- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Cole and Lara have a morning all to themselves. One neither of them will soon be forgetting.

Lara and I began talking about my… adventures from the past few days. We stayed there, in the hallway for about an hour before Lara interrupted me by saying...

“Cole, sweetheart, I love this little story of yours but it’s getting kind of hot.  And not in the fun way. Mind if we take this inside?”

“Sure, let me just get my key.” Before I’d even begun fumbling around in my pockets Lara intervened.

“No, I meant inside my place. The door’s already opened. Come on.”

I hadn’t been inside Lara’s place in a long time. She’d usually just come over to mine whenever she felt like hanging out.

“Sure, sounds like fun.”

The inside of Lara’s apartment was simply astonishing. She’d adorned it with a vast array of treasures the likes of which one might expect to see in an art museum. I may have neglected to mention the fact that although her parents are real-estate millionaires in their own right Lara herself has chosen to live primarily off of her own money. She’s a world famous super model. That’s part of the reason why we never see each other often. Lara is constantly traveling around the world as a part of her occupation. Paris, Milan, wherever she goes she’s always the center of attention.

“I love what you’ve done with the place L.”

“Thanks C. Now, you were telling me about the time our friend Lee raped Breanna with you inside.”

“Right! Right, so there I was, deep inside Bree’s vag my head up against her g-spot. She’s screaming and everything’s moving around. Then I feel something hard come inside of her with me and I was freaking out because this was before I even knew how to control my powers so I’m thinking “Oh shit, if I get caught I’m dead!”. Luckily though Lee’s got a pretty small cock, it only came up to the soles of my feet, so he apparently didn’t notice me. Anyway he cums inside Bree, I get showered in the stuff.”

At that last statement I pause from my rant when I see that Lara’s eyes have gone wide. Upon glancing at her further I see that she’s actually started sweating, she’s breathing faster, she’s basically on the edge of her seat at this point!

“Uhm, Lara? Are you okay?”

“Yeah” she let out a slight cough.

“Yeah, I’m fine” she said, trying to collect herself to sound as if she wasn’t completely enraptured in the heat of the moment.

“Is this actually turning you on?” I asked, already knowing the truth.

“Of course it is! It’s taking everything I’ve got to NOT a… sorry, never mind, continue with your story.”

“No, wait a minute, “to not” what?”

“It’s nothing, Cole! Don’t worry about it!”

I got up from my seat on Lara’s sofa and walked over to her, sitting on her loveseat. I sat down next to her and looked deeply into her brown eyes. I felt her heavy breathing on my face and brushed some stray hairs from her face before deciding to hold her cheek with my left hand. I lowered my voice a few octaves and said

“Lara. Tell me. What is it you want?”

“You. I want you Cole. I want all of you. I want to experience that feeling of absolute power that Bree felt when she had you. I just want to feel your tiny squirms deep inside of me and-“

I had to cut her off. I couldn’t hold myself back any longer. I needed Lara in that moment just as much as she needed me. I picked her up and carried her to her bedroom and proceeded to take off my clothes. She followed suit, removing her shoes and socks then her shorts and finally her top. I couldn’t help but to get an instant erection and soon as I began to grow I’d begun to shrink. The purple light emanating from my body was more radiant than it had ever been before, it illuminated the entire room and in seconds I found myself at Lara’s feet. I felt her bed shake as she leaned over to observe my 3” form before her.

“Mm mm, we’re going to have so much fu… wait a minute. Cole, do my feet look okay to you?”

From my current position between her feet I looked up at each of them and could see that the paint on her toenails was a little chipped. I of course had no problem with this but I could tell Lara definitely did so I said the only sensible thing a man can say in my position, fully sized or otherwise.

“They look as beautiful as the rest of you Lara!”

“What did you just say?”

“I said they’re beautiful!”

“But look at the paint! They’re all chipped! Be a dear and do them for me?”

Oh, I’ll do them alright. I thought.

“Sure thing!”

Somehow Lara had just managed to completely set aside her desire to feelings of lust simply to have me paint her toes. She got up to fetch some supplies from her dresser.

“In what reality does this make sense?” I asked myself.

“The same one where mysterious purple ooze can grant people the ability to manipulate matter.” My subconscious retorted.

“Oh, you’re real funny.”

It was then that I realized that I may be losing my mind.

Lara returned to her bed and sat down. She then turned to me and asked

“You ready?”

“Ready for wha-“

Before I could ask Lara had gripped me in her fist and was placing me at her feet, giggling all the while. She placed a small, to her, bottle next to me and unscrewed the brush.

“Get to work, big guy. If you do a good job there might be a reward for you later!”

“Oh really? Guess I’d better take extra precautions then!”

I had only just begun to grow back to my original size when Lara shouted

“STOP! NO! None of that!”

I stopped growing at only 4.5”

“What’s the problem?! I’m getting bigger so I can paint more efficiently!”

“Cole, if I wanted efficient I’d go to a salon. I’m rich remember? I want you to do this because it pleases me to have a man literally under my feet!”

“Well I’m not “under” your feet per say. At your feet would’ve been a more ap-“

This time I cut myself off. I was awestruck as Lara’s foot lifted off the floor with the grace and elegance of that of a ballerina’s and just as quickly began to descend upon me. I only had time for one thought as the approaching sole came closer.

“I really need to learn how to shut the fuck up.”

I could feel Lara’s moans reverberating all over me through her foot.  She was definitely enjoying this more than I was and… well… we just can’t have that can we? My erection still strong I began rubbing it along the sole of Lara’s foot, slowly at first but as time went on I could feel myself becoming more and more out of control! Lara must have known what was going on because as soon as I was about to know the feeling of sweet release she lifted her foot from me, leaving me on the floor with my erection plain as day.

“Ooo, naughty boy! I told you, first my nails then you get your reward.”

“But, Lara! Look at me!” I said as I stood up, motioning towards my fully erect member.

“Not my problem. See those nails? Those are my problem. Now, grab that brush and get to work.”

And to work I went. It took me at least an hour but I managed to paint each of her nails a nice bright purple. Just the way she wanted.

“Wow, Cole, you ACTUALLY didn’t do that bad! Y’know, we might just have to make this a regular thing!”

“Haha, yeah” I retorted “But before that, you mentioned a reward earlier… remember?”

“Oh men, always thinking with their second heads. Fine, I don’t feel like picking you up though.” Lara spread her big and second toes apart “Get in; I’ll lift you up with my feet instead.”

I obliged and entered the gap to be met by her toes warm embrace. I have to admit the soft flesh between Lara’s toes did feel pretty amazing. Then the unexpected happened. Well, unexpected to me anyway. Lara began grinding me in-between her toes, my cock sliding along her skin had begun to once again become erect as the intense feelings of pleasure wafted over me and I began to buck my hips within her toes! I came, forcefully, and released what felt like gallons of sperm onto Lara’s toe flesh. She bent over and grabbed me with her right hand and used her left to wipe my cum from her foot. She brought the finger that she’d used to wipe it with to me and covered my torso in it. Then she lifted me up to lips opened wide. I fully embraced her tongue when it was used to lick me clean. I’d never felt more spent in my life!

“Cole, I’m ready.”

Lara said to me not even bothering to look at me in her grasp. She moved me down to her other lips, already drenched in her feminine juices, and spread them wide in preparation of my arrival. Before I could say a word she plunged me into her and used her fingers to push me as far in as she could. I was in so deep that there was nothing for me to do now but crawl further in until I hit the end of the tunnel. I heard a loud mumbling from the outside. I couldn’t tell what it was at first but as I listened closer I could finally make out what Lara was yelling at me

“BIGGER”

She screamed and I happily grew to satisfy her! I continued to grow as much as I could until I was too big to move freely within her any longer! Lara’s moans were reaching new pitches the likes of which could probably shatter glass! I squirmed as much as I could from within her and now that my head was directly next to her spot I began to lick it vigorously until I felt all of her vaginal muscles begin to contract on me and I was covered in a lair of fresh cum! I worked Lara’s pussy into overdrive that morning and lead her into multiple orgasms while never failing to satisfy my own needs. On the 7th she finally decided that she’d had enough and couldn’t take any more. She pulled me out of her and dangled my glazed over self in front of her face.

“That… was… amazing!” She said in-between breaths.

“Yeah, I am pretty great, aren’t I?”

“Don’t push it.” She laughed and said “You’re all sticky now, get small so I can clean you up.”

I shrank down to a more manageable size of only 1” and Lara deposited me into her mouth and sucked on me like a piece of candy until I was clean. Needless to say I came one last time that morning inside of her mouth. Lara let out a giggle as she felt my convulsions and tasted my cum on her tongue and picked me out of her mouth. She then dried me off with the tank top she’d discarded earlier and set me down on her left breast.

“This is great, Cole. I wish we could just stay like this forever, you know?”

“Yeah, I feel you on that one.”

With that we both fell into a blissful slumber.

I awoke hours later, straddling Lara’s nipple. I looked up to see Lara and not wanting to disturb her I’d decided that it was time for me to go. I jumped off of the massive tit onto the bed below and from the bed to the floor.

“Leaving so soon little guy?”

I blew Lara a goodbye kiss and said

“Yeah, I figure I should be heading home now any way.”

“You can stay if you want Cole. It’s no problem. Get big again so we can cuddle!”

“Alright, alright, coming up.”

At this point the change was more of a reflexive act than something I had to actively focus on. Like how after weeks of practicing a combo on a video game it becomes almost second nature when using it in actual combat. I grew back to a full 6’2” and rested upon Lara’s bed as she crawled on top of me.

“A girl could get used to this life Cole.”

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry for the wait, hope y'all enjoyed!