- Text Size +
Love Games: Chapter 29

Jon awoke in total darkness. Something soft was smushed up against his body. He took a large whiff and smelled cocoa butter. " Oh, no. I know that smell. " Jon thought. He was inside Ingrid's shoe again. Ingrid's foot suddenly pressed down on top of him. Jon gasped in pain, Ingrid's foot was pressing down on his injured arm. After a moment, the pressure rose off him. Jon strained to remember how he had gotten in here. The last thing he remembered was Bridget pleading with her mother to let him go and the excruciating pain as Ingrid's grip tightened around him.

" Wait. Where's Bridget? " Ingrid wouldn't- Bridget! Are you in here Bridget? ". There was no reply from the girl. " I really hope she isn't in Ingrid's other shoe. ". Jon took a moment to inspect his surroundings. The shoe was already very hot; Jon had started sweating while he was unconscious. His erect member was stabbing into her sole. " Not another day of this. " Jon thought dejectedly. " Well, Jon-Jon you're in quite the predicament aren't you? " Aphrodite laughed in Jon's head. " Aphrodite? What the hell is going on?! " " What is it now? " " Why'd you make Ingrid shrink Bridget? " " How many times do I have to tell you, Jonathan? I'm not controlling anyone for this game. Ingrid did that of her own free will. But it does add a stipulation to the game. "

" What? " Jon asked already not liking this. " You and Bridget both have to escape. That doesn't mean at the same time though. Say if you escape and she gets left behind, the game won't end until she does. You'd still be small until she escapes. The same goes for her. " " That's not fair! She got sucked into this by chance! You should make her normal! Then erase her and Ingrid's memories about the game. I'll stay with Ingrid, just let Bridget go. " " Sorry, Jon. That's the game now. I did give you a reprieve from the curse yesterday as a favor, but that ends now. " " Wait, what? Aphrodite! Answer me! " " Oh! Two more things! One, if you haven't noticed you two aren't indestructible. You're tougher than the average human, but still breakable. Two, I'll do you one more favor and heal your arm. It's a one time good deal. Have fun today, Jon-Jon! " " Aphrodite! Wait! " The goddess had left his mind. Jon felt himself losing control of his body, his eyes glazed over. " No, not again! " Jon's body rubbed up against Ingrid's sole, kissing and licking it.

It was even worse than the first time Jon had been trapped in Ingrid's shoe. He came on Ingrid's sole five times. All he could taste was Ingrid's foot from licking and kissing it all day. Ingrid's shoe reached a whole new level of heat. Jon didn't think he'd ever been so thirsty in his life. Now, he was limp as he felt Ingrid's foot being pulled out of the shoe. Ingrid peeled off the sock and found a tiny Jon stuck to her sole by a mixture of sweat and cum. He was panting heavily and didn't have the strength to turn his head to look at her. She wiped him off her foot and into her other hand. She carried him into the bathroom, turned on the sink faucet, and dumped him in.

All she said was " Wash up. " then went to the bathtub to wash off her foot. Jon lay in a heap at the base of the sink, letting the water run over him. Eventually, he rose to his feet shakily. He opened his mouth under the running water and took large mouthfuls. Ingrid's hand suddenly came down and grabbed him. She picked up a hand towel and scrubbed him dry with it. All the while giving Jon an angry stare. He didn't have the strength to fight her. Ingrid brought him back out to the living room and dumped him on the coffee table. " Wait here. Don't go anywhere. " she said sternly. Ingrid walked into her bedroom. Jon rolled onto his back and waited for Ingrid to return. As he stared at slowly spinning ceiling fan, he thought about the new rules of the game. " Not being indestructible is gonna make escaping a lot harder. I still don't even have any kind of plan except the church thing. I'm not waiting 'til Sunday to get out of here anyways. "

Then he remembered that he and Bridget both had to escape now. " How the hell am I going to pull that off? Getting away by myself was hard enough. Ah! This is all so fucked up! " Jon pounded his fist on the coffee table. Ingrid returned with her hands cupped in front of her. She sat down on the couch and gently placed Bridget on the table next to Jon. Bridget had her arms wrapped around her and was shaking slightly, she looked scared to death. " Bridget? " Jon asked in a raspy voice, leaning up slightly. His sore muscles protested. " Jon?! " Bridget cried. She ran over and knelt down next to him. " Are you okay? " she asked. " Pretty tired and sore, but other than that I'm fine. " " How's your arm? " Jon held it up for her to see. " Fine. It's like nothing happened. I don't know how it healed so quickly, but I'm not complaining. " " That's go- " " Enough you two. Your punishment isn't over yet. " Ingrid interrupted.

Bridget looked at Jon with worry written on her face. " Ingrid... Leave Bridget out of this. She doesn't need to be punished. " Jon said rising to his feet. He moved in front of Bridget protectively. " Oh, but she does Jonathan. She wasn't supposed to tell you about what I used to do. That's why she needs to be punished. " Jon could hear Ingrid's anger rising while she spoke. Ingrid tugged a tissue out of its box. Her sudden movement made Bridget and Jon flinch. She laid it flat on the table and pumped a large pile of lotion on it. " What's she doing? " Bridget whispered in Jon's ear. " Nothing good. " Jon whispered back. Ingrid raised her hand over Jon and Bridget. The two immediately started to grow. When she moved her hand away Jon had to be at least 8 inches tall, Bridget was only slightly shorter. " Get back. " Ingrid commanded. Bridget and Jon took a few steps back. Bridget looked to Jon with a confused expression. Ingrid brought both her feet up and put them in front of the shrunken pair.

" You each get a foot. Now start rubbing. " Jon walked over to the pile of lotion, as he passed Bridget he whispered " Just do it. " Bridget followed him to the pile and whispered back " I don't like it, but okay. " Jon and Bridget set to work rubbing each of Ingrid's feet. At their new heights, they were both a head taller than her big toe. Jon rubbed the lotion into her big toe while Bridget rubbed it into her sole. Ingrid leaned back and closed her eyes. Bridget rubbed Ingrid's feet for about 15 minutes. Rubbing in as much lotion as they could, then going back and getting more. At some point, Jon looked down and noticed he was sporting a stiffy.

He tried to hide it as best he could, but he saw Bridget throwing him sideways glances. He shrugged in response. Jon suddenly felt the odd sensation returning. The sensation that meant he was about to lose control of himself. " Shit! No! Not here! Not in front of Bridget! " Jon thought frantically. It was too late, Jon's eyes glazed over. Jon's body looked at Ingrid's foot for a moment, then started to rub itself against her sole. Jon's body kissed and licked it savagely. Ingrid's mouth turned up in a smile. Bridget watched her friend in complete horror.