- Text Size +

Natalie slid the key into the lock, now familiar with each tiny ratcheting noise it made as it pushed the tumblers aside. She held on to the key, taking a deep breath. She knew her ex-boyfriend's apartment was going to be empty – the two of them had made arrangements for it – but it was still going to be hard to be in a place that for so long felt like a save haven for her. She tried to push the anxiety out of her mind. Keep your head down, get your things and go. She mentally steeled herself.

Just as she was about to turn the key, the lock unlatched all on its own. Natalie gave a small gasp of surprise, taking a step back. She heard the chain on the door being undone and a second later it swung open to reveal a young redhead, staring at her with a look of disdain.

“Can I help you?” She asked. The woman inside the home glanced at the deadbolt and withdrew the key, turning it over in her hand. “Why do you have this?” Her tone was accusatory.

“I-I'm Natalie...” She stammered, hoping that would explain things. The other girl looked at her expectantly, waiting for her to justify her existence. “I'm Will's ex-girlfriend? I'm supposed to come get my stuff today.”

Recognition washed over the redhead's face, and she nodded. “Oh, right. I heard that was today.” She stood off to the side. “Well, go for it.”

“Is... is there a time I should come back? I kind of – I mean, Will and I made arrangements such that the apartment would be empty.” She could feel her face burning with embarrassment. He's moved on already? And... and with such an attractive woman! “I don't want to impose.”

“Nah, not at all, don't worry about it.” The other woman insisted. She was shorter than Natalie by a few inches, but their respective demeanors almost served to reverse this difference in their minds. Timidly, Natalie stepped past her and into the apartment. “I'm Naomi, by the way.”

“Natalie.” She repeated, and immediately a fresh wave of embarrassment rolled over her. You already introduced yourself! Stop being so flustered in front of her! Just get your things and go. She said it over and over to herself like a mantra.

Naomi closed the front door, and the two ladies stood uncomfortably in the living room. “H-he said... that um, he said there would be a box right here?”

“No, it's in the bedroom.”

“Oh. W-well, it's just that... I mean, he said it would be here, so I just thought-”

“Maybe you misheard him. It's in the bedroom.” Naomi insisted. Natalie swallowed.

“Right. Sorry.” She turned and headed towards the bedroom, and could hear her ex's new girlfriend following behind her. She could feel the hard glare on the back of her skull, and she wished more than anything that she could just disappear and never come back.

Reaching the bedroom, she saw what she was looking for. Makeup, CDs, movies and various personal items were strewn over the floor, and at the far wall rested an empty cardboard box. She turned around to face Naomi, who now wore a small smirk and leaned against the doorway, arms folded across her chest.

“There's your shit.” She said. Natalie opened her mouth to speak, but she was too intimidated to say anything. She closed her mouth, nodded, and started gathering the things up to put in the box.

“Will's told me a lot about you, you know.” Naomi said. Natalie just stared at the ground as she picked up her belongings, ferrying them into the box as fast as she could. “And I mean, a lot lot. Kind of personal stuff, some of it. Stuff I wouldn't want people knowing if it was me.”

“I'm just trying to get my stuff.” Natalie said quickly. Her mouth was dry and her hands were shaking as her efforts became more and more careless.

“He tells me you've got a thing for being humiliated. Like, you've got a bad thing for it. That true?” Natalie didn't respond, but her already-red face burned a few shades deeper at that. Naomi suddenly laughed, as if she recalled something she hadn't thought of in a while. “You know, he said the most ridiculous thing about you.” The small woman started to move towards Natalie, who quickly scurried towards the far wall, wishing this was all a dream.

“Please, I j-just w-want my... my things...” She insisted, staring at the ground.

“He told me that not only do you dig being humiliated, but there's one word in particular that's such a weakness for you that anybody sayin' it turns you into a quivering pile of nothing.” Natalie had backed herself against the wall and Naomi was directly in front of her, staring up into her face with a huge grin. “That can't be true, can it?”

“P... p... please...” Natalie whimpered. She didn't need her things anymore. She just wanted to run, but her legs felt like jelly beneath her. Naomi grabbed the collar of Natalie's shirt and pulled her head down so she could talk into her ear.

“He says you just go to pieces...”

“Please, stop...” Natalie gritted her teeth. She hated this woman.

“...when somebody calls you...”

“Don't...”

“...a ssssslut” The word rolled off Naomi's tongue, and Natalie's body tensed. She had to struggle to stay on her feet, her mind clouding over with submissive emotion. She hated how submissive she was, but the feeling looped in on itself – her intensely submissive nature turned her on, which humiliated her, which turned her on more, and so on. She opened her mouth, but there was no moisture in it. She hesitantly looked up and saw dark delight in Naomi's eyes. The physical and mental effects of the word were plain to anybody watching.

Naomi let go of Natalie, taking a step back. “I knew it couldn't be true.” She said, smiling smugly. “That would have been absolutely pathetic.”

The submissive girl's eyes screwed shut and she tried to think of anything else. Why did he tell her this? What was the point!? “Y-y-yeah...” Natalie agreed. She heard some scuffling and opened her eyes. Naomi had kicked the last few of her things at Natalie's feet. She stood facing her, hands on her hips.

“There you go. That's the rest of it, I think.” Her tone had changed, and was more normal. Natalie nodded silently in thanks and started to squat to pick it up. “Wait. Don't you think you should get on your knees and pick it up?”

Of course. “L-look... this is... really really cruel, what you're doing.” Natalie said, trying to stand up for herself. “Please just leave me alone. I'll be gone in under a minute and you'll never have to see me again.”

“Oh, is it you giving the orders now? Have you grown a backbone all of a sudden?”

“Nobody's giving orders to anybody! We're not animals, we're both human beings!”

Naomi snorted. “You're barely one. Get on your knees.”

The taller girl righted herself, took a deep breath, and looked her rival in the eye. “No.”

“I said,” Naomi stomped the ground in front of her firmly, pointing to the floor. “Now.” Almost without realizing what had happened, Natalie's knees crashed into the floor. She winced in pain, and looked up to see a grin of smug satisfaction on Naomi's face again. “Good girl. Now gather your things and you can go.”

She bit her tongue hard to hold back the tears. She'd been to therapy more than a few times to try and overcome her problem, but nothing had ever worked. Just when it seemed like she might be making progress, a passing stranger having a bad day would give her a harsh word – or even just a mean glance – and her resolve crumbled. Now she was on her knees in front of the woman her ex-boyfriend was fucking, taking orders from her like a pet. Maybe I should be an agoraphobe... Natalie joked darkly to herself.

When the last of her things was placed into the box, she fought the impulse to ask permission to stand. Naomi stood there silently, watching her work. She was about to bend down to pick the box up when Naomi spoke.

“Ah-ah. Don't touch it yet, slut.” She said, the word impacting Natalie as though she had been struck. “You think you're prettier than me, don't you?”

“N-no... please, just stop...” Natalie whimpered.

“Bullshit you don't. You think just because you're taller and you've got bigger tits that somehow you're prettier than me.” Naomi stepped towards Natalie again. “That you're better than me.”

“Of course I don't think that!” The sentence came out a strained whisper as Natalie fought to control her voice. She was staring at the ground, blinking back tears of frustration and humiliation.

“Show me you don't think that and kiss my feet.”

“What!?” Natalie tried to step back, but just ended up running into the wall. She felt trapped.

“Get down there and kiss the top of each foot to show me that you don't think you're better than me.” Natalie looked as though she were about to protest. “Kneel, slut.”

“Stop,” Natalie started to beg as she sank to her knees, but even before the sentence was over she knew it was pointless. Any strength in her voice was gone as she finished, “...saying that word.” Now she stared at the two bare feet before her. Naomi hadn't bothered to back up, so as Natalie lowered her face to the ground she had to contort away from the cruel redhead in order to fit. She pressed her lips to the first foot and gave it a small peck. Naomi barked out a laugh.

“Oh god, that's too fucking pathetic. Do the other one now.” Natalie flushed with shame, touching her lips to the other foot and giving it a small kiss as well. “Good girl. Now you may stand.”

“Th-thank you.” Natalie found herself saying. She stood in front of Naomi again, arms uncomfortably at her sides, looking at the ground.

“Now pick your box up and get the fuck out of my apartment.”

“Y-yes Naomi.” She reached down and grabbed the edges of the cardboard box, glad to be able to leave this terrible situation. However, when she lifted the box there was a loud crash, and the two women looked down to see all of Natalie's belongings in an unkempt pile on the ground. The bottom of the box had fallen out. Before Naomi could say anything, Natalie collapsed to her knees for the third time in the past ten minutes and started bawling.

Pull yourself together! Oh god, look at you! What the fuck is wrong with you? Get up! Quit crying like a bitch and get. Up!

“What's happening to you?” Naomi said. There was something unfamiliar about her tone, and it took Natalie a moment to realize there was genuine confusion in her voice. Natalie lifted her head, looking out at the room through blurry eyes. She inspected her hands.

“W-what?” She asked. She could see Naomi had taken a few steps back, but she couldn't see anything clearly. “What's happening?”

“I think you're... fuckin' shrinking?” It was true. Natalie had already dwindled away by a foot, and showed no sign of slowing. Her clothes felt baggier around her, and she could see that the ground was slowly coming up to meet her. She let out a scream and tried to leap to her feet, but she just tripped inside her own clothes, falling flat on her face.

“Calm down! It's okay!” Naomi shouted, similarly distressed. She helped pull Natalie's clothes from the woman's ever-diminishing body. When she finally did make it to her feet, Naomi idly noticed that she wasn't shorter than Will's ex anymore. This brought a smile to her lips, and as she started to wrap her mind around what was happening, exciting possibilities sprang to the forefront.

“Help me!” Natalie shrieked, her voice much smaller and weaker than it had been, and the poor woman could hear it for herself. “Oh god, help me! What's happening to me?”

“I don't know!” Naomi couldn't contain her excitement. Natalie was the size of a small child now and the redhead picked her up by her armpits, putting her on the bed so she would be eye-level with Naomi. The effect didn't last long as Natalie continued to dwindle.

“Please, help me! Call somebody!”

“Just calm down! I want to see if you'll shrink away to nothing.”

What!?” Natalie fought against the hands restraining her, but they were too powerful. As she became smaller, every inch lost had more and more impact, dramatically changing her ability to interact with things. When she was a foot tall, Naomi pinned her to the bed with one hand, smiling at the little woman's struggles.

“This is... this is really cool, Natalie. I take it you're not doing this on purpose?” The shrunken girl didn't respond. She continued to shrink down until suddenly the changing stopped. She was now only a few inches tall, laying on her back on Naomi's bed, staring up at the massive redheaded beauty.

“What... what happened to me...” She whined. Naomi could still make her voice out but it was pathetically small. She grinned.

“You turned into a little... bug-girl, I guess?”

“This can't be! I can't be tiny! Please, help me!”

“Don't worry, little girl.” Naomi sat down on the bed beside her, warping the massive landscape beneath her. Natalie was wholly unprepared for the shift and tumbled forward, spilling into the crater and coming to a rest face-first against her rival's denim-clad ass. Naomi just laughed, plucking Natalie up in two fingers.

“I knew you were a little ass-kisser, but you can at least try to have some dignity.” She snickered. Natalie felt like putty in Naomi's hands. She felt wholly under her power, moreso than she'd ever felt towards anyone before – even past boyfriends in the midst of sex had never had this kind of effect on her. As she looked up at the gigantic girl and realized just how powerless she was in this situation, any thoughts of resistance melted away.

Naomi cupped her hand and placed the little Natalie within, and immediately her shrunken rival dropped to her knees, staring up in mute adoration of Naomi's awesome power. The redhead grinned.

“You already figured out what I was gonna tell you to do! You're such a smart little slut.” She giggled. Natalie fell onto all fours, digging her fingers roughly into the giant palm beneath her. “You know, I could get really used to having a tiny little girl as a pet. What do you think about that?”

“I...” Natalie was shaking with excitement. Some small part of her mind still wrestled for control, trying to keep her sane, but whatever part of her that had thrived on humiliation all her life had now gained nearly full control of her actions. She couldn't think, except to imagine what could easily be done to her frail, helpless body. “I would like that, N-Naomi.” She stuttered on the name, unsure if she was allowed to speak this heavenly creature's name to her face.

“You would?” Naomi lifted an eyebrow, raising her palm to look into little Natalie's face.

“Oh yes, Naomi! Very much!” She crawled forward towards the face. Naomi studied her small prize.

“Huh... this really broke you, didn't it?” She could see the submissive happiness in Natalie's eyes. “You've gone power-sub or something, haven't you?” Natalie didn't respond, unsure of how to react to the question, and Naomi decided to give her a test. “Kiss my hand.” She commanded.

No! Natalie, pull yourself together! Stop it! Even as the voice raged at her she lowered her face to the palm and gave it a slow, reverent kiss, looking up into Naomi's eyes for approval when she had finished. The redhead grinned broadly.

“Oh you poor, dumb little thing.” She scooted across the bed, resting her back against the headboard and staring down at her newfound toy with wonder. “Today is just not your day, is it dear?”

Again, Natalie didn't respond. She wrestled for control of her own actions but the most she could do against her captor was whimper softly.

“Tell me how ugly you are. Start with those balloon tits of yours.”

“My breasts are much too big, Naomi, and I'm so sorry! No sensible man would ever be attracted to such a thing! They make me look hideous and stupid! I'm so sorry I even have them, Naomi, I swear!” Tears formed in her eyes as she apologized in earnest for her C-cup breasts. “I hate them and I wish I didn't have them anymore Naomi, I promise I do!”

“I believe you, little girl.” Naomi said softly, patting Natalie on the head. “Now tell me about your face. I mean, that's a train wreck right there, right?”

“Absolutely, Naomi! My face is atrocious, and I'm constantly mocked for the way I look! I'm such a monster, and I'm so ashamed of myself for going outside and subjecting people to it!” Naomi might have thought Natalie was being flippant with her, except for the tears running down her face and the tone of desperate approval-seeking in her voice. “I'm so sorry, Naomi! Please, please forgive me!”

The redhead giggled to herself. “No, of course I don't forgive you. You came into my house today looking like shit and expected me to put up with it?”

“No! I'm sorry, that was a horridly cunty thing for me to do and I'm so so sorry Naomi! Please, please believe me! I'm so sorry!”

“I don't think you are. What are you willing to do to show me that you're sorry?”

“Anything! Anything at all to show you, Naomi, I swear! I swear to god!” Naomi looked around and noticed one of her boyfriend's pocket knives folded up on the bedside table. She took it and flipped it open, then held it forward for Natalie.

“If you really want to show me how sorry you are for looking like shit, make yourself look better against the edge of this blade.”

There wasn't a moment's hesitation. Before Naomi had time to react, Natalie had thrust her face against the knife. She cut herself along her left cheek and nose, then another gash from her forehead to her right cheek, over the eye. Naomi's hand jerked back, separating the two.

“Oh my God!” She said, genuinely surprised. She hadn't realized to what level Natalie had become hopelessly obedient. Blood streamed down the shrunken woman's face along with her tears, and Natalie shouted up to her, pleading for the knife to show her penance. Something stirred deep within Naomi to see another human being brought so ridiculously low beneath her. It was a giddy, nauseating joy that bubbled up from her stomach and into her throat and arms, tingling down her nerves.

“I-I'll... go get you something for that.” She said blankly, unsure of what to do with this emotion just yet. She carelessly dropped Natalie into a glass on the table beside her and got up, walking into the kitchen. The tiny girl's face throbbed in pain as she sunk to her hands and knees again, this time from exhaustion.

What did you do? The voice came back, and now it made more sense. When she had been in Naomi's had it had seemed so obvious that the giant girl's words were right, but now in the isolation of the glass she could objectively see what she had done. She moaned in pain and hated her condition more than ever. Was that what had shrunk her? Was it just waiting for her to reach her most humiliated moment before it made it so that she could never stand up for herself again?

Approaching footfalls brought Natalie out of her self-pitying stupor and she looked up to see Naomi approaching with a small, damp rag. She lifted the glass and was about to reach her hand in when Natalie screamed, pressing herself as far back against the bottom as she could go.

“No! Please, don't touch me!” She begged in a panic. Naomi was surprised. Just a moment ago she'd thrust herself against a knife at Naomi's word, but now she was afraid to be handled? Naomi shook her head and tilted the glass, dumping her tiny pet into her palm. Natalie fell with a shriek, landing hard on her back.

“You don't tell me what to do, ever. Understand?” Natalie nodded meekly, and Naomi nodded back. “Good girl. Now hold your face still, I'm going to wash you up.” She wrapped the rag around her thumb and gently scrubbed at the drying blood on her little captive's face. She was surprisingly gentle, but despite this Natalie couldn't help but picture that monumental thumb crushing her head against the palm, ending her life as simply as snuffing out a cigarette. She started to writhe underneath Naomi's grip, her hands tracing down her body and digging into her thighs.

“What're you doing?” Naomi said, abruptly pausing her washing of Natalie's face. She pulled the rag away and Natalie could see she was being scrutinized with an expression of disgust. It only fueled her lust.

“May I please...” She felt like such an animal for even asking this. A pathetic, shameful animal. “please touch myself, Naomi?”

“You want to fuck yourself?” She asked, incredulous. Her derision was driving Natalie wild, and the little toy bucked her hips.

“Oh God, yes Naomi. I'm a pathetic little thing who wants to fucking fuck herself in your palm.” Her eyes were closed and her fingers traced inches away from her labia. Her entire body was tense.

“What the fuck is wrong with you? First you slice yourself up at my say-so, then you're begging for me to leave you alone, and now you want to masturbate in my hand? What the fuck is wrong with you?” Natalie just moaned in response, frustrating Naomi. “Answer me!”

“I-I... I can't... control myself... when you have me...” She panted, dragging her nails roughly against her inner thighs, leaving bright red streaks. “Please... please God... let me do this...”

Silently, Naomi lowered her hand to the bed, letting her little toy tumble from her palm. Natalie squealed as she rolled onto the soft mattress, and slowly rose to her hands and knees. She looked up at Naomi who regarded her like she was studying an animal's behavioral patterns based on differing stimuli.

Natalie lowered her head, ashamed. How could you beg to get yourself off right there in front of her? She was on the verge of tears again. Never before had she felt so completely out of control of her own actions.

“So you don't wanna masturbate anymore?” Naomi asked. Natalie looked up.

“N-no, Naomi... I'm sorry about that...”

The redhead's eyes were narrowed suspiciously. She thought maybe the little woman was putting on a show in an attempt to deceive her. But what was to be gained from convincing Naomi she was a pathetic worm that pleasured herself in peoples' palms?

“Throw yourself off the bed.” She commanded. Natalie regarded what she'd said, then slowly looked over to the edge of the bed. She couldn't see down it, but based on other things in the room she saw it was easily one of the biggest structures on which she'd ever been. She whimpered in fear.

“P-please... don't make me?” She asked. Naomi wordlessly scooped her into her hand, then stood up. She held the little Natalie at eye level and watched her expression. Sure enough, her eyes began to cloud over and the look that was once fear and doubt slowly became replaced with adoration and obedience.

“Throw yourself off my hand.” Her hand was much higher than the bed now, and it was a straight drop to the ground nearly the entire distance of Naomi's body.

Natalie didn't even flinch. In a flash she was on her feet and a second later she had jumped off the side, spreading her arms and legs out wide as she fell. Naomi didn't see it, but she wore a huge smile on her face.

“Oh, christ!” Naomi truly had not been ready for the speed with which Natalie obeyed. She shot her hand out, catching the little woman out of the air. She uncurled her fingers, wary for another dive attempt, but Natalie just sat happily in the middle of her palm. A thought quickly solidified in Naomi's mind.

“Okay, little girl. You may touch yourself, but you'd better bring yourself to orgasm. I want you cumming in my palm, you understand me?” She paused, then added, “You filthy slut?”

Natalie let out a loud moan, pressing her hand roughly into her sex. That final word had almost brought her to orgasm right there but she delayed it, wanting to feel dirtier in front of the giant woman. You're pleasuring yourself in the hand of the girl who's fucking your ex. He sure picked her up quick. Do you think they were fucking while you two were still together? Almost definitely, you dirty cunt. You're disgusting and undesirable, and she's a gorgeous goddess, and here you are debasing yourself in front of her like an animal. I'm sure she's disgusted by you.

Naomi just smirked down at the little girl in her palm, enjoying her obscene moans. In under a minute she'd worked herself to orgasm, but she didn't stop there. Naomi was interested to see exactly how long she would keep fingering herself before she finally wore out.

Minutes passed, and every once in a while the tiny woman would clearly climax in Naomi's hand and then continue touching herself unabated. More than once, Naomi would just say, “Slut,” and drive her little pet to another orgasm. She snickered at how easy it was.

Finally, after ten minutes had passed and the little girl showed no signs of slowing down, Naomi decided to cut it off. “You're done. Fingers out of your cunt now.” Natalie obeyed and panted in Naomi's palm, laying on her back, her fingers still tracing light circles against the flesh of her ex-rival's hand.

“Now you have a choice. Will's going to be home in a few hours, and I'm absolutely going to show you off to him and we're going to do all sorts of degrading, humiliating things with you. So, if you don't want that then you should speak up and say something right now. That said, I would really prefer it if you stayed with us and let me continue degrading you. What do you say?”

Natalie looked into the giant redhead's eyes. The barely-aware part of her mind that so desperately wanted freedom screamed at her to run. Take the giantess' offer and just run and never look back. Maybe she would grow back later, and she could move as far away from this country as possible. Maybe she would stay tiny forever and eke out a miserable existence living off of crumbs. Whatever happened had to be better than this degradation, right?

“Well? And do remember, this is your only chance to run. If you never want to be humiliated again, say it now. But if you want to hear me call you that S-word again, you'll stay with me.”

“You... you promise you'd call me that?” Natalie said softly. Naomi grinned.

“I promise. I'd call you that every single day, because it's what you would become if you chose to stay with me.”

“B-but...” She looked at the window. “N-Naomi... I want to run...” She was so close to freedom, and her rationality was fighting with all its strength to take control.

“Then I'd put you outside and I'd never call you that word ever again.” What happened next shocked Naomi with how adorable she found it. Natalie's head whipped forward, staring pleadingly into Naomi's eyes.

“No!” She shouted desperately. “I want to stay with you! Please, let me stay with you!”

“Are you sure? You're never going to escape me, you know.”

“Please, please Naomi! Please let me be yours!”

Naomi giggled deeply, carrying her little prize over to a small wooden box with a sliding lid. She placed Natalie inside and stood there for a moment, watching the slow transition of her mind. When Natalie looked up at her with an expression of horror, Naomi knew she'd won.

“Silly little slut.” She said, sliding the lid shut and sealing Natalie in darkness.