- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thought I'd give another quick chapter, just to see what people think of the story.

Jenna huddled in the corner of the box, rocking back and forth mumbling to herself, it was happening again and she couldn’t take it. The box was supposed to be a union between her and James, but instead it turned out to be the biggest mistake of her life. The enchantment had turned into a curse…

James’ first ex-girlfriend refused to look up, because she knew it would be some new bitch that was going to make her life even more miserable. The spell was supposed to give James to her completely, and to stop anyone from taking him away… she never anticipated that he would break up with her. By the time she realised what was happening, it was too late. He was in a new relationship, and she was trapped in the box so that she could never get in his way.

The box was supposed to take any girl that tried to take James from her. Jenna had cried for years, endured humiliation and pain at the hands of all the girls in the box beside her. With every new girlfriend James got, a new ex-girlfriend was added to the box.

A booming snigger caught her off guard and Jenna instinctively looked up to its source and immediately regretted her decision. The new girlfriend was gigantic, her sallow skin shone with the faint shine of sweat… no doubt she had been fucking James prior to opening the box. Her huge, perfect breasts strained against the fabric of her tight black lace bra. Her full lips were curled into a cruel smirk, revealing a perfect set of white teeth. Her face was framed with luxuriously long black hair that curled slightly at the tips and her green eyes were boring into Jenna.

Fear gripped the first ex-girlfriend, she was looking directly at James’ ideal woman. He had always joked over the years about the perfect girl and this giantess personified is greatest fantasy. This bitch could potentially be their master for the rest of their lives…

“I asked you little bitches a question, which one of you in Jenna?” Melanie asked testily, her smirk turning into an impatient frown. The giantess enjoyed how the tiny women screamed and almost in unison pointed at the huddled girl in the corner. Melanie wasted no time in lowering her fingers into the box and reaching for Jenna.

Jenna, in all her years in the box, had never gotten used to the experience of a giant picking her up. Her eyes found a hidden reserve of tears and her lungs amplified to allow a shrill scream. Melanie whirled around to check that James hadn’t awoken at the sound, and was relieved to find that he was still asleep. When she turned her attention back to Jenna, her face was contorted in rage. “You don’t want to fuck with me, you little bitch, because you’re going to learn… I can fuck right back!”

With that said, Jenna didn’t even have time to blink as she was shoved roughly down the front of Melanie’s matching black lace thong. The little girls in the box gasped in shock, they had all been in a position of power before with the box, but none had ever taken the power-trip this far, in such a short space of time.

Melanie grinned as she felt Jenna struggling in her underwear. She closed her eyes and relished the feeling, as the power rushed through her. She was totally dominating another woman with just her pussy. Opening her eyes slowly, Melanie regarded the remaining seven girls in the box. As she watched them squirm around underneath her gaze, she absentmindedly slid two of her fingers into her underwear and started rubbing the distraught Jenna against her labia.

“Mmm, now… time for a little piece of trivia.” Melanie mused in almost a whisper as she looked down at the assembled group of ex-girlfriends. “What is the worst thing you’ve ever done to a girl in this box?”

“We’ll start with you.” Melanie said with a grin as she pointed at a slender blonde girl. “What number are you?”

“Nu… Number?” Nikol squeaked in confusion.

Melanie sighed in exasperation, “I’m girlfriend number nine, Jenna is number one… what girlfriend were you, and what is the worst thing you’ve ever done to a girl in this box?”

Nikol had enough experience of being in the box to know that when asked a question, you answer immediately and truthfully, otherwise it can be hell. “I was girlfriend number three… and I… I forced one of the girls…”

“Go on.” Melanie encouraged, a gleam of excitement in her eye.

Nikol looked apologetically at a tall black haired girl with long legs. “I forced Maria, I mean, girlfriend number 2, up my ass and kept her there for a few hours every day.”

“Every day? For how long?” Melanie asked, genuinely surprised at the answer.

Nikol lowered her eyes to the ground as she answered, “I kept her there for two months.”

“Why?” Melanie asked, getting more and more turned on as the little girl spoke.

“Because James said one time when he was drunk that Maria had a better ass than me, so I decided to just… I’m sorry! I know it was a horrible thing to do…”

“Did you enjoy it?” Melanie asked with a cruel look in her eye.

Nikol knew what was going to happen, lying was useless… there was no escape.

“Yes, I enjoyed every minute of it.” Nikol said earnestly.

During the entire conversation, Maria had become enraged at the memories of everything Nikol had inflicted on her. Any semblance of kinship they had created through common pain over the last few years disappeared and was replaced with a rekindled anger from when Nikol was in charge.

Maria lunged forward at Nikol, who merely allowed the taller girl to punch her. The assault however was cut short as Melanie reached in.

“Karma is a bitch, huh?” Melanie smirked as she reached towards the girl. Nikol closed her eyes and waited for the giant digits to wrap around her, but was surprised to hear Maria start screaming. Looking up, Nikol watched as Melanie brought Maria up to her face.

“So, I hear you’re a well trained butt-plug?” Melanie asked, her evil smirk growing wider and wider the more Maria pleaded for mercy.

“One way to find out I guess.” Melanie said as she brought the hand holding Maria behind her back. As an afterthought, she looked down at the girls in the box and had an idea. Turning around, Melanie lifted herself up onto her toes and leaned back, eclipsing the entire box with her huge toned ass. Nikol watched in a mixture of awe and fear as Melanie deftly pulled the string of her lace thong to the side with her free hand, and manoeuvring her tiny captive towards her ass cheeks with the other. Maria cried, she was so sure Nikol was going to be the one punished, why was this happening to her.

“You’re probably wondering why?” Melanie mused in a hushed tone.

Maria looked up to see Melanie’s wild green eyes looking at her reaction intently.

“It’s because I can!” Melanie said before forcefully shoving the tiny Maria between her sweaty ass cheeks and plunging the little bitch’s body into her anus. The struggles started instantly and Melanie carefully pushed the girl all the way in, feet first until it was just Maria’s head remaining. Melanie looked over her shoulder and smirked at the little girl. “I wonder if I can beat Nikol’s two month record…”

Maria screamed in a mixture of rage, fear and despair as Melanie released her grip on her ass cheeks and clenched tightly. The euphoric struggles from Jenna wriggling around her pussy and Maria in her ass were driving her wild…

“Nikol, what is the worst thing any of these girls has done to you?” Melanie asked sweetly.

Nikol paused for a moment before turning around and staring intently at Sharon.

Melanie grinned at the exchange. “This is going to be a very fun night…”

Chapter End Notes:

Again, if there's anything you'd like to see in this story, please review and ask. I'd like as many reviews as possible to know if people are enjoying this.

Thornton