- Text Size +
Jj eventually passed out from the heat in kims slipper and drifted off for an hour or so while Kim played with her new touchscreen phone which she got for christmas. Jj was eventually woke by light and fresh air flooding into the slipper, Jj inhaled and felt the fresh cool air against his body as the sweat dried in on his tiny form. Jj after a few minutes felt as if it was safe to crawl out of the slipper so he did and crawled to were the heel goes, Jj looked at the giantess and in a shattered voice of defeat said "no more please....". Kim humored what he said with a smile and replied "no more? Were only gettin started Jj but dont worry you will still have friends 10 infact" she said with a menacing grin. Jj shouted at her "You have shrunk others?! Where are they?!" Kim laughed and and spoke in a very calm tone "I shrunk no one you just some how ended up to be the unlucky f*cker in my stocking christmas morning i was refering to my toes". Kim wiggled her toes on the ground excitingingly her toes had an aqua blue nail polish which made them look real shiny. Jj started to back away from the foot but before he had any chance kim grabbed him and spoke "why dont we get you 6 aquanted in one of my socks while i sleep off the rest of the morning? Hmmm?". Jj thought to himself she couldent be serious? Kim spoke softly "i hear no objections so lets get to it!" she threw Jj down the toe section of where he was being smothered earlier that morning. The same aroma lingered around the bottom of the sock that was in the slipper but not as strong. Jj saw kims toes approaching nearly about to reach the tiny form, Jj tried to fight away the massive smelly toes instead he just went under them. Kim let out a sigh of pleasure knowing the tiny man was under her toes and there was nothing he could do about it she eventually jumped into bed covered herself in her blanket and went to sleep. Jj felt kim moving into her bed and came to a rest Jj suddenly started to realize she was asleep but also notice the covers of her bed was making her foot quite warm. Jj started to squirm from her toes but couldent instead her toes gripped onto him and lightly grazed off his penis, kim must be dreaming of picking something up with her foot. The toes kept clenching but it didint hurt it was slowly stroking Jjs penis and there was nothing he could do 1 arm pinned into the sock and the other arm pinned against the foot. The toes slowly got faster building up sensation kim not knowing what she was doing in deep sleep the toes gradually just got more playful until finally Jj ejaculated over kims toes covering them in cum. Kim still in deep sleep did not wake up and the toes kept going but Jjs erection went down so it was no longer stroking him. Jj layed there in the stench of kims foot covered in foot sweat and a bit of his semen and cried himself to sleep because he just got raped by a giantess's foot.
Chapter End Notes:
Review and comments appreciated no hate please :)