- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Just so we're clear, in the previous chapter she went to the bathroom to go to the bathroom, not to shower.

Jade turned on the shower to wait for it to get hot and meanwhile she started to take off her shirt and pants. "Do you like my boobs?" she said as she took off her bra. Once she was fully undressed she picked Justin up from his seat on her bed and stepped into the shower. She had a bathtub mixed with a shower so the shower head was above the bathtub and you would stand in the bathtub. "Now how do we want to do this?" She said while adjusting the heat of the water. "Ok how about this: I'll use you to clean me." 

"Okay. Sure." Justin replied. She slowly drizzled shampoo across his front and then got him wet and rubbed him across her arms gently.

"Does that feel nice?" she asked. 

"Yes..." he said dreamily. After she was done with her arms she did her legs. She stopped at her waist and did her stomach and back. Then she put him down and sat down in front of him in the shower. "Why did you stop?" Justin asked.

"I need you to clean some of me! I can't be the only one doing all the work." She said.

"Okay. I'll help." he replied.

"Now then, you'll start with my head." She said as she laid down and put him on her forehead. He started by scrubbing her forehead then her nose, eyes, ears, and lips. "I need you to do the inside of my mouth too, silly." and at this she picked him up, stood, then popped him into her mouth. "Mmm you taste good Justin..." she let him sit on her tongue while she resisted the urge to swallow. Justin was amazed with all the tiny things about the inside of her mouth. "Alright enough looking now get to cleaning. He scrubbed the inside of her mouth slowly as she moved her tongue around slowly. After about ten minutes she checked her mouth in the mirror. "You actually did a decent job. But sadly it's time to go. Now you can clean my stomach." She said.

"Wait what?" He said, scared. "No, no, no, no, no, no!" he said as slipped off her tongue and down her throat. 

"Mmm... that was good," she said, rubbing her stomach, "luckily he's still alive. I don't want him to die." and at that she dried herself off, got dressed, then headed to school. Later, in the middle of lunch she went to use the restroom. When she got him out he was covered in poop. He was awake but not happy. The bathroom was empty so she used the sink to clean him off. "Don't worry I'll never do that again as long as you're good," she promised, then dropped him into her purse. She then continued to all her classes and when she got home he was perfectly fine. "Hmm... I can't carry you around in my purse everywhere, it might get stolen. Where else can I put you during school?" She wondered.

"Well, there's your shoes. Then ther's your mouth which probably won't work. Then... your underwear. And then your boobs." he suggested.

"Well then let's start from the bottom up," she decided, "that means you'll start in my shoes. Hmm... ok, so I'll put you in my sock then put it on."

"Okay. Sounds good to me." Justin agreed.

Chapter End Notes:

Will Justin survive?