- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
*okay guys basically due to lack of description of charecters and what not im not going to continue with going to a friends house insteas giantess kimberely went for a walk*
Giantess Kimberely returned home exhausted from her walk she removed her bare sweaty feet from her runners laced with sweat and felt the fresh air go all around her feet drying the sweat in.

Jj still in the shoe was blinded from the light going into the smelly cavern of Kims runner after being bet by her playful toes and stepped on all day. Kim had finally broken Jjs badboy attitude after spending hours on end with her feet.

Kim finally got the chance to out of all the morning get a look at little Jj without him resisting, she poured him out of her shoe and picked him up and placed him in her palm. Kim looked at the little figure he was averagely built has a skinhead and a very threatning face and for his size a big penis.

Jj finally got to view Kim properly for the first time ever today aswell she was about 5'4, slender, her hair was a mix of blonde and blue she had beautiful green eyes with small cheek bones. Jj admired her beauty but what would she care for his size.

Kim spoke in a calm manner "since you were a good boy when i was out you dont have to sleep with my toes, however i must torture you in some way so you will be sleeping in a jar with my fuzzy blue socks as your bed" she said with a devilish grin

Jj was thrown onto the soft fuzzy sock letting all the smell from the sock come up that was there that morning. All Jj could think was "that aroma.... That aroma is what im going to remember for the rest of my life". The jar lid shut and Jj was trapped with that vile stench coming from her socks. Jj felt like giving up and dieing his arms were in pain from pushing the toes away, His eyes were in pain from the sweat burning them all the time and also his penis was in pain from the toes raping it twice.

Kim dozed off to sleep quickly after a long christmas day and Jj not long after because of been beaten by her feet made him weak and tired. Kim woke up the next morning fresh as a daisy smelling the fresh morning air through her window. Jj woke up to the earthquakes of kims feet hitting the floor and the stale vinegary smell of her foot sweat. Kim opened the jar letting the cool air flow in for two minutes and then placed Jj on the bed.

Kim asked him "are you hungry?" Jj then nodded. Kim then spread her big toe and second toe and said "then eat up its breakfast time". Jj looked at her and questioned "you cant be serious?" her reply was "its the only edible thing your gona be getting so eat up!" she said with a despicable smile. Jj went in between the toes his eyes watering from the overpowering smell of Kims feet, His eyes watering picked out some of the dirt and fluff and ate it.

Kim took her foot away and placed him in her ugg and said "nobody deserves to be in these your gona cook in there". Kim removed the socks she was wearing slowly moving her smelly barefoot into the ugg. Jj got the full view of her blue painted toe nails. Kims toes were wiggling with excitment to play with their new toy, Kims toes finally went over his tiny body.

Jj felt the fur of the ugg against his back it was nice and soft but it seemed like he could rip through it from the many years of usage. Kim started walking and just from that the stench of the toes was coming back 20x stronger because the material must of been holding in the smell too. Kim felt the beads of sweat beginning to form between her toes already and she smiled in her victory of Jjs to minute deafeat. Kim sat down and started eating breakfast in her kitchen but decided to move it to the living room to watch tv.

Jj noticed the sweat was making the material of the ugg weaker so he kept scratching and biting st the material until he felt a carpet floor. Now he could finally escape and go for help or could he?
Chapter End Notes:
If you liked it please leave a review and rate and a big thanks to giantess kimberely for helping writing this one!