- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A quickie but I'll add a couple more chapters tonight.
Love Games: Chapter 13

Anna didn't return for a few hours. By the time she came back , it had become almost pitch black in the room. In his waiting , Jon had fallen asleep. Anna came into the room and flipped the light on. She went to the nightstand and found the sleeping Jon. " Hey , wake up " Anna said as quietly as possible. " Jon opened his eyes slowly and blinked a few times " What time is it ? ".

" Past nine , I stayed out late. Try to stay quiet , alright ? ". " Okay ". " I have to get into bed before my dad comes to check if I'm here. You can sleep in my sock drawer , alright ? ". " Umm ... ". " Don't worry , I'll leave it open. If you get cold just climb in one of the socks ". " Fine , that'll work ". Anna pulled open the drawer and cupped her hand around Jon , gently lowering him into the drawer. " By the way , I never asked you your name. It's Jon right ? ". " Yeah ". " Okay , I'll be right back , Jon ". Anna disappeared from Jon's view. " I think my little plan might just work " Jon smiled to himself. Anna came back over the drawer " I'm gonna turn off the lights and get into bed , okay ? Goodnight , Jon ". " Okay goodnight , Anna ". The lights were turned off and Jon could hear the mattresses springs squeak from Anna getting on it. Jon only had to wait a little while longer.

Jon waited for a long time , to make sure Anna had gone to sleep. " Let's get this show on the road ! , " Jon looked down at the shorts he wore " , better take these off , don't wanna rip them ". Jon undid the knot he had made to keep the shorts up and slipped them off. Then Jon grew himself up so he could reach the top of the nightstand. Luckily , Anna's sock drawer was the top drawer. Once atop the nightstand , Jon grew himself some more so the jump to Anna's bed was no challenge at all. When he got to the bed , he shrunk himself back down so as not to wake Anna up. Jon ran to the end of the bed and Anna's feet. Jon crawled under the sheet and found them. At his size they were very big. Anna was sleeping on her stomach so the soles of her feet were facing up. Jon went to her toes and started rubbing them with his entire body. Then he climbed on her sole and did the same. Soon enough , Jon was sporting a large stiffy and it was about to explode. " Oh , no ! " Jon thought. He tried to climb off Anna's foot , but it was too late. Jon exploded on Anna's sole. " Crap ! ". Jon had no way to clean up his mess. " Alright , maybe she'll never notice it. It is really small and she doesn't even know its here. ... I should get out of here ". Jon crawled out from under the sheet and ran to the head of the bed. He grew and jumped to the nightstand. He hopped into drawer and shrank himself down. He slid on the shorts and flopped down on a sock. " Whew , that could've been bad ". Jon got comfortable on the sock and drifted off to sleep.

" Jon , wake up ". Jon opened his eyes and was greeted by Anna's face. " Good morning " Jon said getting up and stretching. " I have to go to school soon. I'm gonna pick you up , okay ? ". " Yeah " Jon yawned. Anna scooped him up and set him on her bed. Around him was a bag of the potato chips from the day before , another bowl of water and a TV remote. " You're alright with staying here today , right ? ". " Yep ". " Okay , good. Eat , drink , watch some TV. I'll be back when schools over ". " Okay , see ya later ". With that Anna left. Jon breathed a sigh of relief " Thank god , she didn't notice my little mess on her foot ". Jon went to the TV remote and pushed down on the power button. A small flat screen in the top corner of the room came on. " Nice , " Jon said sitting down and leaning against the TV remote " , this isn't so bad ".

Jon spent the entire day like that , lying around and watching TV. He ate a piece of a chip and took a handful of water every now and again. At around 3 P.M. Anna returned. She came into the room very suddenly. " Hey , Jon. Get ready we're going somewhere " she said walking into a closet. " What ? Where ? " Jon called , standing up. Anna came out carrying a shoe box. " Just a little trip. We won't be gone long ". Anna took the remote and turned off the TV. " Hold on ! Where ex- whoa ! " Jon yelped in surprise. Anna had picked him up and was putting him in the box. " Stay quiet , my dads giving us a ride " Anna put the lid on the box. Jon pounded his fists on the cardboard " Wait ! What's going on ! " he yelled. Anna didn't answer. Suddenly , the box tipped over and Jon was thrown onto its side. As Anna walked tremors rattled the box. Jon heard the loud sound of a car door closing and a car engine starting. The box tipped so it was right side up again. Jon was thrown to the floor. " Where the hell is she taking me ! " Jon thought.