- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Jon's in for two times the trouble!
Love Games: Chapter 18

" Jon, wake up. We gotta get going. My moms waiting in the car ". Jon opened his eyes slowly, blinking a few times. Something suddenly touched his nether regions. That woke him up. Jon's eyes snapped wide open " Whoa! ". Jon stood up quickly acknowledging he was still on Savannah's stomach, her giant pointer finger hovered a few inches away. " Sorry, you had to wake up. It was the first thing that came to mind " Savannah gave an awkward smile and shrugged.

" It's fine. How long was I out? ". " A couple hours, but Jasmine wants us to come over now ". " Okay, how am I getting over there? " Jon asked. " Climb aboard " Savannah lowered her hand next to Jon. Jon hopped onto her hand, his tiny feet sinking in. Savannah rose off of the bed and walked to her multiple pairs of shoes. She picked up one of the black Toms Jon had been in earlier. " In you go again. Except this time my other foot would like some attention " Savannah smiled. " It would be my pleasure " Jon grinned back. That smile could get a guy into some serious trouble ... But it was so damn cute. Jon jumped into the shoe and laid down at his usual spot. " It's not that far to Jasmine's house. Don't wear yourself out in there " Savannah called and then her foot entered the shoe.

Jon laid in darkness while Savannah walked to her mothers car. When she settled into the seat and put on the seat belt her toes clenched around Jon, immobilizing him. Jon's face was smushed up against the bottom of her big toe. " Oh, so you wanna play games? " Jon said into her large toe. Jon shrank himself down so that Savannah couldn't hold him. When he was done Savannah's toes were so big they formed a cavern around him. Savannah's toes started wriggling after Jon's sudden disappearance. " Try to get me now. Heh heh " Jon laughed. Just then Savannah scrunched her toes up, hoping to find the little man in her shoe. Jon watched as her second toe slowly moved toward him. He was so mesmerized he didn't realize how close it was getting until it hit him, throwing him onto his back. Jon lay there slightly dazed. " Maybe that wasn't the best idea. "

After taking a few moments to collect himself; Jon grew himself so he could almost touch the bottom of Savannah's toes. He reached up and lightly brushed his fingers on her second toe. Savannah's toes clenched involuntarily. Savannah was about to retaliate when they arrived in front of Jasmine's house. Savannah leaned over and hugged her mom " Thanks! ". " You two have fun. I'll text you when I'm on my way ". " Bye! ". Jon was thrown to the insole of the shoe as Savannah started walking again " Guess we're here ". Savannah walked to the front door and rang the doorbell.

Jasmine answered the door a few moments later " You got him? ". " Of course. " " Okay, let's go to my room. " Jon laid in silence patiently waiting to be let out of Savannah's shoe. Without warning Savannah's foot started to slide out of the shoe. Jon lost his balance as the shoe was lifted up fast. Then the shoe was tilted up and Jon rolled to the heel. He was unceremoniously dropped out of the shoe and onto a soft surface. Jon quickly recognized it as Jasmine's bed, it had the same sheets that had been on it the previous day. Jon stood up and gaped at what he saw in front of him. Jasmine's titanic soles stood in front of him, her toes wiggled in anticipation. " Hey, Jon. Did you have fun with Savannah today? " " Yeah. " " Did you treat her well? " Savannah came around the side of the bed and sat down next to Jasmine. " He was amazing. I really needed that " Savannah said bringing her legs up onto the bed next to Jasmine's. Both girls giant soles were directly in front of him. Jon didn't know what was happening, but he liked it. His erect member was proof of that.

" Oh! Looks like someone likes what he sees! " Jasmine teased. Jon could feel himself blushing. It was really hard to hide anything when you were in your birthday suit, especially this. " Well, he's gonna like this even more. Jon, for being so good for me and Savannah ; you get to massage both our feet at the same time ". Jon could have squealed in delight. This was going to be amazing! One of his greatest fantasies was about to come true! " Well? Are you gonna get bigger and get started or what? " Jasmine said smiling. Jon walked closer to the two girls feet and grew himself so he was slightly taller than both. " Start with mine, Savannah had you all day " Jasmine said. Jon approached Jasmine's massive foot and began rubbing her toes. He went through each of her toes, rubbing every inch, then set to work digging his small hands into her meaty sole and massaging.

After 20 minutes, Savannah spoke " Okay, she's had enough attention it's my turn ". Savannah nudged her feet over, scooting Jasmine's out of the way. Jon began rubbing Savannah's big toe, when Jasmine spoke up " Jon, who's feet are bigger? Mine or Savannah's? " Jasmine put her feet next to Savannah's so that they were touching. Both girls pointed their toes up as much as possible. Jon took a few steps back to judge properly. Savannah's big toe stood about half an inch higher than Jasmine's. " Savannah's. " " Ha! I told you! " Savannah gave Jasmine a pleased grin. Jasmine stuck her tongue out in response. Jon went back to rubbing Savannah's, now proven bigger, feet. This was absolute heaven for Jon. He was shrunken and rubbing the feet of two of the cutest girls in his class! How had he gotten so lucky? Jon's member was standing at attention, showing just how much he was enjoying this. He wasn't sure how much longer he could hold himself back.

Suddenly, Jasmine spoke again " Jon, whose feet do you like better? " A red flag immediately went up in Jon's head. This question was a double edged knife. If he said he liked one girls feet more than the other, one would get upset and that wouldn't bode well for Jon. " I don't know, both of your feet are so nice " Jon said avoiding making eye contact. Jasmine's foot came forward and pinned Jon down on the bed. Jon put his hands on Jasmine's second toe and tried to squirm out, to no avail. " If you had to choose? And be honest " Savannah said. Jon went silent for a few moments and thought " Jasmine's ". " Ha! I have nicer feet " Jasmine gloated releasing Jon from under her foot. " Oh, whatever " Savannah crossed her arms and began to pout. Jon walked to her big toe and planted a kiss on it " Yours are really nice too ".

A smile spread across Savannah's face " Thank you, Jon ". " Hey, I want some of that " Jasmine pushed her big toe in front of Jon's face. Jon planted a kiss on hers too. Jon couldn't hold himself any longer, but he wasn't going to let these two girls see him splooge. Jon shrank himself down to the point the girls wouldn't be able to see him. He came right there on Jasmine's bed, but he was so small he didn't have to worry about the mess. Jon grew back so the girls could see him again. He was totally spent and felt very tired. " Girls, I'm feeling tired. Do you think we can call it a night? " " What happened? Why'd you shrink all of a sudden? " Savannah asked. Jon thought of a lie quickly " I lose control of my size sometimes. It takes a lot out of me when I change size ". Jasmine rose off the bed " Okay, I'll put you back in your shoe box ". Jasmine scooped Jon up and kneeled down in front of the shoe box. She opened the lid and gently placed Jon inside.

Jon watched as she closed the lid, lying in a heap. He was very tired. Jon sent his thoughts out to Aphrodite for the first time in two days " Aphrodite, I'm ready to go home ". " One trip back home " Aphrodite said cheerfully. Jon heard the echo of a loud snap. In the blink of an eye he was back home in his own bed. He was in one of his pairs of boxers and under the sheet. Jon lay there thinking of the person he was going to see tomorrow. It was gonna be a long day. Jon flipped onto his stomach and went to sleep.