- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Time to find out Jon's choice!
Love Games: Chapter 11

Jon knew this was his chance. He called out to Aphrodite " Aphrodite ! I'm ready ! How does this work ? ". " Aphrodite answered immediately " It's simple , Jon. You just imagine yourself shrinking and it happens. You may want to go out into the hallway though. Make sure it's empty first ". " Why ? I've never had to do that before " Jon asked. " Because I'm not shielding you anymore. Usually I make it so no one can see you when you shrink , but not today. You're on your own ". Jon should've figured Aphrodite wouldn't make it easy. Jon went to Mr. Chambers desk and asked if he could get a drink. Mr. Chambers said yes and Jon walked out to the hall. Jon checked up and down the hall , no one was around. " Here goes nothing " Jon whispered to himself. Jon closed his eyes and imagined himself shrinking. It was working !

Jon looked down and saw his clothes weren't shrinking with him. " What the hell ? ". Jon's feet were getting too small for his socks and shoes. His shirt was comedically big on him and his shorts were falling off. Jon's tiny hands reached for the shorts to hike them up. Jon's shirt came up over his head and his shorts were pooling on the ground. His tiny feet had already slipped out of his shoes. Jon's clothes had formed a cavern around him. " Dammit ! " Jon yelled. Aphrodite had added her own twist. Jon started climbing out of his clothes. A few minutes later he rolled out of the leg of his shorts. Jon's tiny feet were cold on tile floor. When he looked down at them he realized he was butt naked. Jon covered his crotch with his hands. " What am I doing I'm tiny , no one will see anything. I have other things to worry about ". Jon turned back to his mountain of clothes. " All I have to do is grow back and put my clothes back on " Jon thought.

Right after he finished the thought , the clothes disappeared. " Ah , ah , ah little man. You have a game to play. Get in there and choose a girl " Aphrodite laughed. " Where's my toga !? " Jon yelled. " You don't get one for this game ". " Ugh , fine. How am I supposed to get back in the class ? ". " Crawl under the door ". Jon ran to the opening running under the door. He crouched down and crawled under. Once on the other side he stood up. Everything was huge ! The desks towered above him. Jon had to make it to Jasmine and Anna's feet before someone unknowingly stepped on him. He was indestructible , but it would still hurt. Jon ran to the two girls large feet. With their desks turned toward each other their feet were inches away from touching ! Jon popped a minuscule boner.

Today Anna's toes were painted a dark red color and she wore sandals with a single strap that in between her big and second toe and had a big, black puffy flower on it. Jon walked under Anna's big toe while it was pointed upwards. Jasmine's feet were crossed and her toes flexed slowly. Both girls were tan , but Anna's feet were darker than Jasmine's. Now , who would Jon choose ? Jon walked in front of each girls feet and thought about it.

Eventually , he decided on Anna's feet. Jasmine's feet were very nice , but Anna's were better. Jon shot up a bit in size and climbed on Anna's foot. He put his hands behind his head and laid down atop the flower on Anna's sandal. " Now all I have to do is stay on her sandal for the rest of the day " Jon thought happily. When the class was close to being over Jon got off Anna's foot. He stood in between her big and second toe and shrunk himself down so that Anna's toes were mountains on either side of him. He scurried under her second toe for cover.

That's where Jon spent most of his day. He sometimes came out and stretched but not for very long. Four hours later , Anna got into one of her parents cars to go home. Jon couldn't see which it was though. The two started talking and Jon could hear a mans voice. That answered Jon's question , it was Anna's dad. Jon didn't pay much attention to what they were saying , he just laid under Anna's toes. Soon enough , Anna started walking again. There was a loud slam , which made Jon peek out from the foot. It looked like they were in Anna's house. Anna walked into what Jon assumed was her bedroom and sat down on her bed. Her giant hands reached down and undid the straps on her sandals.

Her mountainous foot rose over Jon and disappeared over the edge of the bed. She didn't see Jon at his current size. " Well , this poses a problem. How am I gonna get her attention ? " Jon thought. Jon would grow to normal size , but he had a feeling Anna wouldn't take kindly to a naked boy suddenly appearing in her room. No , he'd have to stay small. Jon looked toward the nightstand next to the bed and saw a black cable leading upwards. " It'll have to do " Jon said and started running to it. When he got to the cable , he realized he was too small to climb it properly. He grew himself up until he was the right size. Jon jumped and got a good grip on the cable , then he locked his ankles underneath him. " This is gonna be awkward being naked , but it's the only way ".

Jon began shimmying up the cable. It took some time , but Jon made it up to the top of the nightstand. Jon pulled himself up and rolled onto his back. He took a few moments to catch his breath. " I need to work out more " Jon panted , rising to his feet. Anna was lying on her bed texting on her phone. Her attention was all on the phone. " Here we go " Jon thought. He put one hand over his crotch to cover as much as possible. " Hey ! Over here ! Over here ! Anna ! " Jon waved his free arm wildly and jumped up and down.

Anna turned to the nightstand and the second her eyes made contact with Jon, they widened. " Ahhh ! " Anna let out a small shriek. She raised it her humongous hand and it started flying towards Jon. " No , Anna ! Please let me explain ! " Jon yelled. It was no use he could only watch in horror as the hand swung at him. Jon was swatted off the nightstand like a bug. Jon's tiny body went flying. Everything seemed to go in slow motion to Jon. He looked on as the floor became closer and closer. When he made contact with the floor , he was knocked out instantly. His body tumbled over a few more time before he was still. Unknown to Jon ; Anna's giant hand reached and scooped up his small , unconscious form.