- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Everything that can go wrong will go wrong.
Love Games: Chapter 27

The right side of Jon's face was on fire. It hurt to move his jaw at all. Jon tried to raise his hand to feel his sore face, but it resisted. He tilted his head up and winced in pain. He tried to lean forward more and was resisted again. Something was holding him down. He looked down his body and saw a large strip of tape across his stomach. There was what appeared to be wadded tissue paper between the tape and his skin. His arms were pinned at his sides by the tape as well. He tried to move his legs and found they were taped down the same way. " Where the hell am I? " Jon thought.

Memories flooded back into Jon's mind. " Ingrid! What'd the hell did you to me!? " Jon yelled. There was no reply. " Dammit. " Jon struggled against his bonds, but they didn't loosen. Jon smelled an odd scent in the air around him. " Is that ... Cocoa butter? ". That was when Jon noticed his surroundings. A rounded ceiling above him, but it wasn't plaster. It looked almost like some kind of cloth. Jon tilted his head up again, ignoring the pain. Past his feet there was light coming through a hole in the ceiling. He tilted his head back and saw a curved wall that came to a round point not too far away. Then it all clicked in Jon's head ; he was surprised he didn't figure it out sooner. " Holy shit, I'm in Bridget's shoe! "

Jon winced after he said it. He felt his lip with his tongue, it was fat and split. " Damn, Ingrid got me good. " Jon thrashed against his bonds, but it still did nothing. " Hold on! I gotta get my shoes on, I'll meet you at the car! " a voice boomed. " Oh, shit! That's Bridget! " Jon looked at shoes opening. " Calm down, Jon. Maybe she won't wear these shoes. How could Ingrid know what shoes Bridget's gonna wear? " Jon thought to himself. The shoe shook as five neon pink painted caramel colored toes slid into the shoe. " Bridget! No! Stop! I'm in here! " Bridget's soft sole covered Jon's entire body. Jon turned his head and his cheek was pressed up against her sole. His member was also sticking up into her foot. " Ah, this is soooo wrong! " Jon's member throbbed on Bridget's skin.

" Nooooo, no, no, no, no that is not happening in here. Definitely not doing that. " Jon was thoroughly weirded out. He was trapped in the shoe of one of his best friends and she had no idea. This girl's foot used to be able to fit in one his hands, now it was completely covering him from head to toe. He used to rub this foot with no problem! Now he probably wouldn't be able to reach her toes! Jon felt the pressure of Bridget starting to walk on top of him. A giggle echoed in his head ; a very familiar giggle.

" Aphrodite? " " Hehehe well aren't you in a pickle, Jon-Jon? I like this Ingrid woman. She's quite imaginative and knows how to treat a slave. It was a nice touch putting you in Bridget's shoe. " Cut the crap! You're cheating! " " You would be wise to watch your words, Jonathan. What do you mean I've cheated? " " Like you don't know. Yesterday I was this close to escaping and then you're little gift took over and made me go back to Ingrid. " " Despite what you may think Jon, I have other things to do besides torment you. I didn't make the curse activate, it does that all on its own. It activating really means your true desire was to stay with Ingrid even though you didn't realize it. I didn't cheat, it was you who cheated yourself. "

" Take the curse off! If its gonna do that every time I try to escape its not fair. " " No. You have to truly want to escape. Once you do that the curse won't stop you. Some part of you likes being Ingrid's slave and being under Bridget's foot right now. Until every part of you wants to escape, you're stuck with Ingrid. " Jon let Aphrodite's words sink in. " The games still going, Jon. You try to focus on figuring out how to win. Until then, have fun! " The goddess disappeared from Jon's mind. Did Jon really not want to win deep down? Or was Aphrodite lying? It was hard to tell with her. Jon thought what she said was true, but that might just be her manipulating him into thinking that. He couldn't be sure, but he really hoped she was wrong. For now, he was staying in Bridget's shoe. Jon's member throbbed again, poking into Bridget's sole. " Come on, not with her. Please not with Bridget. "

Somehow, Jon managed not to cum all day and he didn't lose control of himself once. It wasn't easy for him, but he'd done it. Bridget's foot heated up while she walked around school, making Jon sweat slightly. Jon had hoped that between Bridget's hot foot and Jon's sweat the tape would've loosened some. His hopes were too high. The tape didn't give at all, it was as firm as ever. All throughout the day Jon wriggled against his bonds to no avail. Even if he did get out of them, he was still in Bridget's shoe. Jon just really didn't like being restricted. He didn't know how long he'd been in here, but he wanted out soon. The heat was getting to him and he needed water.

Just then, Bridget stopped walking. " Is she finally gonna take this shoe off? I hope Ingrid gets me outta here soon. " Bridget's foot slid off of Jon and out of the shoe. " Phew, much better. " Jon thought. " What is in this shoe? " Jon eyes widened at those words from Bridget. Two of Bridget's fingers grasped the heel of the shoe and picked it up. " Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit! She can't see me like this! " Jon bucked against the tape, but it still held. Bridget tipped the shoe forward and looked inside. " What the hell is that? " Jon froze in place. Bridget reached in and freed Jon's arms and legs, she then pinched his ankles together pulled him out. Bridget held the thing in front of her face and her eyes widened.

Jon was hanging upside down in Bridget's grip in mid air. He looked down and saw Bridget's giant feet as he was brought higher. When he looked back in front of him his eyes bugged out. He was hanging right in front of Bridget's face! She was starting at him wide eyed. " J-Jon... Is that you? " Y-yeah it's me. " Jon said shakily. Seeing one of your best friends 100 times bigger than you was unsettling, but having all the blood rush to your head didn't help. " What happened to you? How'd you get so small? Why are you all beat up? ... And naked? " " Um ... I'll answer all your questions, but can you put me down first? This isn't very comfortable. " " Oh! Yeah, sorry! " Bridget lowered Jon onto her nightstand. It's surface was cold against his bare butt.

" Dear, Lord I'm naked! " Jon cheeks turned red as he covered his crotch with his hands. Bridget scooted closer to the nightstand to hear Jon better. " So? What happened to you? " Jon thought about what he would say for a moment. " I-it was your mom! I came to talk to her on Friday and we got into argument. I got up to leave and next thing I know I'm shrinking right out of my clothes. I've been her prisoner ever since. She's made me rub her feet and put me in her shoes. And she can change my size whenever she wants. " Bridget looked a bit dazed. " T- that's not possible. My mom can't shrink people! " " I would've agreed with you a few days ago, but here I am inches tall. " " Why would she make you rub her feet and all that? " " I don't know! Why don't you ask her? " Jon paused for a moment.

" Oh, shit! Where is your mom? " " She's still at work. Why? " " She didn't want you or Melanie to see me. She said she'd punish me if you guys did. " " Jon, this all sounds crazy. What you're saying doesn't sound like my mom at all. She would never do all of this. She CAN'T do all of this. " Jon thought about what to say next. " I can prove it. My clothes have still gotta be around here somewhere, right? And then there's her flip flop! " " Her flip flop? What are you talking about? " " Go find your moms right platform flip flop. " " Alright. " Bridget got up and went to the living room. A couple minutes later she walked into her moms room. She came back into her room holding the flip flop and sat down. " So, what's so special about this thing? " " Look at the bottom. " Bridget flipped it over and saw the cuts with dried glue in them.

" What the heck? " " Look at the side. " She looked at the cuts on the side. " What's with these? " " Your mom cut out a hole inside her flip flop to keep me in. I was in there when you guys went to church yesterday. " " That's why she kept looking down at her feet! " " Yes! Exactly! " " Alright, your making a bit more sense. " " Now lets find my clothes. " " I'll check her room again. " Bridget went back to her mothers room. It took awhile, but eventually she returned holding the shirt he'd been wearing on Friday. " I found this, shorts, boxers, socks, and shoes. This is yours right? " " Yeah. " Bridget sat down on the bed and put the shirt next to her. " You're really telling the truth, aren't you? " " Yes, I am. I didn't get this small by choice. And why would I make any of this up? I just wanna get outta here. " " You never told me why you were in my shoe or all beat up. " " Ingrid was gonna put me in your shoe as part of my punishment. I tried to run and she knocked me out. I woke up in your shoe taped down and messed up. "

" Oh my god, I'm so sorry my mom did this to you. What can I do to help? " This was Jon's chance to escape! Bridget could get him out of here without Ingrid even knowing! " You gotta get me outta here before Ingrid gets home. " " What? Are you sure? We need to get her to make you normal size. " " She won't do it. She thinks I need to be punished and she won't make me big until I am. Just take me to my house, I'll worry about getting back to normal then. " Bridget looked down at the floor in thought. " No, Jon. I can't leave you like this. You're one of my best friends. We're going to wait until my mom gets home and I'm gonna get her to make you normal. " " No way! It's too dangerous! What if she shrinks you too? " " She's my mom, Jon. We may not get along much, but I'm still her daughter. She won't hurt me. You're not talking me out of this. We're waiting right here. "

Jon's shoulders sagged. " Bridge, she's hurt you before. Why don't you think she'll do it again. " " She's different now, better. I don't think she'll ever do that again. " Jon could see he wasn't gonna sway her. " Okay, we'll wait for her to get home. Just please be careful. Don't make her mad. " " Don't worry, Jon. I won't. " Jon sat down on the nightstand, being careful to keep his crotch covered. " When's she gonna get here? " " Shouldn't be too long. " " Where's Melanie? " " She went out with some friends after school. She'll won't be back for awhile. " " Alright, good. I don't want her getting caught up in this too. " " It must've been terrible in my shoe. I hope it didn't smell too bad. " " No, no it didn't smell bad at all. It was really strange seeing your foot so big though. It used to be able to fit in my hand. " " Yeah, I miss your foot rubs. All of the Aguilar girls have a soft spot for a good massage as you know. "

" I know, your moms been making me rub her feet every day. " " That must've really sucked. " Bridget's head snapped towards the living room. " Shit, that's my mom! " She jumped up and closed her door, then locked it. " I didn't hear anything? " Jon said confused. " Well, I did. I know what it sounds like when my mom is unlocking the front door. I don't want her just walking in here and seeing you. She'd probably freak out, we'll wait a little bit and then go out. Until then try to be quiet. " I'm home! " Ingrid called. " Huh, that was her. " Jon thought. " Bridget? Are you here? " The doorknob of Bridget's door jostled as Ingrid tried to open it. " Bridget? " Ingrid paused for a moment. Jon heard the sound of footsteps walking away from the door. " She thinks I'm napping, if I'm not doing anything after school it's what I usually do. " Bridget whispered.

" Let's wait a few more minutes for her to get comfortable. " The pair sat in silence while Ingrid turned the TV on in the living room. " Okay, get on. " Bridget lowered her hand next to Jon. He climbed on carefully, making sure his member didn't touch her. He stood in her palm still covering his crotch. " Remember, be careful. " Jon said looking back at her. Bridget nodded and went to the door. She opened it and walked out to the living room. Ingrid sat on the couch with her bare feet up on the coffee table, watching TV. " Oh, you're up. So how was sch- " Ingrid stopped mid sentence when she turned to Bridget. She wasn't looking at Bridget, but at Jon.

" W-what do you have there? " Ingrid's tone and face were a mixture of nervousness and shock. " You know who it is, Mom. I found him in my shoe. He told me everything. " Bridget, whatever he said isn't true. I've been trying to help him get back to normal. " " Oh, really? Then why's his face is all busted up? " " I accidentally dropped him. " " Stop lying, Mom. I just want you to make him big again. He'll go home and won't say anything about this. It'll be a secret between the three of us. " Ingrid went still for a full minute. " Did you actually tell him I used to abuse you? " Bridget was taken aback by the question. " Yes, but that doesn't matter right now. Just make Jon normal. " " ... No. He knows things he shouldn't. With everything he knows about me he's going to go to the police. I can't let that happen. " " You can't be serious! You can't just leave him like this! " " I'm sorry, Bridget. " Ingrid looked at the floor.

Bridget frowned in anger. " Fine, I'm taking him home with or without your help. " " Bridget! No! You can't! " Bridget started to turn to walk back into her room. Jon watched as Ingrid pointed her finger at her daughter. " Bridget! Run! " Jon cried. Bridget couldn't react fast enough. She started to get shorter. Her feet receded into her jeans. The blouse she wore looked like a poncho on her. " Bridget! " Jon yelled from her shrinking hand. " Jon! H-help! " Bridget said looking at her shrinking body in disbelief. Bridget's hand became too small for Jon to stand on. He leaped off it and plunged to the floor. He landed with his full weight on his right shoulder. " Ahhhh! " Jon cried in pain. His vision blurred, but he wouldn't let himself go unconscious. " Have to help Bridget... " Jon stood up on shaky legs, clutching his arm. In the time it'd taken him to jump off Bridget's hand to now Bridget had disappeared into the pile of the clothes she'd been wearing moments before. Jon limped towards the pile " Bridget! Bridge! I'm coming! "