- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This's my first story. I've never written anything more than essays for my high school classes. I hope you all enjoy.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the beginning of the end but not the end of the beginning.

Sitting here, in this gargantuan hamster cage, looking back at everything that's happened to me these past few months... sometimes I just think to myself "Cole, is there anything you could've done? Is there any action you could've taken to have ensured that you wouldn't have wound up in this crazy situation?" and when that thought runs across my mind I always think back to that Friday afternoon...

 

I remember it so vividly. I remember waking up that morning bright and early, getting out of bed and heading to the bathroom to get my fat ass ready for the day. I had no idea that it was going to be my last day on the job. I remember starting the car, checking my mirrors, adjusting my seatbelt, all that good stuff. Heh, you never know how much you miss something until it's gone, ya know? Anyway, I pulled up into the parking lot at Regal Pastures, my place of employment, locked the car, and went to clock in. For the most part it was a pretty simple day. Customers came and went and all was well until about an hour in. Then SHE came.

 

Breanna, or Bree as she sometimes preferred, Thompson had been the object of my desire and my best friend since my freshman year. We met in the cafeteria one day. I had been looking all over for a place to sit. The only table available in that sea of teens was almost completely empty. There, alone, sat one girl. She looked like a nice person so I decided that I'd be a good person and extend an olive branch of friendship towards her. She didn't see me coming over and just as I was about to take my seat she stood up and elbowed me in the groin. She immediately apologized and while everyone around was dying of laughter she decided that she'd repay my kindness by any means necessary. Recently though things had gotten a tad strained. You see I'm not what most people would call "attractive". I'm a 6'1" 250 lbs. black man. Women have never really looked at me as anything more than a friend. Bree made that PERFECTLY clear on the night of my senior prom. Bree was one year my junior but had decided to go with me because she knew I couldn't possibly have gotten one on my own. For her, however, getting a date would've been as simple as spelling her own name. Bree's a plus-sized model. A 5'6" bombshell weighing in at 245 lbs. with a face that could melt hearts. Everything about her is positively to die for, most notably though are her thick curves, her gargantuan breasts, and her enormous ass. Each accentuated by her excessive weight, likely a gift from her mixed African/Latin heritage. On that night, with Bree in my arms, dancing to slow songs, and grinding to fast ones, I'd finally decided to kiss her and put my feelings on the table. Needless to say she didn't see it coming. Everyone in the gymnasium was staring at her and I when she ran out in a rush.

 

Things were never the same between Bree and I after that night… which brings me back to that Friday. Two years had passed Bree and I were co-workers now. Although I'd requested numerous times that changes be made to our schedules here we both were. Bree, although an hour and a half late, still managed to find time to give me my daily "I hate you" look of disapproval. I always try to ease the tension here because, as my dad always said, I was the least prideful member of the Pryde family. Today was the day we received our weekly shipments meant to restock the store with. As Bree and I went outside to collect I noticed that some of the crates we were receiving were covered in a fluorescent purple liquid. I let her handle the paperwork while I began to inspect, I was a criminal justice major after-all. As I began to lean down to get a closer look at the substance a shadow fell over me.

 

"What're you doing down there Cole? Let's get these inside so we can get back to work. You know this heat is the only thing I hate even more that I hate your ugly ass." complained Bree.

 

"Give me a minute, Bree, some of these crates have some purple gunk on them, I think we should check it out." I replied.

 

"Oh yeah? Let me... OH! That looks... pretty cool actually. Maybe you should get a closer look!"

 

As she said that I felt her kick me, toppling my hunched form face-first into whatever this crap was. It got onto my face then it began seeping into my skin. The next thing I knew all of it was pulling itself onto... into me! Bree screamed when she saw my skin turn purple for a second and then it happened.

 

I woke up sometime later. I had no idea where I was or how I'd gotten there all I knew was that it was dark. I began to twist and turn until I heard some kind of rumbling behind me. I looked up and saw light and then two MASSIVE brown tree-trunk-like things came into wherever I was and lifted me out. The light was blinding so I shut my eyes and then, I heard it. I heard her.

 

"Finally."

Chapter End Notes:

PLEASE review. Tell me what you liked, didn't like, and what you would like to see more of!