- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I wrote this up in about 4 hours, I had to get the idea of a pregnant shrunk woman out of my head. I also tried to make description as vague as possible, to try and get the idea that Erin doesn't think the same way everyone does. I absolutely love it when a giant(or giantess) doesn't know what they're doing is killing someone. 

 

 

 

A sound interrupted Erin; a sound that seemed to be a person. He blushed and zipped up his pants quickly, closing his browser as fast as a speeding car. What could that have been? He swore that his door was locked. In fact, that made him quite mad. He had told his mother not to interrupt him, unless she was bringing food. “What the fuck are you doing in here, mom?!” He yelled. Nobody answered, and nobody was in the room, but Erin knew how tricky his mom was. He hadn't seen her fully in ages, always staying in his room.

There was another sound; this time a scream, that came right after Erin's yell. This annoyed him. What was that sound? Why was it in his room? He looked down, and saw the source; a small figure, maybe three or four inches tall. He did not know what the thing was, only that it seemed to have a humanoid shape, and seemed to be running from him. He watched it silently with anger as it ran for several seconds, before frowning in anger, and walking two steps, kicking it violently.

Whatever the small thing was, it was obviously fragile; it flew up and slammed against the wall, falling down and vomiting, clutching it's stomach as though it was protecting something. Erin walked over to it and looked down, watching the small figure. “What are you?” He said, watching it as it struggled to get up. He sat down next to it and picked it up, holding it in his hand. “Why, you're not my mom!” He exclaimed, blushing with embarrassment as the figure struggled to get out of his hands, trying to push away. He smiled, brushing his finger against what appeared to be the top of the figure as it screamed out in a yell that could have been mistaken for pain. “I'm sorry... I didn't mean to do that...” He said sadly as he watched what it was doing.

It was saying something, or seemed to be saying something to him. Erin wasn't sure. He never really was good with conversation, and he had always had trouble understanding people. His whole life, he never even had anything he could remotely call a friend... he was constantly harassed as a young child because of how different he was. But, those were darker times in his life, and they were over now. Erin lived with his mom now, and he spent all day locked in his room, alone and without any social interaction.

He brought the little thing in his hand up to his bed and dropped it down as he lay down next to it. He watched it scurry around, looking down at the height, and trying to climb up his bedposts. He smiled as he watched it. Several minutes later, the thing seemed to have gave up. It plopped down on its knees and cried. He watched it interestingly, before deciding to help it. But he hadn't a clue what the poor thing was crying about! “What's
wrong, is there anything I can do to help?” he asked his new friend. It looked up at him and starting yelling at him, pointing at its bulging stomach and making rude hand gestures. It then clicked inside of his mind; the poor thing must be too hot! It seemed to be in many layers of clothes. He decided ultimately to help it, believing if he showed what a good person he could be, perhaps it would be his friend.

The tricky part, Erin thought, was getting it to stand still. When he picked up the poor thing, it would not stay still as he held the scissors in his other hand. He ultimately had to resort to taping it to his table; its arms, then legs, guaranteeing it had no chance to move. It kept screaming at him, however; he was unsure what this meant. “Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you!” He said to it softly. Holding the scissors in
his hands, he started with the figure's lower body. Cutting up the figure's clothes, he kept seeing a red substance pool under it. Unsure of what it was, he kept cutting. One thing troubled him, however; the poor thing was screaming even louder! He wished he could
stop it somehow, he thought, as he finished cutting the clothes off of his new friend.

“Isn't that much better?” he asked it, as it started twitching, the red liquid oozing from various cuts it seemed to have obtained. It was still very upset, thought Erin. Maybe he could do something else to help this poor creature? He thought long and hard about it as his friend's mouth oozed red. Ever since he had saw it, he had noticed the stomach of his friend swelled up, much like a watermelon. Maybe that was the source of its troubles? He watched as it still made noises, albeit unresponsive. He smiled and said “I know what's wrong. I'll help you, don't worry friend.”

Erin looked at his thumbnail, quite long due to his unwillingness to cut them, and set to work, slicing into the stomach, trying to get rid of the bug that was upsetting his friend. A red liquid started squirting from its mouth as he pushed harder, cutting easily into it. “Don't worry, I found it!” Erin said, as he found the blockage. An extremely small, humanoid looking creature; he did not know what to make of it, so he squished it into
a nice paste on his fingers. He smiled and wiped the mess on his pant leg, happy with himself.

Staring back down at his friend, he realized quickly that his help was in fact instrumental in its recovery; it had stopped screaming! Grinning, he softly brushed the head, covering it in the red substance of unknown origin that caked his fingers. “We're going to be the best of friends, you and me!” He said goofily, picking up his friend as objects he presumed were more bugs fell out of the stomach. He stuffed it into his pocket and
walked back over to his computer, happy with his day.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you very much for reading my short story! I would love to hear what you thought of it.