- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Justin is 16 and about 5'11" and Jade is 16 and 5'8." Justin and Jade go to the same school together and like each other. They are in chemistry when their world gets turned upside down.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and the plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement intended.

It was just a normal day when Justin got up to go to school that day. He went on the bus like normal and met his girlfriend Jade at his 2nd class, Chemistry. They were in the lab today, and they were making and testing super strong silly putty. It was all going fine until Bill, a clumsy but smart guy, bumped into the shelf next to Justin's Group's table. The vial atop the shelf fell over on to the table, breaking and spilling blue fizzing liquid everywhere. It got on Justin's arm but no one else and smoke appeared around him and he had disappeared, not including his clothes. Jade looked in his shoes and found him shrunken to 3 inches tall, naked, and passed out. She quickly grabbed him and put him in her purse. Nobody saw her grab him luckily but the teacher yelled, "Nooooooo!!! That was the one-of-a-kind shrinking potion developed by the FBI in 1969! Someone find Justin! He must have shrunk!" And at that, the bell rang to go to the next class  while the teacher was cleaning up the remains of the vial. Jade decided to wait until after school to check on him. 

As it turned out, she nearly forgot about Justin in her purse until after dinner when she noticed her purse bulging slightly then remembered about Justin. She opened her purse and saw him eating a cracker she had in her purse, and he was nearly done with it. She picked up her purse carefully and set it on the bed.

"Hey Justin, is that cracker good?" He nearly jumped out of his skin when he heard her voice. "Hey don't worry I just came to check on you. So is it cool being tiny?"

"Honestly, I don't know. It's kinda cool especially 'cause I can see in the dark and I can't be hurt."

"Really??? That's awesome! I wish I could be like that. I'm sorry I couldn't take you out at all during school and sort of forgot about you. Will you forgive me?"

"Of course."

"Hey just to keep you safe I need you to promise me you'll do whatever I tell you."

"Okay. I promise." 

"Okay. Now that we're done with that, I need a shower." And at that she walked into her bathroom and closed the door.

Since he had nothing to do, Justin walked around on the bed, assessing his surroundings. 2 minutes later, Jade came out of the bathroom and said, "Ahh... that felt good. Anyway, I was thinking... ah, never mind, it was a dumb idea."

"What was a dumb idea?"

"Well... oh, all right. I was thinking you could stay with me forever maybe. I mean you don't have to or anything, it was a stupid idea."

"Well... Sure. That sounds great."

"Really?!?! Well then let's get started."

Chapter End Notes:

Will Justin survive?