- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
What is Jon's mischievous idea? Time to find out!
The Goddess of Love: Chapter 8

Alexis woke up suddenly. She felt an odd tingling sensation at her feet. " Jon ? " she called down. She spread her feet out wide. She had expected to see Jon doing something to her feet but he was gone. Jon ? Are you down there ? " Alexis said rising up in the tub. Jon still did not appear. " Ok, this isn't funny Jon. You can come out now, you got me" Alexis said becoming slightly worried. After a few moments Jon still didn't suddenly appear from thin air and laugh like she hoped he would. " Oh god ! Jon ! " Alexis began sifting through the soap suds and water. " He must've fallen in ! " she thought frantically. Alexis looked for 10 minutes. She got out of the tub and checked again. The tiny boy was nowhere to be found. " Where could he have gone ? " Alexis wondered getting frightened " Maybe Aphrodite took him away ? ". Alexis called out to the goddess " Aphrodite , I'm sorry for bothering you but where is Jon ?". There was no reply from the goddess. Alexis suddenly heard a laugh.

She spun around. " That definitely sounded like Jon but I don't see him" she thought. " You're right that was me ". It was Jon ! " Where are you !? You scared the crap out of me ! " Alexis said in a hushed tone. " Heh heh funny story actually. I wanted to play a prank on you so I asked Aphrodite to do something for me" Jon answered sounding nervous himself. " What'd you ask her to do ? ". " Um , I asked her to make me your foot again. I figured it was the best hiding place" Jon laughed nervously. Alexis's eyes snapped down to her bare feet. There was nothing different about them that she could see. Same red polish and small soft toes. " You see while I'm like this I can control your foot just like you but that's it , only your foot. And we can talk to each other with our minds". Alexis's toes on her left foot began to wriggle around without her making them do it. " That was a dirty trick Jon ! " Alexis thought loudly. " I'm sorry I just couldn't pass up the opportunity ". " I'm gonna get you back for this , Jon. But for now we're going back to my room. We'll finish talking there" Alexis wrapped a white towel around herself.

" I'm really sorry Alexis , I shouldn't have done it " Jon said sadly. " Not now Jon " Alexis retorted angrily. Alexis slid her feet into a pair of slippers. She flung the bathroom door open and stormed to her room. Jon felt every time Alexis stomped her foot. " Thank god she's wearing these fuzzy slippers or this would hurt ". Alexis stomped into her room and closed the door. She locked it , then flipped off the slippers. She threw herself down on her bed and stretched her legs out in front of her. In the moments of silence that followed she glared at her left foot. The foot started to squirm around. Finally Alexis spoke " Get out of my foot Jon ". Jon sent his thoughts out to Aphrodite. He appeared in front of Alexis's feet , hanging his head. Alexis immediately snatched him up in her hand closing her fist around him gently. " That was really messed up Jon , I thought you were dead " Alexis eyes were watery. " I know , I don't know what I was thinking. I just wanted to play a little prank ". " I was so worried about you ! " Alexis brought her fist up to her face with Jon still grasped in it. A few tears began to spill down her cheeks. " Oh , Alexis please don't cry. I know I'm a terrible person , but please don't cry because I was being an idiot" Jon hugged Alexis soft cheek. They stayed like that for a few minutes. Alexis's tears getting on Jon , but he didn't care. Eventually Alexis took her hand away and opened it up. Jon stood up in her palm. " I'm still gonna have to get you back for this , and I think I have an idea" Alexis said wiping her eyes.

" Whatever it is I'll accept my punishment " Jon looked up at her red face " I'm such a douche bag for making her cry " he thought. " First of all , get really small ". " Okay " Jon called on Aphrodite. He shrank down to about 2 inches. " That'll do. So tonight me and my parents are going out for dinner and since I don't want you to be lonely. You'll be coming with us". " That doesn't sound that bad " Jon said noticing he was back in his toga. " Ah , but you'll be spending the night in my shoe under my foot " Alexis said grinning. " Still doesn't sound horrible " Jon beamed up at her. " We'll see foot boy". Alexis got off the bed and took off the towel , she put on a black sparkly blouse and jeans that didn't reach her ankles. She turned back to Jon and plucked him from the bed. She knelt down in front of her favorite pair of black Toms. " Flats ? This wont be bad at all ! " Jon called being placed inside the shoe. " Walk down to the toe section and lie down little man " Alexis said giggling. Jon did as he was told . Alexis's gigantic toes followed him in , they fell right over his tiny body. They clenched and unclenched on top of Jon. " Some punishment this is ! " Jon thought happily.