[Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Cole Pryde was just your average high school graduate working a part time job and taking classes at the local community college until an accident at work caused his life to take a MASSIVE turn for the strange!


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Butt, Body Exploration, Breast Enlargement, Couples , Feet, Entrapment, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Mouth Play, BBW, Slave, Toilet, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m, FM/f, FM/m, M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: Yes
Word count: 21823 Read: 137267
Published: June 16 2013 Updated: November 23 2013
Story Notes:

This's my first story. I've never written anything more than essays for my high school classes. I hope you all enjoy.

1. Last Friday by The Capricorn [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (922 words)

This is the beginning of the end but not the end of the beginning.

2. Wall to Wall by The Capricorn [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1062 words)

The end of the beginning.

3. Love Bites by The Capricorn [Reviews - 0] (1357 words)

Here we begin to get a feel for Cole & Breanna's relationship.

4. The Deep by The Capricorn [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1433 words)

Making use of some suggestions from a friend here. Hope you all enjoy.

5. Early Mornings by The Capricorn [Reviews - 1] (1534 words)

The weekend is over and it's time for Breanna (and Cole) to get back to work.

6. Intrusion by The Capricorn [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1459 words)

This chapter is not for the sensitive. I apologize in advance.

7. Control Freak by The Capricorn [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (1141 words)

With his size restored, how will Cole react to the still traumatized Bree who has just attempted to end his existence?!

8. Disposal by The Capricorn [Reviews - 0] (1742 words)

Sorry for the wait. I've been busy with work and classes and other non-giantess related material.

9. For The Girl Who Has Everything by The Capricorn [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (2124 words)

Cole and Lara have a morning all to themselves. One neither of them will soon be forgetting.

10. The More Things Change by The Capricorn [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3000 words)

Ah Mondays, gotta love 'em

11. Two Sons by The Capricorn [Reviews - 0] (2580 words)

New chapter, hope you guys enjoy.

12. Homecoming by The Capricorn [Reviews - 0] (1133 words)

Home at last!

13. Moving On by The Capricorn [Reviews - 0] (1158 words)

2 in one day?! What is this?! 

14. Loose Ends by The Capricorn [Reviews - 1] (1178 words)

It's  been fun but all good things must come to an end.