- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here's chapter 4! Please leave a review! I can't really tell if you guys like this story or not. I don't want to continue this if you guys aren't enjoying it.

The Goddess of Love: Chapter 4

Jon thought about the question and had no answer to it. " I'm not sure , what do you wanna do ? ". " Let's walk around the house I guess it could take a while though" Alexis said already walking towards the door. She stopped in front of her giant white flip flops. " Oh my gosh ! I can't believe these are mine ! Now I could sleep in one " she said getting on top of one and standing in the middle. She walked to the toe section. " Wow, these are MY toe prints ! They're bigger than my head !". Jon had joined her on the flip flop. She turned around " Oh, that's right you rode on this to get here didn't you ?". " Yep". " Wait that means you down here with my foot ! How'd you not get crushed ?" Alexis said walking up to Jon. " Well when we're tiny like this we're also indestructible , but I did almost get knocked off sooo Aphrodite turned me into your right foot until we got to your house" Jon said scratching the back of his head , blushing. " Really ? ". " Yeah it was weird but not totally unpleasant " Jon smiled at her. " Humph, I bet foot boy " Alexis continued walking to her bedroom door. " I resent that ! " Jon yelled running after her.

The two began walking to the living room , it didn't take as long as Jon thought. Soon enough they were standing on the floor between the coffee table and the couch. " I don't think we thought this through all the way " Jon said starring up at the couch. " Whoa ! Look it's my mom shoes ! " Alexis said pointing under the coffee table. Under the table were a pair of huge black flats. Jon and Alexis walked over to them , Jon noticed them smelled of lotion just like her daughters feet. " Wow , this is really weird. She only wears them when she's relaxing in the house. This is just too weird" Alexis said still keeping her distance from the titanic shoes. " Um Alexis what size shoe does your mom wear ?" Jon asked. " If you must know she wears a 14" Alexis said crossing her arms on her chest. " Whoa ". Jon was shocked , he didn't even know they made that size in women's ! " Yeah , bigger than me and my dad. But don't get any ideas foot boy , my mom would freak out if she saw you ! And you're all mine this weekend " Alexis poke him in the chest.

" Speaking of that what size do you wear Alexis ? " Jon asked. " Size 5 " Alexis said lifting her leg and twirling her foot around. " Petite feet for a petite girl " Jon chuckled. " Oh shut up , how are we gonna get on the couch ? ". " Time to ask Aphrodite , Aphrodite ! Please get us on the couch ! " Jon called out. In the blink of an eye the two were standing on the couch. Something else appeared though. A picnic basket and a blanket , proportioned to Jon and Alexis's size. " What's this ? " Alexis kneeled down by the basket. " A gift from the goddess of love I guess" Jon said sitting on the couch across from Alexis. Alexis laid out the blanket and opened up the basket. Inside was a liter of soda , cups , grapes , bread , butter , and butter knifes. " This is pretty nice " Jon said opening the soda. " Good thing it showed up , I was getting hungry" Alexis said cutting the bread. The TV suddenly turned on to a movie. " Oh ! I love this movie " she exclaimed. Alexis leaned back and crossed her legs in front of her , already eating the bread. Jon handed her a cup of soda " Lets watch it then " he leaned back.

The two sat and ate while watching the movie. When the two were done everything disappeared. Towards the end of the movie Alexis put her feet in Jon's lap and wiggled her toes, smiling. Jon took the hint and started rubbing them. " Oh my gosh this is almost as good as the last one , but I still like you small " she laughed. " We still have two days together" Jon said smiling. Slowly the sky became dark without the two noticing , and time flew by. While Jon rubbed Alexis's feet he got yet another hard on that poked at her heels. Jon stopped and blushed. Alexis , still watching the movie , just smiled and wiggled her toes some more. Jon started up again. A few minutes later lights flashed by the window. Alexis started and looked at the clock " 9:30 ! That's my mom ! I have to get big right now !". As she said it Alexis grew back to normal size and was back in her normal clothes. She flicked the TV off and scooped Jon up roughly. Alexis ran into her room, closed the door, and jumped on her bed. She put Jon in a drawer in the nightstand by her bed. " Sorry ! " she said closing the drawer. Jon was plunged into darkness. He sat down on whatever was in the drawer , probably socks, and grinned. " This is the best day of my life " Jon thought and flung himself backwards.