- Text Size +
The pair didn't say a word to each other until they finally reached another fresh, clean city. Thousands of potential victims were just waiting to be turned into decorative stains on their huge bodies. It was a veritable mecca of delights, and the Karen in particular had to restrain herself from going into a full rampage immediately.

“Don't act too quickly now.” Melissa said, noting her friends barely-restrained excitement. “First we need to decide on the competition!” She announced, stepping up up to the outskirts of the city. “We'll each take turns gathering up people of a specific hair color! The winner gets to pick the next competition.”

Karen smiled. She'd always been able to carefully handle the weak tinies better than Melissa, and was sure her long, pretty fingers could pluck specific people out of a crowd easily. She practically had this won already, and couldn't wait to begin!

“One catch though.” Melissa said lazily, her lips turning up into a wicked smile. Karen had seen that face many times before, and felt her heart flutter in excitement. It never meant anything good for the small people littering the ground, but it often meant a great deal more fun for herself and Melissa.

“We've only got five minutes each, and we can't use our hands.” She added simply, shrugging her shoulders and closing her eyes like it was no big deal. “I'll go look for some pretty little blondes like yourself while you go find all the brunettes that wish they were me.”

“Deal.” Karen said, extending a hand. Melissa smiled, and accepted, shaking hands firmly with the other giantess.

With a silent agreement, Melissa stepped into the tiny city, sighing as her soft feet crashed into the soft, firm streets. It wasn't even a real contest, as the giantess's soles overwhelmed anything they came into contact with, regardless of how mighty it was to the people.

Crouching slowly, Melissa scanned the city streets as people began to surge outward from buildings, afraid of what the massive, destructive giantess had planned for them. The giantess smiled from high above, her eyes examining the sea of people until she managed to spot a couple of terrified, screaming blondes.

With the utmost care, she moved a debris covered foot into the city, and pressed gently into the crowds, maneuvering the tiny blondes between her toes. They were safe in these spots, but were quickly sprayed by the blood and viscera exploding out from beneath the giantess's sole and the toes surrounding them.

Frowning, Melissa moved her foot back, leaving a great, bloodied crater behind, and began to herd the tiny yellow haired people with her toes. There were only about three in the group, but it was a good start, and it would certainly beat out whatever the clumsy Karen would manage to pull off. Why, Melissa could see it now, the dumb girl would probably try to use her wrists or something, and wind up with nothing but a thick soup that used to be people.

“Good one, Mel.”

Melissa opened her eyes upon hearing Karen's voice, not even realizing she'd closed them. Turning back down, she looked between her toes, only to find that she'd unintentionally clenched them together! The little shits had been crushed! She scanned the surrounding area very, very quickly, and could not find any blondes! This was only the first event and already she was losing?!

“Try and keep your eyes open next time.” Karen whispered helpfully, pointing down at Melissa's pretty feet. The brunette wiggled her toes in response, completely unable to differentiate the remains of people that had been her gathered blondes from the previous victims.

Karen grinned at her friend's shocked expression.

****

From the ground level, people continued to scurry in every direction, scared by the sudden appearance of the giantesses. They watched in fear as the two conversed, the words coming off more as a low rumbling boom, and impossible to decipher. Then, the sexy brunette had stepped into their city, her big foot coming directly onto a small sports bar!

Ryan, the cashier at a nearby gas station had seen the giantesses approach earlier than most of the other people, and could only watch their every movements, all at once mesmerized by their beauty, and terrified by their disregard for human life. Their approach had knocked many items from the shelves to the floor, but he paid it no mind, unable to tear his eyes from the women.

The first step was taken into the city, and Ryan's eyes grew wide as the dusty bottom of a foot came down all-too-close to the gas station, crushing flat the bar across the street. Suddenly realizing that he was in some serious danger, Ryan abandoned his post, running out into the streets and directly into a large, billowing cloud of smoke and debris. He coughed as he moved through it, finally coming out the other end.

Turning around to gather his bearings, Ryan could only watch as the brunette giantess wiggled her big, meaty toes overhead, and maneuvered them directly onto him. His heart pounded in his chest, as he saw the end approaching, and he fell his knees, covering his head in fear.

The world around him vibrated, and an odorous smell filled his senses as he slowly came to realize he wasn't dead! Opening his eyes, he looked around, quickly finding that he was entombed by towering, fleshy walls. He had somehow, miraculously wound up inbetween two of the giantesses toes! A smile crossed his lips, and he opened his mouth to laugh, only to have the ground rumble beneath him.

In an instant, the world around him grew quieter, as the toes that had miraculously spared him weren't so kind to those around him. A spray of viscera shot up from the toe to his right, painting his entire body red, and he screamed again in panic, before coming to his senses, and resuming his escape plan.

As he ran, he could see many of the others that were lucky enough to be caught between the brunette giantess's toes. A blonde woman in a red dress. A red-haired man in a fancy suit was carrying his daughter in his arms, hoping to outrun the colossal toes. Then there was Ryan himself, his uniform and bleached spikes now covered in dirt. Breaking into a run, he made for the exit, pushing past another blonde young woman, before the ground rumbled beneath him. He turned to the side just in time to see the toes close in on him.

Time slowed to a crawl as the towering walls of flesh came in on him like a vice. He felt his ribs collapse, and he expelled all the air in his lungs out on the smooth toe flesh. The pressure continued and for the briefest of instants he felt his head get clamped between the giantess's smooth skin. He opened his mouth to scream, but wasn't able to make a sound before the crushing power of the giantesses toes ended his life.

****

“The best part is, you didn't even kill 'em in a fun way.” Karen taunted, watching her friend try desperately to herd more of the tiny yellow-headed specks with her toes. The going was slow, and inefficient, as Melissa's rage made her far less careful with the tiny people than she should have been.

“Time's gotta be running out soon.” Karen whispered, watching her friends blood-stained foot maneuver more screaming people around. “Come on Mel, you can do it Mel, you can-TIME UP!” She shouted joyously.

Melissa was fuming. She'd created a small divot in the street to herd her victims into, but it was almost completely empty. Only three scared people milled about inside, desperately searching for a way out as the giantess folded her arms over her chest high above. Melissa cursed to herself, unable to believe that a single moment of weakness had completely thrown her off.

“Mel.”

“What?” Melissa asked, fuming. She knew what was coming, but bit her tongue. It was only the first event after all, and Karen could still completely butcher the tiny brunettes she was aiming for. There was still hope.

“Mel, there's three people in there.” Karen said politely, pointing at the tiny hole.

“I know

“Why's there only three people?” Karen asked, smiling so widely it was almost cartoonish.

“...Just-”

“Whassat Mel? Why's there only thr-”

“ JUST GO ALREADY!” Melissa screamed, shoving the blonde giantess forward, stifling a laugh of her own when the clumsy girl somehow managed to trip over a building she stepped in badly, and her gigantic body slammed onto several city blocks below. Unbeknownst to the two of them, the three gathered blondes had found their way under the giantess's big, clumsy toes as well, transforming to pulp in an instant.

“I'll be waiting right here.” Melissa laughed, stepping back to the outskirts of the city, and idly crushing a few stray people with her toes. The blonde giantess slowly pushed herself up from the woman-shaped hole she'd created, and dusted herself off, before sticking her tongue out at the other giantess.

“Just start already.” Melissa sighed, turning her head down and placing her palm over her face.

“Hmph.” Karen grunted, before running her fingers through her long, luxurious hair. Stretching her arms out, she cracked her knuckles, then bent over to touch her toes in preparation for the task. She just had to find tiny people with brown heads, and lure them to a safe spot in order to win. It would only take a measly four people to win! She had this won already!

“The timer started ten seconds ago Karen. I don't know what you're waiting for.”

With a sudden shock of energy, Karen focused her eyes on the dense crowds around her feet, idly wiggling her toes as she was reminded of just how much bigger she was than these people and everything they created. It was a wonderful feeling, and it helped to calm her nerves as she quickly spotted a few brown heads among the crowd.

Inhaling slowly, she dug her big toe into a section of the street, creating a dent to herd her victims into. Then, she simply lowered her foot into the middle of a crowd, stretcher her toes as far out as she could.

Slowly, carefully, like she was playing a crane game, Karen squeezed her toes against her sole, stopping when she felt a few people get squeezed against her sole. Though she may not be quite as sadistic as Melissa, she still loved to crush the little things against herself at every opportunity, and had to resist the extreme temptation to just tighten her grip and ruin the game for herself.

Balancing on one feet, she dropped the people in the fist made by her toes into the hole she'd made, smiling widely. There had to have been at least five of them already! Too bad there were a few different colored heads of hair ruining the uniformity. It shouldn't be a problem to fix though!

Melissa peered in from just outside of the city, watching as Karen dextrously positioned her foot vertically, and using her shiny nails, began to thin the crowd of anyone with the wrong colored hair. Though dainty and cute to her, a thrill ran through Melissa's mind as she wondered how horrifying the scenario was to the tiny people she'd gathered.

****

Lucy had been watching the brunette giantess from a distance, utterly lost in her own thoughts. She'd long long had fantasies about the exact thing those women were doing, and was overcome with a deep, intense jealousy. She wanted to be the one towering hundreds of feet into the air, commanding respect and fear with every step.

Finding it difficult to breathe, she clenched her hair between her fingers, wanting to rip it out. She didn't know where the giantesses had come from, but what if she could get their attention? Maybe she could get her own slice of the giantess pie. Caressing her soft curves, an insane smile crossed her lips and her heart thumped in her chest as as the blonde giantess stepped in her direction.

The giantess was coming right for Lucy! This was her chance! She began to hyperventilate from excitement, and when the giantesses huge feet were near enough for their cloying odor to be smelled, Lucy became lost in lust.

The blonde giantess approached the crowd that was running around the woman who stood still, and finally lowered a perfect, pretty foot over Lucy, and those around her. While screams rose to a fever pitch, Lucy herself was unafraid. She'd convinced herself that the blonde was admiring her bravery, and would grant her the immense size she so longed for.

Great toes curled around the crowd, scooping everyone up and pressing them into the warmth of the the giantess's sole. Such a casual movement was able to displace so many people! Lucy was among them, and was still unmoving, only showing life when she was dumped into the crater in the street.

The walls of the hole were too steep and high to attempt to escape from, and Lucy could feel her heart ache enviously at the realization. She'd soon be able to do things just like this! With a surge of confidence, she raised her hands over her head, hoping to get the attention of the pretty blonde giantess, who was scanning her eyes over the crowd intently.

Their eyes settled on each other. Lucy's heart fluttered, and she welcomed the personal affections of the giantess who would bring her to a new life. With arms spread wide open, she welcomed the huge, shiny toenail that traveled toward her with great speed, before it made impact with her comparatively minuscule skull.

Feelings of betrayal didn't even have time to completely form in her mind before she was knocked to the ground. The nail cracked her skull like a nut, and her life ended, still believing that she would be joining them soon.

****

“With plenty of time to spare even!” Karen announced happily, wiping the wet remains of people from between her toes. Four brunette men and women milled about the inside of the hole the blonde had created, looking about fearfully.

“Just get on with it.” Melissa said, grinding her teeth together. She loved Karen like a sister, but still firmly believed she should have won that contest. Still, it was her respect for her fellow giantess that was keeping her from pouncing on the smug blonde and turning this into an all out brawl.

“Alright, sure thing Mel. Since I displayed superior motor skills.” Karen began, swaying from side to side playfully. “I get to pick the next competition, if it can even be called that.” She added haughtily.

Mel stood in stony silence, pretending like the abuse didn't affect her. Despite this, her eyelids began to twitch almost imperceptibly, giving away her true feelings on the matter.

“Okay, okay, okay. Check this out Mel. I've got an idea so great, so amazing, it will make you shit your pants in amazement and wonder.” Karen began, excitement clear in her voice.