



He pushed away from the wall, and grabbed his face in his hands and let out a sickening sound of yowling and screaming!

The overwhelming confusion that captured his mind, was like a smoldering fire.

Dissolving his mental state, devouring his conseption, and perception...

Maddness was consuming him, he screamed out, like a spoiled child, yelling, and crying, and swinging his fist's. He fell back, into a stained-crotch-panel, his naked back pressing into it, the smell swirled around him, burning his eye's and nose.

He fit perfectly, into the double-layered, satin-like band of material.

Tears streaming down his face, he sat-up, and rubbed his finger's into the brownish smear.

He smelled his hand's, the putrid stinch exploded in his nose!

"VIOLET!", he screamed. "VIOLET!!!" " You fuckin' bitch..."


***


Violet heard the squeaking noise's, coming from the hamper. She smiled, and managed to quietly giggle to herself.

Her fantasy, had finally became reality!

Now, she could do whatever she wanted to him!

She was going to enjoy this!

'HE' , was going to be put through his pace's. She would break him down to nothing. She was sure of it, now.

Her revenge, was going to be the ULTIMATE, in torture, and suffering!

He was going to experience the extreme, the ultimate pleasure then, the most exquisite pain...

She would become his giant goddess. He would become her obediant, and willing SLAVE!


***


Mike opened his eye's and the outside light had intensified so much that he was now able to clearly see everything that was around him.

The colorful fabrics of socks and shorts, sport bra's, pantie's and T-shirt's.

Piled all around him, a literal 'Mountain', of sweaty feminine underware...

He knew that he had to get out of there, but he was just so, LITTLE!

Just the thought of the 'tremendous-size', of his ex-wife, and it sent chills down his spine!

She had become a GIANTESS!

Mike's heart raced as he crawled over the frumpled ridge's of damp material.

Suddenly, his foot slipped and he fell down though an opening between the folds of material.

His head, ended up under him, and he was turned upside down, and wedged-in to a wet sack!

The sour smell assulted him as he struggled to right himself.

It was a stretch-cotton waist band, and the black-nylon fiber's of a pair of legging's, and he couldn't get out!

He slipped down deeper, and deeper, each time he struggled to move, he slipped down even further.....He was TRAPPED!

The material was like a net, it constricted around him and he became tangled-up inside of it...

The material was smooth for a normal-sized person, however, for Mike it was like woven-screen, and the surface scraped his skin like sand-paper.

Rubbing against the inside, as he kicked and grabbed, scraping and clawing around, created friction, and it burned his skin.

It was dark and damp, deep in the fragrant tunnel.

Mike began to panic, what could he do now, the light was very dim, inside of his entrapment!

Then, his world shook and the sound of heavy thuds approched him again...

He froze, his ear's perked-up, he listened to the unnerving-impact of the collosal feet as they came closer.

She was coming back! Mikes heart surged to a rapid trilling.

His adrenalin exploded and his muscles tensed-up and went numb...

Mike knew that she was going to kill him!

How could he get away from her? She was like a monster, an incredably beautiful, gigantic MONSTER!

A glow of dim light was cast down from above, when he heard the creaking sound of the heavy lid being lifted.

Then the whole room tilted, and rocked! The unsteady position had Mike slipping, all the way down, into the bottom. He tumbled, and twisted and landed wih a thud.

He scampered, in a worm-like crawl, making his way to the wall of the hamper.

This was his only chance! (he thought) ESCAPE!

The light was increasing, gradually, from above, as the materal was removed, in heavy, swift pulling movement's.

When he reached the bottom edge of the wall, he found an opening that he shoved his head through, his shoulders, then his belly.......he saw the strange-looking field of carpeting below.

He slid through and dropped head first. He hit the thick fiber's of carpet and collapsed in a awkward heap.

A roaring sound startled him, it blasted down from high in the air, It echoed within the cavern-like space.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT.....AARRRRRRRRRR!"

"WHERE ARRRRRRRRREE YOOOOU!"

"MIKe-ALLLL!.....YOU BETTER NOT BE HIDING FROM ME!"

He scrambled to his feet and ran for the crack under the closet door.
The knee-high fluff of the carpet, was like running through a field of strange other-worldly grass!

Violet, had just emptied the hamper, and stood up... She surveyed the floor, she smiled when she easily spotted his tiny form struggling to run though the shag-carpet.

She could see that he was headed for the closet, and she picked-up a sock and balled it up.

Just as he was about to make it, a hard blow, from behind him, knocked him off his feet!

"GOT-CHA!" Ah..HA,...Ha,...ha, ha, ha-ha, ha,ha,ha, heh, heh-heh", An evil laughter echoed, all around the sky above him...


Mike hit the floor face-first, as the impact connected with the back of his head.

He rolled to the side, and growned, grabbing his face, he checked for blood.

The force of the impact was heavy, but- strangly, it was soft!

He was barly grazed, as he rubbed his face, to do a quick check.

He started to get to his feet, when a crashing impact of sonic force lifted him into the air!

It was like an airforce jet, had just crashed right next to him!

Mike bounced, and landed on his feet, he looked over, and saw the enormas toe's, the nail, on the big toe, was two-feet across!

The huge foot quickly lifted, and a shadow appeared around him!

The movement was swift and precise, as the gargantuan female foot grabbed his fragile body and crushed him down into the carpet. He was roughly pinned down, the leather-like, sticky-skin, effortlessly trampled him into a parralized quivering mass...

He had never before felt such pressure! The conforming force of the giant foot was squishing him, it was slowly pressing down, then it would ease-up slightly, as if it were teasing him...

He could hardly breath, just little gasps in between the pumping of powerful compressions!

"COME ON!....WHAT'S WRONG?.....LITTLE MIKEY HAVE A PROBLEM?" she scolded, "I TOLD YOU THAT I WOULD GET YOU!"

"WELL, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NOW?", she lifted up her foot, and squatted down directly over him, forcing him to look up at her hovering pantie-clad pussy...

Her boob's, floated above that, and between them, her smirking face peered down upon him, smiling and gloating.

Mike felt like a trapped little bug!

Starring up at her emence form, she was so big... a Giantess...

When she reached for him, the sight of her huge hand with the long sharp nails, shocked him to the core!

The sudden touch of her cool fingertips, sent a jolt through his body but he still couldn't move a muscle, the tremendous fear and overwhelming terror had frozen his body. Violet slid her nail's under the edge of his right hip and his back, and pressed her thumb into his tiny belly.

She gently squeezed him up, and gripped his trembling, little, naked body.

She slowly raised him up, as she slowly stood. Then she held him close to her face and inspected his terrified little exspression......She squeezed him, and quickly released, then- swung him around in a quick circle, then she stopped, and gripping him tightly, she wound-up,(like a softball pitcher)
Whirling him around in a complete circle!

Violently swinging his miniature body in all directions......she laughed, and spun him all around.

The G-forces that Mike was experiencing was off the scale.

The speed he was traveling nearly snapped his neck but Violet was careful, and she smoothly started, and stopped, allowing a constant flow of rocketing speed.

A sudden stop, or a jerking start, would surely be fatal for her tiny passenger.

Violet could feel his tiny heart pounding within the palm of her hand.

She started to get dizzy herself, so she stepped over to her bed and fell back onto it. Holding him between her boobs, she released him on her chest and burst out in a fit of hearty laughter...

The tiny man was seasick he just laid there, still spinning and wobbling.

Mike's stomach was empty, or he would have certainly thrown-up...

When he finally re-oriented himself, Mike took in the magnificent view.

He looked down the center of her lower abdomen, the well defined abdominal muscle's formed a gigantic '4-pack'.

Her soft lower-belly, looked like a creamy pool of heavenly softness...

Her black panties were slightly lifted at the waist-band, as the narrow strips that wrapped around her hips, hugged them so tightly that an open space was created across the top of them...

Beyond that, her bare skinned legs, seemed to be miles long.

The rise, and fall of her chest, as she breathed so gently lifted Mike up and down.

He was spellbound! The collosal body of his ex-wife, was like an incredable landscape laid out before him...

The slightest movement she made terrified him!

The size of her breasts shocked him, when he turned around, and took in the upper part of her body, he could easily conseal himself within that huge valley!



Then, a vibration surged through the warm skin under him, a rumble of sound erupted from above.

"MIKEY, YOUR LIFE AS YOU KNOW IT?", she paused for moment, "WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN"

She cupped her hand under him, and quickly sat-up, causing him to fall into her open palm.

He landed awkwardly, and twisted around, trying to right himself.

Violet tossed him gently, bouncing him effortlessly.

He looked as if he was on a tramp-o-line!

Violet chuckled, a deep chested laugh, as she watched him struggle, and twist around.

She was clearly enjoying herself, as she continued to humiliate the helpless man..........she kept tossing the tiny body over, and over, relentlessly tossing him around...

Causing him to become disoriented, and frustrated.

She could have continued this for hours but stopped, and dropped him on her belly, right at the waistband of her black panties!

"DO YOU WANT TO LIVE MIKEY?", she softly whispered.

"I MEAN, DO YOU REALLY WANT TO LIVE, LIKE THIS?", she asked him...

He could hear her intestines under him, squishing and churning, just under the wall of warm belly-skin.

The smell that drifted out of the waistband of the black panties, arroused him.

The powerful aroma excited his lust. He knew that scent...

He had longed for it for months, since they had seperated.

"WELL MIKE?.........DO YOU?", she spoke again, jostleing him, as her stomach muscles tightened, and flexed when she spoke.




**********
Chapter End Notes:

Please review, I aways enjoy any and all feedback....

The second chapter is almost complete, but I will most likely post it next week.