- Text Size +
Love Games: Chapter 17

Jon was the happiest teenage boy alive at the moment. He was under Savannah's feet ! What was once a fantasy was now reality. Jon's nose screwed up suddenly. " What is that smell ?! " Jon said. Jon sniffed the air and coughed. " Oh my god, it's her foot !" Jon knew Savannah was an athlete, she had done softball and soccer. What he didn't know was the girls feet stunk ! Just then, Savannah's toes wrapped around Jon and the pressure from her foot was lifted off him. The pressure returned a few seconds later. " She must be going to first hour " Jon thought. Jon figured he'd have to get used to the smell, he was gonna be in here a long time. Jon laid in silence for awhile.

At some point, Savannah had stopped walking and hadn't moved much since. Not ten seconds after that thought, Savannah's toes clenched, unclenched, and clenched again. Jon sat motionless, thinking she was doing it absentmindedly. Then they did it again. " Is she trying to get my attention? " Jon wondered. As if in answer the monsters surrounding him repeated the process. " Yep, she wants something from me " Jon concluded. He could only think of one thing, what Jasmine had told him to do. Jon reached up and put his hands on Savannah's second toe. Her skin was soft and plush. Jon dug his fingers in and started rubbing. Savannah's toes clenched in pleasure. " This isn't so bad " Jon thought happily.

Jon spent the rest of the day rubbing Savannah's toes. He did get used to the smell. It was absolute heaven! Jon had to control himself to make sure his member didn't get him into any more trouble. He got so caught up in his work he lost track of time. Before he knew it, Savannah was slipping her foot out of the shoe. After spending a large part of the day with it, he was slightly sad to see it leave. " Jon, you can come out now " Savannah called. Jon walked to the opening of the shoe. " Hey there, Jon. Today was amazing! Can I pick you up?". Jon nodded his head. Savannah cupped her hand around Jon and scooped him up. Jon settled into the curve of her hand. " I absolutely loved all the attention you gave my foot today " Savannah said showing that amazing smile. " It was my pleasure " Jon returned the smile. " I really needed that. All those sports were tough on my feet ". " I bet ". " Well, Jasmine wants me to bring you back to her house later tonight. We have time before we have to go though. How about you take a break and relax with me ". " That sounds great ". Savannah set Jon on the bed " I have to tell my mom something. I'll be right back ". Savannah left the room, closing the door on the way out.

Jon took this time to take in his new surroundings. Savannah's bedroom was smaller than his own, much more packed together. The walls were painted a light tan, with a brown ceiling fan above Jon. There was a brown dresser on the far wall, complete with a large vanity mirror. A white door was closed a few feet next to it; Jon assumed it was a closet. Jon went to the edge of the bed and looked to the floor. Shoe boxes were stacked in the far corner and pairs of shoes lined the floor around them. There were Converse, Vans, Toms, flip flops, and sandals. It was shoe heaven for any girl. She must have more than 8 pairs! Jon himself only had four. A clothes hamper stood in between the boxes and the door Savannah had exited through. Jon couldn't see anything more because the beds footboard cut off his vision. He could walk to the other side of the bed but that was a long walk and he was tired from rubbing Savannah's toes all day.

Just then, Savannah came back into the room " Sorry about that ". " It's fine " Jon replied. Savannah went to the edge of the bed where Jon stood " Can I pick you up?". " Yeah " Jon lifted up his arms and Savannah picked him up. She then flopped down on the bed. Savannah had closed her fist around Jon, Jon's arms rested on her pointer finger and thumb. His feet rested on her pinky. He positioned himself so member wouldn't touch Savannah's fingers. He had gotten used to being naked, but wasn't going to let that happen. While in Savannah's shoe he had almost released a few times. " You must be tired after spending all day in my shoe, Jon ". Jon couldn't deny it after these last few days of little to no sleep his tiredness was mounting. " Yeah, I am " Jon admitted scratching the back of his head. Savannah set Jon down on her stomach.

" Take a quick nap. I don't want you to be tired when I take you back to Jasmine's ". " Are you sure? " Jon asked. " Yeah, it's the least I can do after what you did for me " Savannah's amazing smile appeared again. " Alright, do you just want me to sleep here? ". " Yeah, I'll try not to move too much and I'll wake you up when it's time to go ". " Okay ". Jon laid down on his back. He usually slept on his stomach, but given his nakedness and being on a incredibly hot girls stomach that wasn't happening. Savannah picked up her phone and started texting someone, maybe Jasmine. Savannah's stomach moved up and down slowly due to Savannah breathing. It was oddly relaxing. For some reason Jon felt very safe and comfortable with Savannah. She was being very nice to him and appreciated what he'd done for her. Within moments Jon felt drowsiness setting in and before he knew it he was out cold.