- Text Size +
“Go on...” Melissa began, curious. She'd long grown tired of the simple act of killing a tiny person, and was always looking for new, and exciting ways to play with the tiny examples of humanity around her. Herding them with her feet had only been her latest attempt at such a method, and she was still fuming over it not working out as planned.

“Alright, so, there's all these tiny itty-bitty weak frail pathetic smushable people, right?” Karen began, licking her lips hungrily.

“Yeah...” Melissa answered, her anger quickly evaporating. She loved it when Karen talked about them like they were nothing almost as much as she loved proving to them that they were nothing.

“So, here's my idea, are you ready Mel? I'm not going to tell you unless you're ready!” Karen almost squealed. She looked like she was going to burst from excitement as she bounced on her heels, creating a deep depression in the soft tarmac.

“Just tell me!” Melissa said, grabbing Karen by the shoulders and shaking her.

“Okay, get this...” Karen whispered, grinning toothily. “My idea is that we see who can kill the most tinies.” She finished, smiling widely and hopping in place. Though her enthusiasm was infectious, Melissa stopped bouncing along with her friend in an instant to push her down.

“THAT is your idea!?” Melissa shouted, stepping over her downed friend. “THAT is what you were so excited about? You couldn't have thought of, oh, I don't know, ANYTHING anything more clever?”

“W-Well... I...”

Melissa sighed, offering Karen a hand and helping the giantess back to her feet. A shapely crater was left behind as the girl rose from it, dusting herself off and smearing the numerous red stains on her back.

“Well, there's also... a time limit!” Karen announced nervously. “Also you can only use your butt!” She added quickly, digging her bare feet more firmly into the ground.

“Fine...” Melissa said with another heavy sigh. As much as she wanted to call the whole thing off, she didn't feel that would be fair to her friend, and despite how well they, “got along” at times, she certainly considered the ditzy blonde a friend.

“Okay, you go first then, since I went first last time.” Melissa said, searching the ground for a suitable spot to wait. She quickly spotted it in the form of a city square, bustling with life. Without a care in the world, she carefully moved her own wide rear over the crowd and sat down, snuffing them all like candles in a storm.

“Sure!” Karen said happily, pulling down her shorts and revealing a pair of cute, white panties. Giving her friend a wink, she kicked the crumpled garment directly at Melissa, stifling a laugh when they hit the girl in the face.

Exhaling deeply, she ran her hands through her blonde hair and looked down at the teeming masses at her feet. An untold number of them would seen be meeting their ends at her bottom, and she idly rubbed her sizable rump in anticipation.

“Go already!” Melissa shouted, tossing her friend's shorts to the side.

“I'm going, GOD!” Karen shouted, before gingerly stepping through the crowds. While she wanted to focus on the feeling of some poor saps meeting their end under her toes, she had to use her butt for this, and she would need as many of them as possible.

The streets she currently stalked were sparsely populated, and Karen growled in annoyance. Her strategy was to get as many people as possible, and she'd need a nicely sized crowd for this. Walking down street after street proved fruitless until finally she found it, and nearly fell over in surprise.

A street with extra lanes was presented before her and it seemed the scared people had chosen this as their best method of escape. Well, she'd just have to prove that theory incorrect, wouldn't she?

With an eagerness in her heart, she carefully placed her feet on the sidewalks, straddling the wide lanes like a bridge. The volumes of pitiful screams increased dramatically as she hovered over the people, and she smiled to herself, knowing they had no idea what she was planning.

Standing over the center of the crowd, Karen leaped into the air as high as she could, her shapely bottom soaring high over city and eclipsing the sun completely. Positioning herself so she would land directly on her butt, she prepared for an impact that would shake the very foundations of the city, and give herself a respectable death count for Melissa to try and best.

The confidence lasted all of a second, ending abruptly when Karen's soft, creamy ass landed onto the firm tarmac. Though her extreme size and weight meant that the ground gave to her might, it didn't give quite as much as she'd hoped. While her powerful bottom demolished a huge portion of the crowd and sent many buildings tumbling to the ground, a sharp, intense pain ran from her tail bone all the way up her spine.

Eyes growing wide, she clenched her teeth, hoping and prayed that Melissa hadn't seen her make this dumb mistake. She wanted to stand up, and prove that she was ok, but the extreme pain coursing through her veins was crippling, so she sat in place.

“You ok there?”

“I-I'm f-f-f-fine.” Karen eked out, gasping between every syllable. She slid herself forward on her bottom, trying to minimize the pain but keep going. The going was slow, and incredibly inefficient, but her initial assault had brought many people to their knees, and the resulting wave of debris had kept many on the ground, vulnerable to her giant, hungry ass. She still had a chance! She just had to keep going!

****

Michelle cursed her luck as the blonde giantess stomped directly towards her. Try as she might, she couldn't understand what the giantesses were saying, and hadn't the slightest idea of what the towering blonde had planned. Making matters worse, the incessant screaming of those around her made it hard to think straight.

People fled in every direction, meaning that no one went anywhere particularly fast. Michelle on the other hand, was making every attempt at thinking this through logically. She'd watched the towering girl look down every other street until this one. What did this street have that the others didn't? Maybe she was looking for a place to eat? Maybe she wanted to apologize?

An ear-piercing shriek rang in Michelle's ear, and she pushed the screaming woman to the ground, ignoring her gurgles as the wild crowd trampled her. It was impossible to concentrate with this many people around! If only it was a little more calm...

Then it hit her. The crowd. That was why the blonde was making her way here. Turning her eyes up, Michelle watched a cute grin formed on the blonde giantess's face as she grew ever closer. Face turning pale, the small redhead knew that the blonde planned to kill the crowd. Why? She couldn't be sure, but knowing this, she watched the giantesses steps carefully, trying to predict where the feet would be traveling.

After only three steps the giantess was upon the crowd, and Michelle began her retreat. With great gusto she pushed through the crowds, uncaring who she knocked over in her quest to escape. The entire crowd was bathed in shadow, and Michelle's heart began to pound violently in her chest.

Then, she reached the edge! She couldn't believe she'd just outrun a woman hundreds of times bigger than herself! Now all she had to do was find an alleyway to sneak down and she'd have escaped the panty-clad blonde. Everything was coming up Michelle!

Suddenly, the giant footsteps stopped. A bead of sweat formed on Michelle's forehead. What was the giantess doing? Whipping her head backwards, her eyes grew wide as the giantess launched herself into the air. What on Earth was she planning? She could break her tailbone with a move like that!

A powerful gust of wind shot out from beneath the giant butt as it crashed into the city street like a bomb. The squishy sound of dozens of lives turning to paste rang in her ears, and she shivered at the sound. An instant later, the powerful gust of wind slammed into her body, and sent her flying into the air. She flew for several seconds, flailing her arms and legs while cracks formed in the street below her and swallowed a few unfortunate souls.

Closing her eyes, Michelle braced herself for impact and heard the gruesome sounds of her legs cracking when she hit the ground. Logic had failed in the face of the impossible, and she lie on her back for a moment before very slowly and painfully opening her eyes.

The sight sickened her. Her ruined legs were twisted in unusual directions, and making matters worse, her left foot had slipped into one of the cracks left behind by the giantess's meteoric attack. She closed her eyes. Fear kept the pain from properly registering, and she simply lie in place, hoping the blonde wouldn't go out of her way to crush someone who was already good as dead.

Booming voices echoed through the relatively empty streets now. The occasional lucky person ran past Michelle, still keeping up that incessant screaming. She exhaled softly, and opened her eyes, wondering if the giantess would be finishing the job soon, or if she would survive.

Pain was beginning to finally register with Michelle's mind, but she couldn't help but smile at the sight that greeted her. The idiotic blonde looked like she had indeed injured herself with the colossal move she'd pulled. Maybe Karma was real? It certainly seemed that way at the moment. Hell, maybe with this luck she could pull herself to safety?

Breathing deeply, she sat up, clenching her eyes shut as the pain really began to settle in. With shaky fingers she gave her left leg a slight tug, wincing as it erupted in pain. The movement was slight, but it seemed possible. The shoe was definitely a problem though.

Untying the laces from her left shoe, a few pained tears began to drip down Michelle's cheeks, but she bit her bottom lip, pushing back the pain. Finally, after a minute of loosening laces, she was able to grab her ankle, and counting to three, she pulled her foot free from the shoe.

Finally allowing herself to scream, Michelle did just that. She screamed long and loudly as her ruined foot was freed from its prison. Inwardly though, she was quite glad over what she'd accomplished, and opened her eyes again, scanning the streets. Her belief in karma was reaffirmed when she spotted an alleyway only a couple dozen feet away.

“Hey!” A young man's voice called out, breaking through the haze of pain that consumed Michelle. She turned to see a young man covered in dust running directly at her. She smiled at him weakly, and raised an arm, pleading with him to take her to safety.

His hand met hers, and began to pull the injured woman along the street. The going was slow, and Michelle grit her teeth, trying to fight through the pain. She hated showing any sign of weakness, and was determined to fight through this no matter what!

Then, a horrible, grinding sound echoed in her ears. Eyes shooting open, she turned from side to side to quickly spot the giantess resuming her attack, only she hadn't bothered to stand up! Her wide, soft ass completely covered the entire street and was scooting backwards toward her and this stranger!

Michelle looked up at him, and he looked down at her sympathetically. Her eyes pleaded with him to pull faster! Looking back she could see the huge butt mow down several fleeing individuals like they were weeds and continue slowly. The panty-clad bottom was becoming stained with the remnants of people, and Michelle looked back up at the man pulling her along!

They weren't going to make it. The realization hit them both at once, and Michelle watched as he offered her a sympathetic look, before releasing his grip on her. A deep look of betrayal crossed her face, and she watched the cowardly man prepare to turn tail and run!

“NO!” Michelle screamed, grasping the man's ankle and tripping him. She wasn't about to allow the man to get away with such cowardice. If she was going to die, then she was going to take him with her.

Turning, she watched the giantess's quickly approaching bottom, and prepared to welcome death's embrace. The man's other foot kicked at her head incessantly, trying to free himself from her grasp, but he quickly realized that there was no way he was going to make it out of this alive as well.

The man screamed and Michelle cringed again. Always with the screaming.

With that as her final thought, she was pressed against the soft, cotton panties, and crushed into a stain a fraction of a second later. The cowardly good Samaritan met the same fate only milliseconds later, and the giantess kept scooting herself forward, never knowing of the melodrama taking place beneath her ass.

****

“Stand up.”

“Gimme a minute.” Karen whimpered, filled with pain as she stood up slowly and presented her bloodied bottom to her friend. A finger traced her sensitive region, and she quivered gently.

“That's it? Most of it's focused in the same place, and it looks like you only got the tail end of that crowd you made such a big deal about. That was the best you could do?” Melissa asked, crossing her hands over her chest.

“I'd like to see you do better.” Karen swaggered, attempting to look confident in how she'd performed. Truthfully she wasn't in the slightest, and her tailbone still hurt something fierce.

“Oh?” Melissa asked, smiling and standing. “You do know my butt is way bigger than yours, right Karen” She laughed, smacking her firm ass in her skirt and enjoying the ripple that passed through it.

“T-That doesn't mean you'll do better! You'll see!” Karen snapped, picking up her jeans again. “I'll win this event just like I won the last one!”

“Right. Well, I'll be taking my turn now, if you don't mind.” Melissa announced, stretching her arms overhead. “By the way, you should be taking notes, if you ever want to be as good as moi!”

With that Melissa waved goodbye to Karen and stalked the city streets herself. She'd need a good sized crowd to start with before she could show off moves that Karen only wished she'd thought of.

After a minute of casual strolling Melissa had found what she'd been looking for. A traffic jam that covered an expansive ten lanes of vehicles. Scanning far ahead, she could see that there was a wreck ahead of her, and that people were stopped because of it. Perfect!

Stepping around the traffic jam, Melissa approached the scene from the other side, and all the scared people in their smaller than toe sized cars could see her now. Despair devolved into panic, and many of the drivers suddenly covered their eyes, not wanting to watch their own death.

Then, the panic seemed to slow dissipate, as the giantess continued to walk past the lanes and lanes of parked cars, seemingly leaving them alone. A collective sigh of relief was exhaled by the throngs of people in their cars. The giantess walked past the entire traffic jam, not having crushed a single car, and it looked like they would be spared her mighty, and terrible wrath.

Melissa giggled to herself. She could never confirm it, but she knew that many of those tiny people were comforted by the fact that she'd decided not to kill them. Yet, at least. An electric shiver went up her spine as she put herself in the mind of a tiny person. They were thankful that their Goddess had spared them, and soon they would be falling to their knees, begging for mercy as she forsake them.

“God I love being big.” Melissa whispered before suddenly turning around and grinning evilly at the tiny traffic jam. A quiet roar of fear reached her ears as people began to hastily leave their cars because they were too tightly packed to turn around.

The tiny people's reactions to a betrayal was something Melissa was sure she'd never grow tired of, and she adjusted her position slightly, pressing both of her bared feet onto the tiny ribbon of road stretched out before her. Then, she began to slowly walk back to the traffic jam, gouging tremendous pits into the road with her feet.

It took all of a second for her to reach the pileup that had caused the jam, and she pressed her huge, threatening toes onto the vehicles, flattening them. Then, treating the road like a catwalk, she began to trod forcefully onto the now mostly-abandoned cars. The occasional person too afraid to leave their car weren't spared, and she paid them no mind. They weren't her prey, no, the huge forming crowd of people who'd abandoned their vehicles and were now running away on foot were the real target.

The occasional car tried to scream past Melissa while swerving in and out of the stalled cars and hoped to catch her while she was distracted. None made it, as it only took a minor adjustment of her foot to stop them every time, Melissa flattened vehicles and people alike, making sure to keep her pace slow enough to allow the crowd further ahead time to form.

Breathing huskily, Melissa was more than ready for the systematic destruction of her crowd. Karen was an amateur, and Melissa considered herself a bit of an auteur in the arts of murder and betrayal. She may have made a mistake earlier, but now she was ready. So, so ready.

Finally, she'd reached the end of the traffic jam. Densely packed people continued to run from the giantess's feet, when she suddenly stopped for a moment. She let them run ahead, after all, it would require no effort on her part to catch up. Taking a moment to wipe the sweat from her brow, she then began to slide her skirt down, before kicking it aside. She absolutely adored her only garment of clothing, but it oft prevented her from feeling the sensations she craved from the people. She needed to feel them burst against her bare skin, and for that she'd need a bared ass.

Sliding her hands down her long, smooth legs, Melissa stood back to her full height, and hooked her fingers into her undergarment, a thin strip of cloth. Barely a thong, the giantess made sure it was properly wedged between her sizable cheeks, before giving them a light, teasing slap in the setting sun. The flesh jiggled for what seemed like ages, and she shook her hips from side to side. While Karen certainly had the more impressive chest, nicer hair, and even painted nails, this was the one asset where Karen couldn't hope to compare.

Taking a step forward, her cheeks jiggled tantalizingly high above the crowd, a fact that she loved. She always wore the smallest, most revealing underwear she could find to show off her impressive assets, making the immense ass seem even larger to the tiny people she planned to smear under it.

“Look out below!” Melissa shouted through cupped hands, taking a running leap, much like Karen had. Her ass descended like a meteor, and could sense the spike in terror as she made the soared through the air.

Then, with an amazing display of strength and dexterity, she caught herself. Like a gymnast she hovered her bottom over the crowd almost close enough to touch them. With two outstretched palms supporting her weight, she simply held position for a moment, letting the people realize what had happened. Chaos reigned underneath her huge, smooth cheeks as she hovered overhead, the people unsure if they were being spared or merely toyed with.

The answer came to them almost as quickly as they'd asked it when Melissa slowly began to lower herself further. She giggled audibly at the feelings, their tiny, panicked hands touching all over her massive cheeks.

Unfortunately, all too quickly, the crowd found the slowly descending sky of ass too much to bear. Their lives ended as tiny jolts of pleasure to the giantess, who found their demise rather amusing.

****

Jeremy pounded his cars horn with all his might. He did it out of frustration, knowing it was futile as everyone around him was doing the exact same thing in an effort to make traffic move. He considered joining the occasional person who had abandoned their car, and was now making a run for it on foot, but that option certainly didn't seem any better. If whatever was causing the holdup got fixed, he knew that escaping in a car would be preferable to trying to outrun the mountainous woman.

“This is the Emergency Broadcast System. Two monsters have appeared in downtown N-”

“Shut up!” Jeremy shouted, turning the volume all the way down on his radio. That message had been playing on a loop for hours now, as if everyone didn't already know that they needed to evacuate!

Slamming his head onto the steering wheel, Jeremy groaned. Maybe these people didn't realize the danger, and that was why there was a traffic jam in the first place. With a heavy sigh, he pounded the horn on his car for what felt like the thousandth time, hoping the sound would spur the traffic into action.

Then he felt it. He jerked his head up, not wanting to believe that the entire vehicle had just rocked on it's suspension. Ice running in his veins, he slowly turned his head to the left, seeing nothing. Then, he turned to the right, and still saw nothing. Again the vehicle rocked, and he gulped loudly, and slowly tilted his head up to look through his rear view mirror.

A pair of huge, dirty feet were headed directly for the traffic jam. Though they were still quite a distance away, he redirected his attention ahead of himself, hoping that the monster's sudden appearance would spur the traffic back into motion. Nothing. This was it. The fact that he was going to die here began to dawn on him, and he closed his eyes, waiting for it to end.

Bringing both of his palms up to his face, he rubbed his temples a moment, before dropping his hands. His hands were moist. He couldn't help it. He considered himself a kind, intelligent young man. Why did his life have to end so soon? Why in such a grotesque way?

Again the vehicle rocked, and he glanced up into the rear-view mirror again out of habit, shocked when the giant feet had disappeared. Had she gone away? Was he going to make it after all? He turned his entire body to the left to check his blind spot, and watched as the giantess stepped off of the road, seemingly sparing the tightly packed vehicles.

The smile forming on his face couldn't be erased even as his vehicle bounced up and down violently, when the dirty foot stepped down directly beside his and a dozen other vehicles. She was really going to just leave them alone!

Confidence renewed, Jeremy decided that he would be ensure his survival, rather than lying down and giving up. Shifting his car into drive, he smiled widely, pumping the gas pedal for confidence. Then, he gunned it, slamming the pedal against the floorboard, and desperately trying to weave through traffic. In truth it had been an option the entire time, but the last thing he wanted was to escape, only to be served with an insurance claim.

The giantess easily outpaced him and the quaking of her feet made driving perilous, but he wasn't trying to catch up with her. No, he wanted to get out of this terrible situation by reaching the end of the traffic jam. To leave the almost boxed-in area he was trapped in, and escape down some other, less populated route.

As he slipped between gaps in cars with considerable ease, he ignored the sounds of his car scraping against others and began to question why he hadn't done this earlier! He glanced up at the towering giantess, watching her smooth, tanned legs walk with purpose. His mind wandered a moment, as he admired her beauty. If she were a couple hundred feet shorter, he could see himself falling for a girl like her. He watched her shapely behind in that short skirt as she walked, stepping back onto the street, before stopping.

Suddenly, she turned around, giving the trapped drivers a terrifying stare. A stare that could turn water into ice, and captured Jeremy's attention for a split second too long.

The sound of metal crunching against metal broke him from his stupor, and he was firmly wedged between a car and the side railing. His airbag deployed, saving his life, but even this was barely worthy of his notice.

The gorgeous brunette stepped back towards the cars, and he could hear the panicked screams of everyone trapped in this traffic jam erupt at once. Trying to clear his head, he opened his car door, falling out onto the streets as he did so.

The next minute was a blur, and all Jeremy could remember was joining a rapidly growing crowd of people abandoning their cars. He watched as the occasional car screamed past him, and he could hear the loud engine stop a moment later when another quake shook the ground.

Before he knew it, the giantess was standing high overhead, and he looked up, his eyes widening as she began to drop her tight skirt. The smooth curvature of her rounded cheeks was slowly exposed, and they set his loins ablaze. He could feel himself falling for the woman.

Shaking his head, he returned his view to those around him, lost in the middle of a sea of chaos. No, this wasn't a woman, she was a monster! She'd killed so many people, and she'd kill himself, along with everyone around him if he didn't keep moving!

Looking back up, the sounds of the crowd died around him, and he watched the giantess's jiggling cheeks with awe. He'd always appreciated a good-looking woman's posterior, and this one was absolutely incredible. No, she wasn't a monster. She was an angel, and she'd come to deliver him from the mundanity of human life.

He no longer moved intentionally, though the sea of people jostled him. He watched, enraptured as the giantess slapped her mighty ass, and he could feel a tightening in his pants at the sight. There were worse ways to go, he figured, and he simply stood there, trying to block out the people who couldn't appreciate true beauty.

Then, like an asteroid, the moon-sized orbs came crashing to the planet. This was it! Nirvana was a real thing, and he was about to experience it! The annoying screams of those around him raised to a fever pitch as a powerful gust of wind whipped the crowd about, but Jeremy held his position miraculously with raised arms.

The descent stopped, and all grew silent. No one was quite sure what to think, including Jeremy. He shook his head a moment, finally coming out of the stupor the wreck had knocked him into. With arms raised, he watched as confused people began to react in a variety of ways. Some panicked, some dropped to their knees, begging for forgiveness, and others still resumed their frantic search for a way out from under the hovering cheeks, not wanting to become a stain.

Being an intellectual, Jeremy took a moment to examine his options. If he tried to run, then-

Screams erupted around him once again, and Jeremy snapped his head up, his eyes growing wide as the giantess continued to lower herself to the crowd. She had been intentionally misleading them. No one in that crowd wanted to die, but they'd all expected to a moment earlier. It had all been a ruse.

The soft, pliant butt cheeks pressed down onto the crowd, keeping many of them in place with its slow descent. Such cruelty, and sadism, in such a beautiful, flawless, gorgeous package.

Jeremy gave up. He was going to enjoy his final moments. Raising his hands to the sky, he watched the enormous ass lower slowly, and once within range, he grabbed a double handful of the soft, pliant flesh. It felt wonderful in his hands, and he wished she weren't so big. They would have been great together.

While the world around him descended into mass hysteria, Jeremy was the only man there to accept his fate with a smile. He'd been an ass man his entire life, and he would perish at the biggest, and most beautiful one that the world had to offer. It had been a good life.

A loud, thick, crunchy sound emanated from between the giantess's ass when it came to rest on the street. An explosion of viscera shot outward, painting the sides of her cheeks red, and signaling the end of a crowd.

****

“How in the-”

“I'm just that good.”

Karen stared at Melissa's bare bottom with her mouth agape. Dozens upon dozens of stains dotted her bare skin, each fully formed, and none of them overlapping. It was utterly impossible, and yet, there it was, presented to her like a painting on a canvas.

“Hmph. I may only have had two, but they definitely were composed of multiple people, so I think I win any-”

“BULLSHIT!” Melissa screamed suddenly. “I won and you know it, so we're tied!” She said angrily, staring directly into her fellow giantess's eyes.

“Okay, okay fine! Jeez. Tight-ass...” Karen grumbled, knowing that her friend was right.

“You're God. Damn. Right.” Melissa said triumphantly. “So that means that I get to pick the next challenge!” She said, puffing her meager chest out.

“Don't flaunt it if you don't got it...” Karen muttered, watching her friend with a smirk.

“...What the FUCK did you just say?” Melissa asked, suddenly cracking her knuckles.

“N-Nothing! Just hurry up and decide!” Karen stuttered, not wanting to push her friend any further. They'd gotten into the occasional fight before, and one of them always had to go and apologize when it was done. They only had each other in their own size, after all, and certainly didn't want to lose that relationship.

“Good.” Melissa laughed, watching as her friend shrank back at her threat. “But I've already got the perfect idea in mind.” She said slowly, her lips turning from a frown back into that confident smirk. “It'll be a little more... complicated though.