- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Time to find out where Anna's taking Jon.
Love Games: Chapter 14

The car ride didn't last long. Jon heard the muffled voice of Anna through the lid of the box. Then the box was tipped on its side once again. The tremors started again. Anna walked for a bit and then stopped. There was silence and then two voices speaking to each other. One was Anna , the other sounded familiar but Jon couldn't tell whose it was. Then the tremors continued. The voices kept talking. The box was tipped right side up and Jon rolled across its floor. Jon was on his back staring up at the lid of the box , when it was removed.

Anna's face was looking down at him , but there was another face too. It was Jasmine ! " Well , there he is " Anna said. " Oh my god , he's so small ! " Jasmines face lit up. " Yeah , but he can change that " Anna said. Jon's brow furrowed. What the hell was going on ? Anna noticed Jon's expression change. " Jon, I know what you did last night. I was awake. I saw you ... Change sizes too. That's just weird. I didn't want you in my house anymore. I told Jasmine all about it. She said she'd take care of you. You'll be staying with her now " Anna explained. Jon's eyes widened as the story went on " Anna I - ". " Don't worry about it , Jon , " Anna turned to Jasmine " , I have to go. Have fun ". Anna disappeared from Jon's view for the last time. Jasmine looked down at Jon " Lets get you out of there ". Jasmine picked Jon up and set him on the floor in front of her. Jon dug his toes into the carpet fibers beneath his feet. Jasmine had set Jon right in front of her sandal clad feet. Today she was wearing sandals with a black straps that gold spikes on the them. " Jon , could you help me with my sandals ? " Jasmine called down. Jon looked up the girl towering over him " What ? ". " Go back by my heel and undo the sandals strap. Please ? " she smiled. Jon looked back at her feet " Umm ... Sure ".

Jon walked between Jasmine's feet to her heels. The sandals strap was the kind with a small metal bar that went through one of multiple tiny holes. Jon put both hands on the bar and pulled it back and out. He then pulled the strap out of the loop. Jasmine's other foot went behind the foot Jon had just freed. The foot held down the sandal , while Jasmine slipped her foot out of it. " Now the other one " Jasmine said. Jon went to her other foot and repeated the process. Jasmine slid her foot out of the sandal " Thank you , Jon ". " Welcome " Jon said looking at Jasmine's large toes. Her red nail polish had started to chip away. Jasmine's toes scrunched up " Why don't you come up here , Jon ". Jasmine's foot came forward suddenly.

Jon didn't have time to react. Jasmine's giant toes grabbed him and he was hoisted into the air. Jon was lifted over the edge of the bed and dropped onto it. After bouncing a couple times , Jon stood up. Directly in front of him were Jasmine's feet , crossed at the ankle. Her toes spread out wide and back to normal. " Anna told me everything , Jon " Jasmine said with a large grin on her face. " W-what do you mean ? " Jon said. Jon did not like where this was going. " What you did to her feet last night. She told me all about it ". Jon's jaw dropped. Anna had actually been awake last night ! She had felt and seen everything Jon had done. " I- I don't know what you're talking about " Jon stammered in his shock. " Yes , you do , " Jasmine stretched her legs out more , moving her feet closer to Jon " , you have a foot fetish ". Jon just about fell over. This was not what Jon had expected to happen at all ! Jasmine had figured Jon out entirely !

" That's all the answer I need. I know I'm right " Jasmine's grin widened. Jon couldn't deny it , he might as well roll with it. " Fine , you got me. I have a foot fetish " Jon conceded. " I knew it ! " Jasmine yelled triumphantly. Jon's shoulders sagged and he looked down. Jasmine stopped grinning. " Don't worry , Jon. I'm totally okay with it. I'm even kind of glad you do ". Jon looked back up " What ? ". " Did you know I'm a gymnast ? I have to practice a lot. It's pretty tough on my feet ". Jon could already see where this was going. Jasmine continued talking " Since you're stuck like this. Maybe you could help me with that ? ". Just as Jon had expected. " How would I help you ? " Jon played along. " You could start by giving me a nice massage ". " And what if I don't want to ? " Jon asked feeling rebellious. Jasmine's foot suddenly came down on top of Jon , pinning him to the bed. Jon put his hands on Jasmine's third toe in surprise. " Come on , I asked nicely. And you really don't have much choice " Jasmine said in a sweet yet evil sounding voice.

Jon had considered his options , and Jasmine was right. He could grow back to normal size , but he'd grow right out of shorts Anna had given him. Jon knew he could escape Jasmine easily , but once he got out of the house he wouldn't know where to go and he'd be naked. No , he was stuck here for now. Jon had to admit it wasn't all bad though. He had always really liked Jasmine's feet and now he could live out his fantasies for real. Jon could tell Jasmine wanted to feel like she'd won , so he tried to sound defeated. " Fine , you win. I'll do anything you want ". Jasmine raised her wide foot off of Jon " Much better. Get to rubbing shorty ". " If you haven't noticed I'm a little too small to do any good " Jon said standing up. " Don't play dumb , Jon. Anna told me she saw you growing. You can control it. Grow yourself ". Did this girl know everything ?! Jon had no secrets at this point. He had no card he could play later on to his advantage. Well , there was one but Jon doubted that card would cooperate. " If I grow myself I'll rip out of these shorts ". " Take them off ". " What ! ". " I said take them off ". Jasmine leaned forward on the bed and snatched Jon up. She held him by his waist with one hand and went for the shorts with the other. " Hey ! Stop ! What the hell are you doing !? ". Jon kicked at her hand to no avail. Jasmine ripped the shorts right off Jon's legs. Jon was left naked , dangling in Jasmine's hand. Jasmine was silent , staring below Jon's waist.

After a moment , she began to giggle. " I can't really blame you for being so small. You are shrunken after all. Hehe " Jasmine laughed. Jon blushed and remained silent. Jasmine laughed once more and set Jon back down in front of her feet. " Grow ". Jon shot up until he was slightly taller than Jasmine's feet. " Rub ". So Jon started rubbing. He dug his fingers into Jasmine's meaty sole and bulbous toes. Jasmine just leaned back and closed her eyes. 20 minutes later , Jon took a step back and sighed. " There all done " Jon said exasperated. Jasmine opened her eyes " That was really nice , Jon ". Jasmine suddenly laughed , covering her mouth. " What ? " Jon asked confused. " Look down ". Jon looked down and quickly covered his crotch. Jon's member was fully erect. " Apparently you enjoyed that massage too " Jasmine said smiling widely. Jon blushed , both hands covering his manhood. " You're not done yet , Jon. I have another job for you ". " What now ? ". Jasmine's gigantic toes lowered in front of him. " Nail polish ! " Jasmine said happily.