- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hope you enjoy chapter 2! Please review!
Love Games: Chapter 2

" Shit ! " Jon shouted in surprise. Mckenzie's huge toes had literally taken him by surprise. They had come down on top of Jon's head and scooped him off the carpet. He was now caught in their grip , stuck in the space between Mckenzie's toes and the top of her sole. Jon tried to wiggle his way out , but it wasn't working. He was stuck in the toes vice grip. Based on his point of view he guessed Mckenzie had stood her foot up on her toe knuckles. Jon could almost reach the carpet , almost. He slunk back into his fleshy prison. He looked down at the monster digits that had grabbed him. From the order of the toes he found out Mckenzie's left foot had grabbed him.

That's when he noticed the odor. It wasn't that bad , but bad enough that Jon crinkled his nose at it. " Aphrodite ! This isn't who I chose ! Let me out of here ! " Jon yelled in his mind. No answer came from the goddess he really hated when she didn't answer. Jon's giant captor started to move. The toes came up off the ground and into the air. Jon began to dangle from the toes again. Now that he was staring at the ground Jon saw the the foot was descending back on the sandal. The toes pushed him along the sole of the sandal. When they got to the strap , Jon crawled around it and the toes cupped him again. " Maybe that wasn't the best idea " Jon thought. Mckenzie lifted her foot and tucked it under her other leg on the desks seat. Jon was hanging upside down in the toes grip. He put his hands on the digits and readjusted himself. He crawled up using the toes and peeked his head out under Mckenzie's big toe. He grabbed onto the sandals sole and looked around. He was definitely hanging in mid air. Aphrodite had done something so Mckenzie wouldn't notice his presence in her toes. He had squirmed a lot with no reaction.

Suddenly , Mckenzie's big toe came forward and pinned him to the sandals sole. He had planted his tiny little feet on one of Mckenzie's toes to stand on , but it came out from under him. The only thing keeping Jon in the air was her big toe ! If she released Jon he would most likely fall. At his size the fall would seriously injure or kill him. Jon subconsciously gripped the sole of the sandal tighter. Jon's fears quickly came true. Mckenzie's big toe rose off Jon's back and he had to hang on with his own strength. Jon wasn't weak , but he couldn't hold on forever. Mckenzie started to shake her foot. Jon's grip was starting to loosen. Jon twisted his head around and saw Mckenzie's toes were right behind him. With a big enough jump and some luck he could grab onto one of them. Jon put his feet on the sandal , getting ready to push off. Jon jumped. He couldn't get a grip on the big toe , he was going too fast. He caught onto the second toe and hung on for dear life. Mckenzie's foot stopped shaking. Her toes clenched around Jon. She put her foot back on the floor under her desk. The car sized foot left slipped out of the sandal , leaving Jon behind.

Jon lay on the sole of the sandal even more exhausted. Mckenzie's foot was moving around on the carpet next to the sandal. Jon got up and walked to the giant foot. He stood in front of it and admired. Mckenzie's toes were pleasantly plump and very soft. They were short and wriggled a lot. The foot came forward and knocked Jon on his butt. " Hmmm , this is boring now. I'll put you with Rebecca now " Aphrodite said. " Thank you " Jon thought back. Jon suddenly found himself staring up at the bottom of a desk. " Did I fall back ? " he wondered. He tried to raise himself up , but something was keeping his arms pinned down. The same had been done to his legs. He lifted his head and saw a yoga pant covered leg and an ankle. He looked at his hands that were bound over him. They were both tied by white straps. He looked down and his legs were bound by the same white straps. They looked oddly familiar. A light bulb went on in Jon's head. He looked directly up stretching his head back. He saw giant French tipped toes. Aphrodite had tied him up in the straps of Rebecca's sandal !