- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Removed - Posted Completed version on Amazon. 

Author's Chapter Notes:

Have patience with this chapter, if you've learned anything from Thornton Chronicles, you know that I take some time to get into a story. I know there are likely some grammatical errors, but it's been a while since I've written anything, so here you go.

“I have to say, your room isn’t exactly what I was expecting!” Melanie said with a smirk as she threw her dark wool coat onto the large double bed. James turned around to see what she was talking about, only to find her staring at the giant wall of books that covered half of his room.

“Ah the books, that’s a relief. I thought you found my porno stash.” James replied with a grin as he started taking off his shoes. Turning back to look at Melanie, he watched as she leaned over to read some of the book titles on the lower shelf. Her jeans tightened around her ass cheeks as she bent lower.

“Enjoying the view?” Melanie asked without turning around. James blushed ever so slightly, “Am I that predictable?”

“It’s a part of your charm.” She replied as she turned around to inspect the rest of the room. Walls painted silver, with black furniture everywhere. Books were all across one wall, and black and white paintings adorned the other walls. A custom PC glowed brightly just below a huge plasma TV that was mounted opposite the bed. The only thing that stood out was a small mahogany box that lay on James’ dresser.

“What’s that?” Melanie asked suddenly looking at the box. James looked to the dresser and immediately regretted not putting it away before Melanie had come over… then again, it was only their third date and he really didn’t think that she would have come back with him.

“It was a present from my first girlfriend, she was a bit of a psycho… thought she had magic powers and whatnot.” James replied with a sad smile.

“Magic powers?!” Melanie scoffed, looking around at James’ face to see if he was making fun of her.

“What sort of magic powers did this ex-girlfriend possess?” Melanie asked in a hushed whisper, almost sounding mystical as she said it.

James just laughed at her tone before standing up and walking over to the box. “It’s actually quite funny, she gave it to me when we were dating… said that we were soul mates, and that any girl I had dated previous to her should be punished for keeping us apart.”

Melanie just looked at James, biting her lip, trying not to laugh.

“I’m serious. She was crazy, for example, when we broke up… she tried breaking into my place to steal the box back. Begged, screamed, tears and all that… like, she really overreacted. I thought it would be best to just give the box back to her, but I realised that if I did that, it would just encourage her to think that she really had magic powers.”

“That’s clinically retarded, James.” Melanie said as she looked down at the box. “What’s in it?”

James shrugged, as he switched on his computer. “I was never able to open it, anyways, enough about that… what movie do you want to watch?”

“You actually thought we were going to watch a movie?” Melanie asked in a playful voice.

James went bright red and started to stammer a response when Melanie burst out laughing. “I’ll pick the movie, you go get the popcorn.”

James, stuck for words, turned on his heel and headed downstairs towards the kitchen. Melanie looked down at the box and reached towards it. It was intricately adorned with smooth carvings and looked to be quite old. When her fingers touched it, she felt a strange warmth emanate from the box before hearing a slight clicking noise. Raising an eyebrow, she tugged at the lid of the box… only to find it lift up easily.

Melanie looked behind her for a moment, paranoid that this could be a prank of some description. But in the end, curiosity got the better of her and she opened the box and looked inside.

Gasping, Melanie let the lid drop shut before taking a step back from the box. Her heart thundered in her chest whilst her mind was reeling with the sight she had just witnessed.

James sauntered into the room with two large bowls of popcorn, one in each hand. He turned around and attempted to close the bedroom door with his foot, with limited success. Sighing to himself, he put one of the bowls down before closing the door handle properly.

“So, what movie did you decide on? Please not a Romantic comedy.” James said with a wry smile. Melanie didn’t register what he was saying, her mind was still at a loss with what she had just seen.

“Is everything okay?” James asked, concern written all over his face. He stood in front of Melanie and looked into her green eyes and asked again, “Is everything okay?”

Melanie’s eyes came back into focus and narrowed onto James’ face. “Open the box.”

James looked at her in confusion, “Is that what’s bothering you? I’ve told you already, I can’t open it.”

“Try.” Melanie said in a tone that brooked no argument.

James went over to the box, put his fingers on the small edges of the lid and pulled with all his might. It was an exercise he had tried on numerous occasions in the past, and this time the result was no different. His face bright red with exertion, a vein became more noticeable near his temple as he tried his hardest to open the box.

Melanie looked at the box in shock; it had opened for her with the lightest of touches. However, with James, it wouldn’t budge. Going over the scene in her head, a question came to the forefront of her mind.

“James, I’m sorry… there’s no need to worry about it.” Melanie said in a soothing voice as she pulled the box from his hand and placed it back onto his dresser. “I thought you were just making fun of me, is all.” She lied smoothly.

Relief flooded James’ face as he realised Melanie was no longer angry. “I wouldn’t make fun of you, and it was stupid of me to tell you about Jenna. She was a bit crazy, but I shouldn’t have brought up the baggage of my past with someone I’m dating.” James said with a apologetic smile.

Melanie curled her arm around James and pulled him towards the bed where they both sat. The young woman leaned in and kissed James full on the mouth before withdrawing a few inches from his face. “I’d actually like to know more about your past, how many ex-girlfriends do you have?” Melanie asked sweetly.

James looked away for a moment as he thought about the question. When he realised the answer, he bit his lip in anticipation, not really wanting to reveal the number to the gorgeous woman on his bed.

“Tell me.” Melanie said as she kissed him again, this time her hand slid up his inner thigh. James shivered with excitement before blurting the answer, “Eight, I’ve had eight ex-girlfriends.”

Melanie’s expression grew thoughtful for a moment, before her face broke into a wide grin. James couldn’t understand it… “Why would you want to know that?” He asked with a laugh.

“No reason.” Melanie said as she pulled James down onto the mattress and got on top of him. “I’m actually not in the mood for a movie anymore.” She said with a sly grin as she started pulling at his shirt.

Later that night, when James was sleeping peacefully by her side, Melanie gently pulled herself away from his warm embrace. She tip-toed towards the dresser as quietly as she could, her excitement was growing by the second. Reaching out, she touched the small mahogany box and felt the familiar warmth before hearing the click of the lid.

Opening the box slowly, Melanie peered down at its contents. Eight young women, only a few inches in height were screaming as they looked upon the giantess. Melanie’s giant breasts hovered over the opening of the box in her tight black lace bra, and she felt a surge of sheer power as she regarded the tiny girls. Leaning down closer towards them, Melanie narrowed her eyes on the women… making a point to lick her lips slowly as she played on their fear.

“Hello there little bugs… which one of you is Jenna?” Melanie asked with an evil smirk.

Chapter End Notes:

Also, please, I would greatly appreciate reviews to let me know if anyone likes this new style of story.

Thornton