- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The end of the beginning.

When I heard Bree’s voice… like that for the first time I remember it feeling like a hurricane to the face. The force of her breath could’ve blown over trees! If trees were my size, that is. But for all that force I’ve got to say it wasn’t half bad. In fact she smelled nice. I waited there in her hand for about thirty seconds just looking around her room, she was laying on her bed, waiting for her to say something, anything really.

“It’s about time you woke up, lazy ass.” Bree said in an aggravated tone.

“Wh… what happened?! Where are we?! Why are you… why am I so small?!” I screamed in response.

“Calm the fuck down little guy. We’re at my house and as to why you’re so small…”

Bree went on to relay the events that had transpired after I passed out. She said that after the purple goo had seeped into my skin I’d begun to shrink, rapidly. In a matter of seconds I’d shrunken to my current height of about 4”. Bree searched through the pile that was my uniform until she found me. My skin had returned to its previous brown hue and aside from my size I was completely the same as before. She quickly picked me up and stuffed me into the back left pocket of her pants. Then she threw my uniform into the dumpster out back and went back to work…

“So as far as everyone else knows I’ve just mysteriously disappeared? They don’t know that you’ve just kidnapped me?!”

“Oh please, “kidnapped” is such a dirty word. I prefer to say that I liberated you from the hardships of life!”

“Of life? So what you’re just going to keep me here forever?!”

She shut her eyes and released a heavy sigh.

“Do you remember that night Cole?” She asked sounding almost… sad.

“Uhm, Bree we ha- OUCH!!!” I screamed as she tightened her grip on my miniscule form.

“From now on you will refer to me ONLY as Breanna, Bree is a name I reserve the use of STRICTLY for my FRIENDS, is that clear?!”

“Y-yes.”

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, Breanna.”

“That’s better, now I believe I asked you a question. Do you remember that night, Cole?”

“Uhm… yes, Breanna. As I was saying we’ve… um… we had spent quite a few nights together hanging out with the rest of the ga- GAH!” again she tightened her grip on my torso.

“Do NOT play games with me, Pryde; you know EXACTLY what night I’m talking about! Don’t you!”

“Yes, Breanna. I know. Yes, I do remember the night of my senior prom.”

“Do you remember how you EMBAARRASSED me Cole? How you took it upon yourself to kiss me in plain view of the entirety of your senior class?”

“Yes, Breanna, I remember.”

“Cole, I’ve kept it no secret how much disdain I feel for you.”

That’s an understatement I thought to myself

“Of course you remember the night I had my brothers hunt you down and beat the living shit out of you, don’t you Cole?”

“Yes, Breanna. That’s something that’s been on my mind for quite some time now. Actually I was wondering… now that I’m in this state… here, completely at your mercy. Well… what are you planning on doing to me?”

“I honestly cannot believe you’re just now asking me this. Really I was expecting that to have been the first thing to have come out of your mouth after that initial shock wore off but…”

“Oh, it hasn’t worn off, at all in th- AHHH!!!” I screamed as she lifted me far above her head.

“You interrupted me. Here you are, not even half a foot tall, struggling for AIR in my hand and you ACTUALLY had the nerve to interrupt me!”

She was beyond pissed and I knew it. She hurled me across the room at break neck speeds I waited for my life to flash before my eyes but no such luck maybe…

BAM!

I slammed into the door to her room… hard, why aren’t I dead?

“That… hurt.” I managed to let out in a near whisper.

“I didn’t tell you the whole story about what happened after I pulled your tiny self out of that pile of your clothes, Cole. You see after I managed to find you in your shirt a thought came over me “I could end this little bastard once and for all right here, right now.” So do you want to know what I did, Cole?”

“I would, yes, Breanna.”

“I took my left foot and I kicked off my right shoe. I bent down to the ground and I pulled off my sock. I wiggled my toes in the air for a few seconds. And then I slammed my foot down on your tiny little body with ALL 245 lbs. of my weight!”

“What?! But at this size that… that…”

“That should’ve squished you like a grape, Cole. There should be a tiny red stain on the Regal Pastures parking lot right now but instead here you are.”

“That means that… that whatever was in the material that shrunk me didn’t just get RID of my mass it… it CONDENSED it!”

“Whatever. All I know is that you can’t be killed now Cole. But as you’ve exhibited tonight you CAN still feel pain. Do you know what that means?”

“I… I have an i-idea”

“It means that I’m going to have some serious fun with this, Cole. Now, GET OVER HERE!!!”

I tried to escape that night. I tried to get under her door frame. That was my first great mistake. Bree got up from her sitting position on her bed and I stopped dead still as I saw her gigantic feet come ever closer to me. I’ll admit it, I got hard. Breanna gripped me so tightly that she immediately pressed it into my leg. Then it happened. She hurled my tiny frame to the wall nearest to her beds headboard. I fell on her pillows; I remember coughing hard from the impact. Bree picked me up again, this time only with her thumb and index finger. She was about to go on another rant but then she saw my erection and said to me…

“Oh, oh my! This? This is going to be fun.”

Chapter End Notes:

Again, tinies and giantesses, PLEASE review! I require feedback! Positive & negative.