- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Who's Jon going to choose? And what's Aphrodite up to? You might just find out!
Love Games: Chapter 10

Jon had already started to wonder who'd he choose. The idea of getting to pick what girl who's feet he wanted to be with was exciting. Jon had also figured out he was limited to what girls he saw for the rest of the day. This got rid of a lot of his choices. Just then , Jon bumped into someone " Sorry ". The person kept walking , not even reacting. This happened in high school ; people had places to be. Without his notice , Jon was at his third hour class. He walked in and sat at his desk in the back of the class. Only a few other kids were inside when he came in. Jon's third hour was Algebra 1.

Yes , he had failed it his freshman year. Math was not his best subject by any means. The worst part of the class was that it had this years freshman. These freshman were quite annoying. Some of them were alright though , like Stephany. Stephany lived down the street from Jon with her parents and two sisters ; the whole family was very nice. However , the thing that Jon liked about the sisters was that they all wore sandals and flip flops often. Stephany mainly wore flip flops. She painted her toenails odd colors , some Jon liked more than others. For her size Stephany had big feet. She had big toes that she flexed a lot. Jon was fairly sure her and her older sister Letty , who was a year ahead of Jon , had the same size feet. They often wore each others shoes. Jon had considered choosing her , but knew there were better choices in the class.

The bell rang loudly , signaling the start of class. Whichever students that weren't already in the class slowly trickled in. A girl took her seat next to Jon. This was one of the girls Jon was considering choosing for Aphrodite's game. Her name was Jasmine. She was also a sophomore. Jasmine was another girl with big feet. Jon couldn't guess what size , but they were big for a girl. Jasmine rarely wore sandals , but when she did she had Jon's full attention. Today she was wearing sandals. She was wearing sandals with a white strap and a brown sole. Jon had decided her feet looked best in these sandals. In her other pairs her feet looked cramped and uncomfortable , barely contained. Jasmine was Native American , but she could pass for Mexican. Jon hadn't known she was Native American until recently. Her toes were only ever painted red or were unpolished. Jasmine was constantly moving her feet around. Her toes were big and flexible , which she constantly showed off. She was definitely one of Jon's picks , but there were a couple more girls. Jon suddenly remembered that Alexis was in this class ! Jon looked towards her seat , but she was gone. Jon was slightly saddened. Alexis ditched school a lot.

Jon eyes turned to his next choice. Anna was a very good looking girl. Jon had had a crush on her for some time now. Her laugh was infectious and when she laughed her nose had a cute way of crinkling up. She also had a slight accent , but Jon had no clue where it was from. Jon had never gotten up the guts to talk to her. She seemed out of his league. But that didn't mean he couldn't spend a little time with her feet. Anna was on the tall side , but her feet didn't match. They were on the small side , at least that's how it looked to Jon. Anna was a girl that wore sandals a lot. From his seat Jon couldn't get a good view of them. He could only see when she walked somewhere or worked on a paper with Jasmine ; the two were good friends. Anna's feet were quite nice. Her toes were perfectly lengthened getting smaller going down from her big toe. Jon didn't know what polish or sandals she had on today , but he'd soon find out. Jon's teacher , Mr. Chambers , came to the front of the class.

" Okay , class quiet down. We'll start off today with the paper we couldn't get to yesterday. You can work with partners if you want " Mr. Chambers started passing out papers. Yes ! This was a perfect opportunity for Jon ! Anna got up from her seat and walked back to take the seat next to Jasmine. The pair turned their desks toward each other and started talking. " Perfect ! " Jon thought with excitement. This is how Jon would decide. An up close comparison !