- Text Size +
Love Games: Chapter 31

Jon woke up slowly, wiping at his eyes. He started to rise up, but stopped when he felt something sitting on his chest. He looked down and saw Bridget's large feet on top of him. " Oh, shit! What did I do last night? " Jon thought frantically. Whatever he did, he couldn't remember it. Jon looked over at Bridget who was still asleep. " How do I get out from under her feet without waking her up? " he wondered. " Okay, I'll do it quick. Before she even knows what happened. " Jon slid out from under Bridget's feet and rolled away. She moved a bit, but didn't wake up.

" Thank god. " Jon rose up and peered at Bridget's soles. " Doesn't look like I got anything on them. " He smacked his lips a few times and tasted something. He recognized the taste, it was feet. Jon couldn't be sure if it was Bridget's or Ingrid's though. He truly hoped it was Ingrid. He sat down in front of Bridget's feet and propped his head on his hand. " I wonder what's gonna happen today. " Jon decided he would be quiet and wait for Bridget to wake up. A few minutes later, Jon felt the drawer being pulled open slowly. He looked up and saw Ingrid's giant face with a finger to her mouth. She pointed at Jon and he grew to maybe 2 inches tall. Ingrid moved her finger to Bridget, whose unconscious form began to shrink. When she was done, Ingrid reached in and grabbed Jon.

Jon did not feel like fighting today, he knew better now. Ingrid carried Jon out to the living room and put him on the table. Also on the table were a pair of tan flats and a roll of tape. Jon knew where this was going. " Do I need to knock you out again? " Ingrid asked. " No, I'll get in myself. " Jon moved to get into the left flat, but paused. He recognized the flats. " Aren't these Melanie's? " " Yes, you and Bridget are going to be with her today. " Jon wasn't sure how he felt about this. He'd never really paid much attention to Melanie's feet, it felt even more wrong than looking at Bridget's. Now he was going to spend the whole day with them. " Are you going to get in? " " Yeah. " Jon hopped into the flat. His feet sunk into the plush cushioning. Jon caught the scent of cocoa butter. " All of them must use that lotion. " " Go deeper in and lay down. " He did as he was told. Jon watched as Ingrid's fingers followed after him with a piece of tape that had tissue paper stuck on the center. Ingrid put the tape over Jon's arms and chest, securing him to the flats insole. Ingrid used another piece of tape to secure his legs. " I'll be right back. "

The second Ingrid disappeared from Jon's sight he thrashed against the tape. The tape didn't give at all. Jon continued to wrestle until Ingrid reappeared with Bridget in hand. " Mom, where's Jon? " " Close. " Ingrid grinned. " Bridget! I'm in here! " Jon yelled. Bridget turned her head and saw the shoes on the table. " Are those Mel's shoes? Is Jon in one of them?! " " Yes and you will be too. " What? No! " Bridget fought in her mothers grip. Jon watched as Ingrid's hand descended towards the other flat. " Bridget! Don't fight her! " Bridget struggled uselessly while Ingrid taped down her arms. She kicked as her legs were taped as well. Ingrid picked up both flats by the heel with her fingers. Jon felt all the blood start rushing to his head as he was tipped upside down. Ingrid carefully opened the door to Bridget and Melanie's room. Melanie was still asleep in her bed. Ingrid tip toed in and laid the flats that held Jon and Bridget with Melanie's other shoes. She motioned for them to be quiet with an evil grin and left.

" Jon? What do we do? " Bridget called. " Can you get free? " There was a pause before she answered. " No, I'm stuck. " Jon bucked against the tape once again. " This stuff isn't giving at all. " Jon sighed. " What now? " Jon thought about it for a moment. " I think we should stay quiet. Make sure Melanie doesn't know we're in here. I don't want her to be shrunken because of me too. " " What if you lose control? " " ...I really hope that I won't. " The two stopped talking after that. Jon laid in Melanie's shoe stewing in his anger and frustration. Right about now Jon wanted nothing more than to go back to his life before Aphrodite entered it. What had started with a nice weekend had become twisted, all for Aphrodite's own enjoyment. She disguised it by saying it was for him, but he knew it wasn't. None of this had been for his enjoyment for days.

Just then, Jon heard loud rustling sounds from out of sight. " Melanie must be waking up. " He got his answer in the form of the soft smack of Melanie's feet on the tile. He heard the door being pulled open and the footsteps became fainter. Jon stayed silent, still deep in thought. Quite some time later, Melanie returned to the room. Jon heard her rummaging around, probably looking for clothes. Shortly after she stopped looking for clothes, she slid her foot into the shoe Jon was in. Jon could only watch as the monster sized unpainted toes moved toward him. Melanie's foot covered Jon, leaving him blinded. Jon's member hardened almost instantly and jutted into Melanie's sole. " Now this is is sick and wrong. I better not lose control. And I really, really hope Melanie doesn't notice me and Bridget are in here. "


Jon managed not to cum once all day. He thought it was because he truly didn't want to do anything to Melanie's feet. Because of that, Aphrodite's curse didn't activate. Throughout the day Melanie's foot started to sweat. Not nearly as bad as Ingrid did in her work shoes, but enough that Jon noticed. Compared to her mother and sister, Melanie's shoe had a definitive odor in it. The smell bothered Jon at first, but he got used to it after awhile. Besides, Jon's mind was more focused on Bridget. Jon had become quite used to being trapped in women's shoes in the past week. However, this was Bridget's first time trapped in a shoe. It had to be a unsettling experience, especially if you weren't into what Jon liked. Add that to the fact that she was under her own sisters foot and she must be freaking out.

" Hopefully she's not moving around too much. The last thing we need is Melanie finding us. " While he was in Melanie's shoe Jon had been as still as possible. He even tried to keep his breathing steady. So far, it appeared to be working. By Jon's guess Melanie should be getting home soon. When she did, it would be the moment of truth. Jon remained unmoving for maybe a half an hour, when Melanie's foot pulled out of the shoe. He closed his eyes tightly and braced himself for the worst. He stayed frozen like that for a few minutes, but didn't hear Melanie gasp in surprise or Bridget scream in terror. Jon sighed in relief. " Woo. At least we don't have to worry about Melanie. " Jon heard bed springs groan as Melanie laid down. " Now we gotta wait for Ingrid to let us out of here. " Jon thrashed against the tape once more, expecting the same result as every other time. Instead, his right hand came free of the tape. Jon gasped in disbelief. He brought his hand in front of his face and flexed his fingers, making sure it was free.

" Yes! " A smile broke out across Jon's face. Jon started tugging at the tape on his chest furiously. It was coming off! " Melanie's sweat must've loosened it up! Someday I'll have to thank her! " Jon continued to pull at the tape until his other arm came free. Using both hands, Jon completely tore the tape off his chest. He sat up and began working on the tape covering his legs. In no time at all Jon's legs were freed as well. Jon had no clue where he got this sudden burst of energy, but he wasn't complaining. Jon stayed crouched down and looked over the edge of the flat. He saw Melanie laying face down on her bed. " Perfect! " Jon hopped out of the shoe and went to the one Bridget was stuck in. He leaned inside " Did someone ask about an escape plan? " Bridget looked up at him. " Jon?! How did you get out? " " Shhhhh! I'm not sure if Melanie's asleep or not. Lets just say an opportunity presented itself. So you want out of here? " Bridget looked incredulous. " Hell yes! " Jon vaulted into the shoe and pulled at the tape holding Bridget's legs. Bridget helped by struggling against the tape. Once he got the tape off her legs he moved to the tape on her stomach. With some effort, he pulled that tape off as well. Bridget stood up, rubbing her stomach and legs. " That was so gross. I hope I never have to do that again. " " Yeah... Me too. Come on. " Jon helped Bridget out of the shoe, then hopped out after her. Bridget took a look around the room. " So what do we do now? " Jon pointed to the open door out to the hallway. " We get the fuck outta here. "