- Text Size +

Giantess kimberely finally left after finishing her breakfast leaving the plate there on the floor and went back up to her room. Jj thought to himself its only a matter of time before she finds me again, Jj's body was very week from kims playful toes but the moment he got out of that ugg boot he could feel the cool fresh air run all around his skin and then the beautiful blinding light to which he taught he would never see again.

Jj needed to get help and fast before kimberely found him again but he realised the giantess left her plate there surely her mother would pick it up?Jj thought to himself. Jj found massive crumbs on the plate finally he had real food and ate as much as he could feeling restored. The booms of footsteps came, Jj prayed it was not Kimberely instead he saw kimberelys mother walk into the room.

This woman looked about 36 with long brown hair and blue eyes she was as pale as a ghost with a very soft and gentle looking face, She had a very skinny figure and was wearing pyjama bottoms and top with blue slippers.

The woman picked up the plate and placed it on the kitchen draining board not bothered to clean it. Kims mother then grabbed a glass and began to fill it up with water slowly. Jj thought to himself this is the perfect chance with that Jj made a mad dash with a leap of faith into the glass but to his luck she wasnt even looking as she was filling. Jj swam to the top he screamed at the top of his lungs "help!" "help! Im in your glass!" Jjs hopes died even more as she put ice into the glass.

Jj began to think great im going to freeze to death. Jjs world shook as the glass was taken to the sitting room and brought to her lips. Jj took a deep breath of air and hid behind one of the ice cubes as kims mothers tongue began to play with ice while drinking it. Jjs foot began to kick the tongue away and to that her tongue responded to sucking Jj into her mouth.

The giant tongue rolled him around in all of her saliva Jj had to get her attention before she swallowed him. Jj stabbed her tongue with a piece of ice forcing her to spit him almost back into the glass but instead he slid down the side of the glass landing in between her slippers cold and wet.

Kimberelys booming footsteps entered the room and she stared around at the ground looking for Jj. To Jjs look kims mother stood up and walked away leaving Jj out in the open. Kim walked over to Jj picked him up and put him in her sock she looked into the sock and spoke "you have been a busy little tiny havent you?"

Jj then nodded and said "im sorry" kim smilef with a evil grimace "its okay tiny i mean the days almost over how about you rest up for later tonight and lets not forget school tommorow! 7 hours of nothing but my foot stench!"

Kimberely put her foot in the sock and watched tv as Jj waited for what she hadin store for him later
Chapter End Notes:
Hey guys long time no see good to be back at gts my first time writing vore dont expect much im more feet i would appreciate 5 stars and a review but whatever you wants cool and if we get enough views and reviews giantess kimberely has agreed to put up a photo in her white socks with a tiny man for you giantess lovers!