- Text Size +
  1. Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Mini goddess guide

 

Part 1

 

Andrea profile

 

Hair: brunette

Eyes: brown

Skin: white

Height: 6 inches

 

Andrea was a normal sized woman (well at 5'10" a bit on the tall side) living in Maine. But on October 2nd 2001 while visiting the local mall she along with some other women was shrunk by a group of Shrinkers led by Raymond. (Shrinkers are WAP (Wishbone Altered People).  The Shrinkers then sold some of the SW and Andrea was sold to her friend Mabel.

 

Andrea hated being small and helpless and while Mabel didn't treat her too bad Andrea didn't want to live at her house.

 

Then the Wishbone restaurant came to town. Andrea talked Mabel into taking her to the restaurant and ordering the Wishbone meal deal. Andrea wished to become a goddess, hoping to become a GTS-Goddess while Mabel wished to win the jackpot every time she played the lotto.

 

The next morning Andrea was shocked to find she was still six inches tall. She wanted to give Stanley charm a piece of her mind. And the next thing she knew she was at the wishbone restaurant. Stanley Charm told her that she was the first of the mini goddesses. He also told her …like all goddesses you're immortal and immune to size changing rays and potions." Stanley also told Andrea she had magic powers. And when she asked for details he replied. "You have Teleporation abilities ability to conjure up small items for personal use." For some reason he didn't mention her ability to sense other goddesses.

 

After her chat with Stanley, Andrea spent the day testing out her new powers. She also liberated a few SW from Raymond and his gang. Although the shrinkers shrank a few of their pets into oblivion before Andrea could rescue them.

 

The next day was very busy for Andrea. She went to MBC (a local television station), which had been invaded by a bunch of Dolly Hilter's SW soldiers. She defeated them easily. Then she ran into Alice Gabriel the GTS-goddess on the moon. Later she traveled between universes for the first time and met Rose Crusher. Andrea also met a Sizechanger for the first time. Later that day, Andrea came across a fight between the shrinkers and Alice who was eventually assisted by three GTS-Goddesses.

 

Things didn't go well between Andrea and the GTS-Goddesses. They already hated SW and found it easy to hate mini goddesses as well.

 

The next day, Andrea in an effort to see how big GTS-Goddesses get, met Sally Cooper. After talking to her, Andrea went to the Wishbone restaurant. There she discovered that a girl called Paula had become a mini goddess. They were soon joined by Sasha Evens and Clarissa Mullari, two mini goddesses not of my creation. Stanley then gave all four goddess a briefing on the GTS/SW war and on GTS-space and SW-space. The briefing gets interrupted when Gabrielle attacks New England. Andrea along with Sasha and Clarissa go to fight her. They managed to save a few people.

 

Afterwards Andrea returns to Mabel place to find Mabel shrunk, the former SW, normal size and a Sizechanger named Martha. Martha tells Andrea that the Masterchemi want to work out some sort of deal between the mini goddesses and the Sizechangers.

 

Andrea helped worked out a Christmas 2001 truce between the mini goddesses and the GTS-Goddesses. She found Christmas hard.

 

One of Andrea's jobs is to meet women who have recently become mini goddesses. This is how she met Claire Martin at Gabriel University in 2002. Claire had just shrunk her boyfriend Raymond, when Andrea caught up to her. When Claire shrunk Raymond to dust mite size and killed him, Andrea as her if "that was really necessary?"

 

Despite her concern about Claire’s evil nature, Andrea was too busy with the war with GTS-Goddesses to do much about it.

 

In the fall of 2002, Andrea along with Paula put out an ad to attract women to the mini goddess race. Despite the advice of Mike, the ad makes no mention of mini goddesses. After Sara had become a mini goddess, Andrea along with Paula went to brief Sara. But Sara wanted nothing to do with the war or with them.

 

 For Christmas 2002 Andrea got a Shrink gun. At New Year eve she managed to patch things up with Sara. She and Sara worked together during the battle of Donville. (Jan, 2, 2003)

 On May 3 2003 Andrea informed Sara that the GTS-Goddess had launched another attack on her world. She led Sara to Vancouver. Andrea tried to stop Gabrielle from destroying Vancouver but Gabrielle ignored her efforts to lead her away from the city.

 Around Christmas 2004, Andrea went to Sim Charmed to compete against Rose for the Charmed ones (well simulations of them) support.

In 2008 Andrea welcomed Natalie to the mini goddess race. Andrea hoped Natalie could help win the GTS/SW war. Andrea also took Natalie to a mini goddess meeting that featured Tina, Jennifer, Kayla, Faith, Barbara, Sara Cole, Nancy and Paula.

Andrea also had a brief encounter with Buffy.

 

At the end of the GTS/SW war (2009 CE) Andrea and her friends dominated SW-space. She held a joint news conference with Rose Crusher to announce the great comprise.

 

Starting in 2009, Andrea started spending a lot of her time in Doll world. A world that been shrink to 1/12th it’s original size. Andrea six inches is six feet to the locals. She even has a house there.

 

Today Andrea is the leader of the mini goddesses of SW-Space. While Andrea and friends don’t rule over the 300 or so worlds of SW-Space they do consider them under their protection.

 

Story Appearances:

Andrea saga

Mentioned in "A Wishbone Christmas"

 Sara vs. the GTS-goddesses

The memoirs of Stanley Charm

Natalie

Buffy (very brief appearance)

The losers

 

Barbara profile

 

Hair: brunette

Eyes: brown

Skin: dark

Height: 4.5 inches

 

Ever since her teens, Barbara has been a SW fan. So when she heard back in 1998 that a SW band was forming she joined up. Much to the dismay of her parents and older sister Paula, who is a GTS fan.

 

By 1999, the Mice Girls were already touring various worlds. One concert held in 1999 took place on Steve's kitchen table. The concert ended when a 60-foot giantess named Heather attacked. Heather hated the Mice Girls calling them a rip off of the Spice Girls.

 

When war broke out between GTS-Space and SW-Space, Barbara and her fellow Mice Girls were asked to keep up moral among the SW.

 

Disaster struck at a concert in October of 2001. Giantesses (including Heather who later died in the attack) and the GTS-Goddesses Michelle and Wendy attacked. Fortunately for Barbara, Paula was able to rescue her. (Paula had crashed the concert a few minutes before the attack)

 

Along with the other survivor Faith, Barbara was taken to Mabel's house. Michelle was furious to learn that two of the Mice Girls survived. She vowed to hunt them down.

 

For several months Barbara and Faith laid low while Paula helped take care of them.

 

In the summer of 2002 the Mice Girls decided to start touring again. They started with a concert in Rival Cove. Unfortunately Michelle sent a GTS-Goddess pet named Elizabeth after them and Paula had to rescue them again. Barbara along with Faith was taken to the Wishbone restaurant.

 

Tired of being helpless in face of GTS-goddesses and giantess attacks, Faith convinced Barbara to wish for them to become mini goddess. By morning their wish had come true. They changed their name from Mice Girls to Mice Goddesses.

 

Elizabeth tried to kill Barbara by stepping on her. But she was now immortal. Barbara did nothing to save Elizabeth after Michelle had shrunk her.

 

Barbara along with Faith resumed their multi universe tour promoting SW and blasting GTS. They did make an appearance at the 2002 Christmas Eve Wishbone Christmas party.

 

In 2008 Barbara was part of the group that met Natalie.

 

Today the Mice goddesses still go on tours to various worlds in SW-Space.

Story Appearances

Andrea Sega

Return of the Mice Girls

The memoirs of Staley Charm

 

Barbie profile

Hair: blond

Eyes: blue

Skin: white

Height: 11 inches

 

Barbie became a mini goddess in 2009. Her boyfriend didn’t like the fact his girl was no bigger than a Barbie doll. But Barbie didn’t mind being small for she was a SW fan. For the record Barbie doesn’t like GTS-Goddesses and she hates Joanna.

Barbie world was ruled by a GTS-Goddess named Joanna Jones. But she was overthrown and forced into exile, much to Barbie’s delight.

 

Today Barbie world is part of SW-Space. All the giantess fans that used to live there are either dead or have moved on to other worlds.

 

Story appearances

Mentioned in Stanley Charm memoirs

 

To be continued