- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is my second story, written for a friend of mine. The grammar and spelling may not be the best but it was written on an iPod touch, so please give me some credit :P
Thump, thump, thump.
A great vibration coursed through the strip club, the Savannah. The club was dark, filled with laser lights, loud music and booze. Various dance tables were scattered around the floor while a giant catwalk dominated the centre of the room with an emerald green dance pole. Various strippers, of each race and species, wandered the huge main room, their assets on full view, enticing many bludges. The music faded and a deep, velvet voice slid through the speakers, the voice reverberated far more than the music did.
“Ladies, off the floor if you please,” it purred and the strippers filed out. “Now gentlemen, turn your attention to the main pole.” A spotlight flared, illuminating the shiny, emerald, metal pole. “We have coming out now, the very best of our sexy ladies: the busty babe, the dirty dancer, the voluptuous vixen herself; Jessica!” All the lights fell dark leaving only the spotlight. Everyone's attention turned from whatever, or whoever, they had been staring at and watched the main stage; ready for whatever the stripper was going to do to entertain them. Fog swirled from behind the thick, red velvet curtain. A curvy shadow figure walked forward seductively.
A vixen with pure golden fur reached out and grasped the emerald pole. Her red hair flashed in the light and her breasts jiggled as she began her seductive dance. She was wearing a tiny bra of black satin and a minute g-string that seemed non-existent from behind. Black high heels, sharp as a butcher’s skewer and just as long, adorned her footpaws. As she spun around the pole, she tugged her top off, flinging it into the crowd, hitting someone in the face. Now her breasts appeared even larger than before, erect pink nipples poking out from her fur. Silver piercings hung down from her nipples, one ending in a rare blue diamond hanging from a short golden chain. The other was a simple piercing, curving in a crescent shape through the nub. She hoisted herself up the pole, turning upside down and rotating around the top.
Jessica continued her dance, her legs twisting in a chaotic, yet sexy, way. The g-string flew through the air and landed in someone's beer glass. Now naked, she thrust her crotch against the pole and slid down like some horny firewoman; her breasts pushed upwards by the friction of the pole. She humped the pole from the floor, and then stood up, turning around and sliding her ass cheeks over the cool metal. She slid up and down again, her head and breasts hanging between her legs, also rubbing the pole.
Finally, the music slowed and eventually stopped, replaced by the usual club music. Jessica stood and the light faded. Her sharp heels could be heard clicking back towards the curtain. When the lights came back, Jessica was gone and a line of strippers began to do the can-can while two attendants collected the money that had been thrown at Jess during her dance.
Chapter End Notes:
Sorry, no giantessness this chapter, that's the next one