- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Will Jon's desires get the better of him?
Love Games: Chapter 26

Jon's desire controlled body lumbered towards Bridget's sandal clad feet. Jon was trying with all his might to make it stop moving. He couldn't let his body do whatever it was trying to do. Meanwhile, it was getting closer and closer. Jon's body made it next to the pinky toe of Bridget's right foot. As it crouched over her toe, Jon felt his tongue stick out his mouth. " No! Stop! " Jon yelled in his mind. Inches away from Bridget's toe ( relative to Jon's size ) his tongue stopped in mid air. It hung there for a few tense moments, Jon looked on in fear. Jon's body stood up, turned around, and started walking back to Ingrid's feet.

Jon sighed in relief " Thank goodness it stopped. That would've been all kinds of wrong. " Jon's hand slapped the side of Ingrid's flip flop. Ingrid looked down at Jon with an odd look on her face. " She's probably wondering how I got down here. " Ingrid grew Jon so could climb back on her flip flop and shrank him down again. Jon's body snuggled in between the first and second toe of her left foot. His legs straddled her big toe, his head rested on the space between her toes. After a few moments it closed its eyes leaving Jon blind and alone with his thoughts. He'd come this close to licking Bridget's foot. Nothing good would have come from that. When they were still friends Jon would occasionally rub Bridget's feet for her, but that's all. If he got too excited he'd stop immediately.

Bridget usually kept her socks on when she had him massage her feet. Jon had become very accustomed to her feet while they were friends. He knew the spots she liked rubbed most. The shape of her sole and toes was familiar to him. Bridget had very nice feet, but Jon wouldn't do anything with them. She was like a sister to him, it was totally wrong. Jon lapsed into silence. With his escape plan foiled and his body out of his control there was nothing he could do. He decided to just relax until he was back in control. Jon didn't know how long he'd been in the darkness, but it had to be at least an hour.

He felt Ingrid's foot tap under him three times. His eyes snapped open and his body rose up quickly. It jumped from atop Ingrid's flip flop and went to the flip flop with the hole. Jon's body pushed the piece up against the flip flop and used it as a stepping stool to get into the hidden compartment. He watched as Ingrid's hand came down and put the piece in place, sealing the hole. The fog surrounding Jon's mind cleared, he was back in control. Jon lunged at the piece of foam covering the hole. He still had time to escape, but he had to move fast! Jon was thrown against the wall of the compartment as Ingrid started walking.

" Damn! It's too late! " Jon would never be able to push out the foam now and even if he did it was too dangerous. He could be stepped on or worse. No, Jon was still stuck with Ingrid for now. " Shit, I might have to wait until next Sunday. " Jon may have to wait another week to escape! " Ugh, I think I can make it another week. Ingrid hasn't been that bad. If it wasn't against my will this might actually have been fun. " Jon had no idea what was going on outside his hide away. He hoped they were heading back to the Aguilar's apartment. Being trapped inside Ingrid's flip flop wasn't exactly fun.

Jon was stuck in Ingrid's flip flop for quite awhile. At some point he dozed off from pure boredom. He was jolted awake when he was thrown from the corner he'd fallen asleep in. He landed on his side in front of the opposite wall of the compartment. Jon felt Ingrid's flip flop tap three times in quick unison. " Freedom! " Jon thought standing up still bleary eyed from his nap. He pushed out the piece of foam and looked out. They were back in Ingrid's bedroom and she had put the flip flop Jon was in on her bed. Ingrid herself sat on the bed a short ways away looking at him. Jon noticed she still had that odd look she'd given him earlier on her face. " There you are. I was wondering why you didn't come out. Did you just wake up? " " Yeah " Jon answered as he climbed out of the flip flop. " I'm surprised you could fall asleep in there. " " Wasn't that hard. " " Well, having you with me was nice. Your rubs and kisses felt very good. "

" It was no problem. " Jon said putting on a big, fake smile. " Oh, by the way how did you end up on the floor after you were on my shoe? " Jon thought of an answer quickly. " I lost my balance and fell off. It hurt pretty bad so I took a bit to brush it off. " Ingrid was silent for a moment with a suspicious look on her face. " Hmmm... Alright I was just wondering. " Ingrid reached over Jon and picked up the flip flop and set it on the floor. " Are you thirsty or hungry? " Jon put his hand on his stomach " Hmm no, no I'm not. " " Good. " Ingrid wrapped her hand around Jon and lifted him up. " What're you doing?! " Jon yelled. Ingrid picked up one of the slippers from the previous day " You're gonna spend the day in here. " " Can't we talk about this?! "

Ingrid dropped Jon into the slipper and he slide to the tip. She stuck her foot in after Jon. The upper half of Jon's body was under her big toe and his legs under her second toe. Jon's member was sticking up in the space between her toes. " This is an interesting position " Jon thought. As Ingrid took her first step both of her toes squished his member between them. Jon's member immediately throbbed in response. " Oooooooh, no " Jon sighed into Ingrid's soft toe. " It's gonna be another one of THOSE days. "

Jon fell limply into Ingrid's panty drawer. " Good night, Jon. " Ingrid closed the drawer. Being in Ingrid's slipper had been tiring. He must've came four or five times. Ingrid's toes rubbing against his member quickly got him hot and bothered. Jon had been in there all day and it got very hot after awhile. At the end of the day Ingrid washed Jon and her foot off, then put him here. Jon got comfortable on the pair of panties he was laying on and passed out from exhaustion.

" Wake up, Jonathan. " Jon slowly opened his eyes, using his hand to shield them from the light. " Quickly, Jonathan. " Jon paused at hearing his full name. Nobody called him that except for his mom and grandparents. The only time his mom was used it was when he was in trouble. Ingrid's tone sounded a lot like his moms when she was mad at him. " This doesn't seem good. " Jon thought getting up. Ingrid lowered her hand next to him " Get on. " Despite his better judgement Jon climbed on. " It's time for your next punishment. " Ingrid said raising her hand out of the drawer. Jon gulped in fear, this definitely wasn't good. There was a malicious gleam in Ingrid's eye. " W- What did you have in mind? " Jon asked trying not to show his fear. Ingrid turned her hand towards the nightstand, on it sat a small, red Tom. A shoe that Jon recognized.

" Is that Bridget's? " Jon asked fairly sure he knew the answer. " Yes, and you're going to be spending the day in it. " Ingrid said with an evil grin. " What?! No! No way! You can't be serious? Bridget's my friend! I won't go in her shoe! That's just wrong! " " Well, you don't really have a choice. You did say you wanted to be with Bridget again, didn't you? " Ingrid raised up a tape dispenser that had been on the other side of her. Jon's eyes widened " It's time to escape. " he thought. Jon leaped from Ingrid's hand and tumbled onto her bed. He bounced on its plushy surface once and scrambled away from Ingrid. He took off running for the other side of the bed. Jon was too high on adrenaline to worry about what he'd do when he got there. He just wanted to get away. As he ran he saw an object moving at him fast out of the corner of his eye. It was Ingrid's hand!

Before Jon had time to react the hand swatted him and he went flying. He rolled across the bed and stopped in disoriented heap. The right side of his body, where Ingrid's hand had slapped him, was in pain. Jon watched as Ingrid's hand descended on him and picked him up in a tight grip. Ingrid brought him close to her face " You shouldn't have done that. You could've gone in Bridget's show the easy way, but no. I didn't want to do this. " Ingrid's other hand came up next to Jon in the position like she was about to flick something. Jon flinched as Ingrid's large middle finger smacked him in the face. There was a second of intense pain and then Jon fell into darkness.