- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Well guys, lets go to church!
Love Games: Chapter 25

Jon feared Aphrodite's curse was getting worse. While in Ingrid's slipper he'd came on her big toe twice. Bringing the total amount of times he came today to five. Now, Jon was pretty sure he normally wouldn't be able to do that. He could be wrong, but he doubted it. " I bet Aphrodite has something to do with it. " Jon thought sourly. What really scared him was the fact that he was starting to enjoy when he came because of Ingrid's feet. He was finding her feet increasingly attractive and it scared the hell out of him.

Jon worried this curse was making him start to lose himself. What if his desires took complete control of him? What if Jon never escaped Ingrid because he wanted to stay? Jon truly hoped he was just over thinking things like he often did. Maybe he was just imagining the curse getting worse. He had already admitted Ingrid had nice feet. Jon figured he might as well enjoy her feet while he was her prisoner. After all, Ingrid was giving him her feet every five minutes. Jon laid back against the tip of the slipper, enjoying how soft the lining was. He wished he could adjust his position, but he was still pinned by Ingrid's big toe. His erect member was still pressed up against it.

At some point, Bridget and Melanie had returned home. Unlike in other shoes he'd been in, Jon could hear everything that was going on outside his confines. Right now Ingrid and her daughters were all watching a movie together. For the most part they were quiet, except for the occasional laugh. Ingrid's large toe started flexing atop Jon's crotch. " Here we go again. " Jon's muscles tensed and his toes curled as he came yet again. " This is really starting to wear on me. " Jon breathed heavily with his arms lolled at his sides. " That was a pretty good movie. " Jon heard Melanie say. " The ending could've been better. " Bridget replied. " Yeah, it could have. You two should go to bed, it's late and we have church tomorrow. " That was Ingrid.

" Alright, good night mom. " Melanie said. " See you two in the morning. " Ingrid called after them. Ingrid's toes scrunched up as she got up from the couch. Jon heard the loud noise of her slippers dragging against the tile. When she stopped walking a loud clicking sound rang out and Ingrid slipped her foot out of the slipper. Jon dug his fingers into the fluff as he felt it being lifted into the air. The opening of the slipper was tilted downwards and Jon saw the closed drain of a sink. He let go of the fluff and rolled down the insole of the slipper. He landed roughly at the bottom of the ceramic sink. Jon looked up and saw Ingrid putting the slipper back on the floor. " Wh- " Jon stopped talking as Ingrid put her pointer finger to her mouth. The universal sign to be quiet. Ingrid reached over Jon's head and turned the sink on low. She pointed to the water and then to Jon. Jon understood she wanted him to wash off. Ingrid got some water on her hand and brought it below the counter of the sink.

As Jon stepped under the stream of water he assumed she was cleaning of her big toe after he'd creamed on it. " She's the one who had to scrunch her toes. " he thought jokingly. Jon tilted his head back and took a swig of the water. Once he felt he was clean enough he left the water and stood by the curved rim of the sink, waiting for Ingrid. Ingrid came up within a few seconds and wrapped her hand around Jon, picking him up gently. She opened the bathroom door and quickly walked into her room, closing the door behind her. Ingrid held up Jon in front of her face " My, my for a young boy you certainly can cum a lot. " " It might be another effect of the shrinking. " Jon said not looking Ingrid in the eye. This was a very awkward topic for him. " Well, it's a very odd one. So, you know how tomorrows gonna go, right? " Ingrid asked eyeing him curiously. " Yes, I remember. " " I don't make idle threats, Jon. If you try to run it won't end well for you, you understand that right? "

" Yes, I don't plan on running. I wouldn't last long without you taking care of me. " " That's right. You remember that tomorrow. " Ingrid opened the top drawer of the nightstand and set Jon down. " Get some sleep. You'll need to be at full energy for tomorrow. " With that she closed the drawer. Jon fell back on Ingrid's panties, not caring what they were anymore. He was thoroughly tired. Jon couldn't fall asleep immediately though. He was thinking about tomorrow. Jon had every intention of running the second the opportunity presented itself. He would wait until Ingrid wasn't looking and run somewhere, anywhere. He'd worry about the rest once he got that far. " For now, I need to sleep. I may be doing a lot of running tomorrow. " Jon flipped onto his side and put his hand under his cheek. Tomorrow he was winning this game.

Jon was jolted awake by the drawer being pulled open. As he opened his eyes, he was greeted by Ingrid's looming face. " We're going soon. You still have a few minutes to wake up. " Ingrid laid her hand down next to Jon. Jon stepped onto her hand, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. As he was lifted out of the drawer, Jon looked at Ingrid. The past two days he'd been with her she'd been wearing her work uniform. Today, she was not. Her hair was up in a bun as it usually was. She was wearing a pink blouse with long sleeves that were rolled up to the middle of her forearm. All of its buttons were done up, except for the top two and she had a white shirt underneath. Ingrid was also wearing a pair of blue jeans.

Jon wondered if he'd ever wear his own clothes for a full 24 hours again. He doubted Aphrodite would leave him alone that long. " Did you sleep well? " Ingrid asked. " Yeah, pretty well. " Jon replied putting his hands on his hips. He wanted to cover up his morning wood, but there wasn't much point. Ingrid had already seen everything he had. Ingrid glanced at the clock on the nightstand " We have to get going. " Ingrid reached and brought up the flip flop she'd hollowed out yesterday. " Climb in. " Ingrid put her hand up next to the hole on the side of the flip flop. Jon began hoisting himself up, when Ingrid pushed him the rest of the way by his feet. He fell in and scooted into a corner. " Are you all set? Too big? Too small? " Ingrid called. " I'm fine! You can seal it up! "

Jon watched as the square piece was placed in the hole. A small amount of light still filtered through. The church the Aguilar's went to wasn't that far from their apartment, he'd gone to church with them a couple times. Jon figured the ride would feel a bit longer in his current hide away. He would just have to focus on his upcoming escape. Jon braced himself as Ingrid started walking. " Just sit back and relax. " Jon thought leaning his head back. He quickly lost all sense of time. Judging from the little movement, he guessed they were in the car. " Shouldn't be long now. "

Minutes later, the rough movement of Ingrid walking returned. As abruptly as it started, it ended. The flip flop was totally still. " Are we here? " Jon went to the plugged hole and tried to peer through the slits of light. They were too small, he couldn't make anything out. The plan so far was to wait for Ingrid to give him the signal and wait until she wasn't paying attention. When she did he would run for all he was worth and he wouldn't stop until he was safely hidden or so far away Ingrid would never find him. Whichever came first, it didn't matter.

Jon was sitting in the darkness of Ingrid's flip flop for quite awhile when he felt her foot rise and fall three times. " Yes! The signal! " Jon pushed out the plug for the hole quickly and climbed out. His bare feet landed on cold tile floor. He looked at his surroundings. Jon was on the floor underneath a pew. Looming over him were Ingrid's building sized legs. There was a large opening underneath the pew that ran down its entire length. Jon could see the giant feet of the people sitting in the next row back. He tilted his head back trying to see Ingrid's face, but it wasn't there! " She's not watching me! This is my chance! "

Jon started to run under the pew. He'd almost made it to the other side when he stopped running. He willed his legs to move, but they didn't. His mind began to feel foggy. " No! Not right now! This isn't fair! I was finally gonna escape! You can't do this Aphrodite! " It was too late, Jon lost control of himself. His body walked back to Ingrid's feet. " No! Come on, run away! " Jon's hand smacked the side of Ingrid's flip flop a few times. Ingrid looked down at the tiny boy at her feet and a small grin appeared on her face. Her hand came over the edge of the pew and hung over Jon. Jon grew a few inches and climbed onto her flip flop next to her toes.

Once he did he was shrunken down again. Like every other time he lost control he could still see through his eyes but that was all. From atop Ingrid's flip flop Jon saw Ingrid and her daughters were the only ones sitting on this pew. The church the Aguilar's went to was very small and few people attended. Most people went to another much larger church a couple miles away. Jon's body suddenly got on its knees in front of Ingrid's toes. At his full diminished height Ingrid's second toe came up to his stomach. On his knees, the top of her toe was level with his neck. Jon's body started rubbing against her toe and kissing it.

" Oh, this is almost as bad as licking her foot. Almost. " Jon's body rubbed and licked all over each of Ingrid's toes. He couldn't see her face, but he knew Ingrid must be loving this. Jon's body finished up kissing Ingrid's last toe and stood up. It peered over to its right and froze. If Jon had control of his eyes they would've widened in horror. Jon's body was looking directly at Bridget's feet. Bridget was wearing a pair of sandals with intricate white straps and a brown sole. Only her big toe had a strap on it, all of the others were free. Her nails were painted a bright pink color. Bridget's feet were a caramel tan color. Jon's member throbbed. " No! I'm not letting myself do that. It's not happening. " Jon's body went to the edge of Ingrid's flip flop and jumped off. It landed in a crouched position on the floor. Jon's eyes went back to Bridget's feet. " Shit! I gotta stop myself! "