- Text Size +

 

Matt couldn't avert his eyes away from the person who laid down in front of him. The person was a Caucasian male with a thin physique and buzz cut hair; he laid completely stripped naked of his clothes and huddled in the fetal position with his hands pushed against his stomach.  His entire body was covered in sweat, lint, and dust caused by being in his prison for god knows how long. He was staring back at Matt with his eyes half opened as if he was too weak to fully open them.

Although it should have been too dark for Matt see, a single Christmas light twice the size of the man sat next to him to lighten up where he laid. Tears flowed down Matt’s face as he continued to stare at the man who also cried at the same moment. Matt slowly stood up and walked towards him, while the man mimicked every move he made. When they stood right in front of each other, Matt slammed his palm several times towards the man, but his strikes did nothing to the glass wall in front of him. He was too weak to break his own reflection.

Matt shook uncontrollably the moment he heard a door slam nearby and the voice of his captor gleefully humming a tune as she entered her room. Matt crawled to the far end of his prison and laid back into the fetal position. He could hear her feet slapping against the wooden floor, each step making him quiver as she came closer and closer to where he was trapped.

“I hope your time inside my old jogging shoes has taught you a lesson, little boy.” she giggled, taking out the Christmas light and mirror before shaking the shoe like she was trying to roll a pebble out of it.

After a few seconds of being rolled around inside her shoe, Matt dropped onto the wooden floor. He was too weak to crawl or turn his body to face the sadistic girl that got him into this mess.

“Oh poo. You've only been in there for 3 days and you can’t even move to face your goddess? Poor little thing.” She cooed, continuously pushing his tiny body with her big toe until she flipped him over to face her towering beauty.

“I hope you liked the mirror I left with you inside my Reeboks. My last tiny was so rebellious and would never learn his place. I had to think of a way to remind my tinies of their new life while I wasn't around.” She winked down at him and wiggled her toes in anticipation.

Without warning, she laid the ball of her left foot on his tiny body and pushed ever so slightly, enough to cause the tiny Matt to shriek out in pain. His face was between her big toe and second toe and he could only look up in disgust at that pretty Asian face of hers giggling at his misfortune. She was sitting on her bed, still wearing her dark blue high school uniform as she crossed her legs and swiped back her long black hair.

“Now then, let’s try this again. And make sure you speak loud enough for me to hear.” She reduced the pressure of her foot to let Matt talk, but it was still pinned enough to keep him trapped under it. “Tell me your full name, age, and occupation.”

“Matthew Grayson.” He replied after a few weak coughs. “I’m 23 years old and I’m a college student.”

“A law student right? I checked your college account after you generously offered the id and password during our last play session. You have a 3.9 GPA!  I can’t begin to think how much hard work that must have taken.” She acted like she was impressed, but Matt knew she was just toying him. “Oh well, your old life no longer matters. Tell me your new name and occupation.”

“M-my name is Lucky and I’m a plaything.”  He spat out with disgust. Suddenly, he screamed out in pain when her foot put even more pressure onto his tiny body than before.

“Whose plaything?” She cooed, wiggling her toes to playfully batter his face.

“Goddess Emily’s plaything!” He shouted as loud as his weak body can muster.

“Good boy.” Emily replied with a devilish smirk as she completely lifted her foot off of her tiny victim. Instead, she uncrossed her legs and used her right foot’s toes to grasp his tiny frail body off the floor and lift him up to her bed. Matt wanted to struggle and fight out from between her toes, but he knew it was hopeless. He could only wheeze in pain until he was tossed carelessly onto her bed and pinned under her toes.

“It’ll be so great having you as my plaything, Lucky. You’ll spend every day worshiping my feet, painting my toenails, and being a toy for my feet to play with.” She continuously wiggled and scrunched her toes against his body as she spoke.

“Now then, I have one last question for you, Lucky.” A wicked smile crept on her lips as she ceased her playful toes, so he could speak. “Why did you deserve to be shrunken by your new goddess?”

The question made him speechless as he simply stared up into the ceiling in sorrow. Tears flowed down his face as he thought of the reason that brought about the destruction of his old life.

“Answer me.” Her smile turned into a frown as she pinned the tiny guy under her foot and pressed down even harder than before.

Matt screamed out in pain, the pressure getting worse and worse as he took longer to answer until he finally said it. “Because I stepped on your new shoes!” He cried out.