- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I am dyslexic sorry if i have hirrible gramnar i just want to have a good time posting my stories and let me know what you think!
It all began one Christmas morning all the teenagers and kids waking up from their slumber of Christmas eve. We start off with a girl named Kim, she is 5'4 with a slender body has long blonde and blue hair with beautiful green eyes and a cruel personality. Kim had always hated christmas she had never got the things she wanted ever but hopefully Kim would get a nice touchscreen phone this Christmas. Kim woke up the fine Christmas morning at 6:45am ofcourse her parents would not wake because for the ridiculous hour and Kim for a 17 year old girl even though she hated Christmas she loved presents. Kim had put on her slippers with the fluffy blue socks she wore the night previous and headed down the stairs to find what presents she had got.


We now meet our second charecter called Jj, Jj was sent away from his home 9 months ago in order to gain rehabilitation to his short temper but however vanished on the 9th month of therapy. Now back to the story. Jj woke up to the smell of wrapping paper and a cotton feeling around him he was woke up by very large bangs which sounded like meteors hitting the earth stopped after two minutes and all he could hear was the sound of paper being torn. Jj then questioned his mind "where am I?" suddenly there was an earth quake and Jj tumbled around a bit only to open his eyes to a massive fire place on front of him unaware what or who was behind. Jj turned around only to notice a giant set of fluffy bolders behind him which followed up to be a person. Jj stood in awe as he noticed the giantess kim stared back at him.

The giantess decided to break the ice and ask the tiny man "who are you? What are you doing in my house? How did you get that size?". The tiny man replied "I am Jj who the F*ck are you? And if i knew i would tell you". Kim picked the tiny man up with her thumb and her index finger "do you know what happens to people like you who annoy me? Bad things happen." Jj gulped and screamed "please let me go im nothing to you look at me!" Kim made an evil grin and replied "you are my present now and sure I will let you go" Kim started lowering Jj down and then whispered gently "I will let you go in my slipper" Kim slid her foot out ignoring the tiny mans screams and said "get used to it the toe sections your new home" as her damp sock slid in to the slipper Jj sat in the toe section with the stench of feet all around him waiting for her foot to slowly reach him. He could make out the size of her foot just from the dirty toe marks wondering what he got himself into? Kim knew her slipper was one of the smelliest of all of her foot wear but nothing compared to the power of the smell off her feet when she wore her ugg fur boots bare foot she thought it to mean because there would be no escaping her foot. Jj was forced under the toes in the section of Kims slipper under her damp sock, Jj had expierenced pretty bad stuff but the aroma of stale foot stench reaked off both her sock and slipper. The slipper was suddenly removed Kim spoke and said "its time for the full expierence of my slipper" she removed her sock and placed her barefoot in, nothing but the smell of feet and the taste of sweatvis in here was all that Jj could think. Kim started to walk feeling the beads of sweat in between her toes, The slipper started to heat up and stink even worse than it did Jj was in for a hell of a christmas...
Chapter End Notes:
Comments and rates would be nice first part of my story! :)