- Text Size +
Hours went by in kims damp sock until she finally moved. Jj felt her walk up her stairs and into her room. kim shut the door walked over to the bed sat down on her bed and took off her sock and looked into it.
Jj looked into her big green eyes and frowned at her.

Kim smiled and said "Im going to have a shower, now you wait here and soak in the stench of my feet and when im back your gona get a big kiss and be inside of me" kim tied the sock and left it on her bed. The second Jj heard the door close he began scratching and knawing at the sock. Jj gave up and lied back waiting for his faith, an hour later the door opened and kims massive footsteps boomed over to the bed.

Jj heard some clothes being put put on and the opening of the damp sock opened. Jj eyes widened as he saw kim in a tight red and black bra showing kims double D breasts following down to a slim stomach. Jj noticed the sexy black and red thong and got an erection. Kim noticed the little erection and smiled and said someones happy to see me.

Kim picked Jj up in her hand the sensation warming up his body. Kim got under the covers of her blanket and placed jj between her breasts. Kim pressed her boobs together with Jj on his back his erection caught between her boobs and kim started to jiggle her boobs slowly jacking off Jj. Kims sweat started to build around her boobs acting as a lubricant stroking his penis faster and faste, Jjs sensation builded up and finally ejaculated all over her breasts.

Kim outbursted "HOW DARE YOU CUM ON MY BREASTS ITS TIME FOR YOUR KISS!". Kim picked up Jj and started to lower him to her thong and place him inside her thong. Jj started to squirm as she pressed him against her vagina lips. Kim started to let out little moans slowly getting wet, Jj tried to kick it away again but instead her hole started to swallow him slowly into the dark wetness of her vagina.

Kim spoke in a pleasured voice "getting curios little one? Time to explore more i think." Jj was then forced further into the vagina fully the muscles of the vagina closing in around him. Kim spoke "start moving around or die in there". Jj starts to move around rubbing the warm wet walls and hearing kim moan he started to rub faster and harder kim started moaning louder after a while Jj started to hear noises coming from behind him that sounded like slushing. Suddenly everything started to fill up and Jj started to scream kims walls opened and he fell out exhausted and covered in kims cum.

Jj heard kim say "goodnight little man" and Jj passed out and woke up an hour later the cum dried in and there was no escape
Chapter End Notes:
Hey giantess kimberely here 5 stars, reviews and questions are appreciated love all you fanboys