- Text Size +

Mary storms into her boyfriend's bedroom.

"What the hell is this?"

Dennis, laying on his bed with only a T-shirt and boxers on, turns away from the TV and at Mary. He notices she is holding a shrunken woman by her leg. Mary holds her up higher for Dennis to see. Dennis' heart sinks to the bottom of his stomach. He kept the tiny girl a secret for so long but now he was in big trouble.

Dennis and Mary had been going out for two years now. A pretty long relationship for two high schoolers. The shrunken woman squirming and hanging from Mary's fingers was a friend of Dennis' Mom long ago. When Dennis was only 11 years old, he found this 31 year old woman shrunk out of her clothes in his bathroom while his mother was throwing her annual Christmas party. Instead of telling his Mom, Dennis decided to keep this tiny woman as a toy. Everyone else in her life forgot about her over the years, accepting the sad "disappearance" story. As puberty hit Dennis over the years, Dennis began to experiment with the tiny woman. She was no longer just a toy, but a human sex toy to Dennis. But now, the jig was up. He stared at his girlfriends furious face.

"Babe… I can explain…." Dennis said.

"I found this … thing mixed in with all of your condoms. She smells disgusting… I want an explanation because obviously you've been using her … she smells like your cock."

"Babe…"

"I want to know why. Am I not good enough or sexy enough that you need a stupid toy to get you off?" Mary shakes the helpless girl furiously.

"No! Of course not!"

"Then why? Did you order this disgusting thing from the internet?"

"No! Babe look I am going to be honest with you… a few years ago my Mom had a Christmas party. And this is her friend Amy…" Dennis explained.

"WHy is she in your box of condoms, Dennis!?"

"Ok… well…" Dennis paused for a second, "This woman had the hots for me… she was always coming up in my room and trying to get me to do things with her…"

Dennis lied. The shrunken girl started screaming a high pitched scream. She protested calling him a disgusting liar, but her voice only sounded like squeaks. Mary found them annoying so she pinched the tiny girl hard to make her shut up. Mary listened to more of the story.

"One day she used that shrinking stuff they had on the market before it became illegal, and made herself this way. She shrunk out of her clothes right here in my room and told me, 'Now you have to keep me and take care of me'" Dennis continued lying.

"Then why not tell your mom and get rid of this creep!"

"Well I was young and there was a naked tiny woman in my hands… so yeah I admit it… I kept her around and would uses her when I jack off and stuff…"

"What? You're so disgusting!" Mary said shocked.

"I know babe but I was a kid! Now that I'm older I just feel pity for this little thing, yu know? I don't want to keep her but what am I suppose to do? I can't tell my Mom or anyone else about her or she'll say I did this to her. And I'll go to jail. So I kept her around and yeah… I used her to jerk off here and there but that's because she won't shut up! She constantly wants my cock and gets very loud when I deny it from her. I don't want my mom to hear…"

Dennis lies from his teeth. The tiny girl is crying. Trying to speak up against him but she is too helpless. Pinched by Mary.

"Well I don't like this. I don't like this one bit. This is so disgusting… I don't even know what to do."

"Babe, she means nothing to me! Do you understand where I'm coming from? I'm stuck with her and don't know what to do… Come on! You're so sexy babe! You really think I prefer this little old slut over you? No way! I'm just stuck with her and don't know what to do about it…" Dennis played it off well. He looks at Mary with a fake discouraged look.

Mary thinks for a moment. Tapping her heel on the ground, staring at Dennis. She looks at the tiny woman in her hand. "Well… I don't like this and I'm going to take care of it."

"What do you mean?" Dennis asked.

"I'm taking her with me and getting rid of her."

"But how…?"

"Don't worry. I understand the position you were in and I'm taking care of this. When I do, no more talks about it, okay? It'll be in the past and we can move on. Got it?" Mary said.

"Got it…"

Mary walks out the door, stuffing the tiny woman in her purse. Dennis watched as she did it. He became hard in his underwear. He watched Mary's perfect ass and long legs march out the door. What was she about to do?

------------------------------------------

11:45 AM the next morning. Mary stood on the blacktop recess area outside a school. She reached into her purse and pulled out the innocent sunken woman, Amy. What Mary didn't know about Amy was that she was once a big CEO of her own company. A very successful woman until a man at that Christmas party poured that new shrinking formula into her drink. He wanted to take her home and rape her tiny body, but Dennis found her first. For years she was a sex slave and all she could hope for now was to communicate with this Goddess Mary. Tell her the truth.

"Please! Please don't listen to what he said! He did this to me!" Amy screamed.

"I can't hear you so there's no point in yelling." Mary squeezed her tiny body hard, "You're a real disgusting pervert you know that? People like you deserve to die! You really do!"

"No please…"

Mary places Amy on the ground and pulls out a bottle of super glue.

"What's that?" Amy screamed, "Oh god please no!"

"Hold still… you disgusting bug…" Mary grabbed Amy.

Mary begins to apply super glue to the woman's feet as she squirms and screams.

"All these years you put my boyfriend in that really uncomfortable situation… all because you have some sick fantasy for little kids… How old was he at the time huh? 11? 12? You're what now? almost 40? You're so sick…" Mary finishes applying the super glue.

Mary sticks Amy feet first onto the ground, holding her still until she sticks. She lets go. Amy struggles to move but she can't. The glue is too strong.

"Please let me go! Please! You're wrong! I'm not a pervert!!" Amy cried.

"You want to be around little kids? Well, this is the middle school we went to as kids. It's almost recess and I bet they'd love to find you. An old perverted woman…" Mary explained.

"What? No! Please!" Amy knows how cruel kids can be, especially when she was bullied and mistreated by Dennis as he grew up.

"It's your sick fantazy come true… I hope they torment the shit out of you. Most of them probably never saw a naked woman before…" Mary laughed.

"No! Don't do this! Please!"

They hear the recess bell ring. Amy's heart sinks in fear.

"Well, I have to get going. Have fun living out your sick perverted fantasy you slut…" Mary walks away.

Amy struggles to break free. Crying hysterically. She turns and sees all the kids running toward her to play at recess. She screams in horror as the giant feet come crashing around her, stepping on her, and kicking her around. Mary walks off without looking back.

------------------

Mary and Dennis lay in bed after having sex. Dennis is asleep and Mary is thinking of the slut girl she left at the school. She imagined all of the things that could have happen to her. Kids can be cruel and they were sure cruel to Amy… what Mary didn't know was that as she laid there happy with her boyfriend, Amy was on the dirty floor of a classroom. Amy's body covered in Elmer's glue, her hair dragging a large chewed up piece of gum, dirt and bugs stuck to her body, and a giant pencil stuck between her legs.

THE END