- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the wait. I've been busy with work and classes and other non-giantess related material.

After becoming the manager at Regal Pastures Lee decided that he was finally earning enough to get his own home out in the boondocks. In those early days, before he was seduced by his limited powers, I used to come up here on the weekends so I knew the way there well enough. I knew I’d be using a ton of gas to get out there but for some… small reason I wasn’t complaining. The drive gave me ample time to enjoy Bree’s miniscule caresses.

“What the hell am I doing?” I thought to myself.

“Bree was just raped, by a “friend” of ours no less, and here I am, forcing her to hold onto my cock for dear life! I mean sure, she’s done me wrong her fair share of times and yeah, I definitely deserve to get back at her but RIGHT NOW just is NOT the right time.”

I decided to pull over on the side of the road at that thought. I unbuckled my pants and reached down into my pants for Bree. I heard her let out a slight yelp as I wrapped my big fingers around her. She was very visibly scared out of her mind. I set her down in my cars cup holder, fixed my pants, put on my seatbelt, and started driving again, all the while saying nothing to Bree.

“Cole?”

“Yeah?”

“Why… uhm, why’d you take me out of your pants?”

“What?” I chuckled “You want me to put you back?”

“N-no! Not that I was just wondering… did I make you upset or something?! Was I not doing a good job?! C-Cole I-I’m sorry! Please! Forgive me!”

“Stop!” I yelled down at Bree after she’d finished her horrified rant. “Just, stop.”

I reached down into my right pants pocket and pulled out Bree’s clothes from earlier, only miniaturized.

“Here, get dressed.”

“Okay.” Bree didn’t hesitate to begin to put her clothes back on.

“Look, I’m sorry about all that but you DID try to kill me earlier.”

“I know. I’m sorry… I was just…”

“Don’t worry about it. We’re about to take on the root of all of your problems head on. Now hold still.”

“What?! Why?!”

“We’re here. I’ve got to put you into my pocket. If Lee see’s you here before I shrink him this whole plan goes out the window.”

“Oh, ok. Yeah… that makes sense.”

I placed Bree in my pocket and proceeded to head to Lee’s front door. I knocked hard on it and shouted his name several times before he finally arrived at the door.

“Ugh… Pryde? The fuck are you doing here man? It’s like 5 A.M.!”

Lee was obviously out of it. He seemed weak and insanely groggy.

“I was on my way back home after my vacation but I misju… you know what? Fuck this.”

I decided to take advantage of Lee’s drowsiness and grab him.

“What’re you doi-“

I was glad to be so far out in the boonies otherwise someone may’ve seen my little light show. Lee passed out after the reduction. I grabbed him and headed into his place. Once Inside Lee’s I took Bree out of my pocket.

“Cole! What happened?! I thought I heard Lee! Are we… are we inside?!”

“I’ve got this Bree. Hold up.”

I set Bree down on the floor and kept my index finger on her head as I returned her to her normal height. I looked her deep into her big brown eyes and pulled her in tight.

“Everything’s going to be okay.”

She held onto me and sobbed heavily. Like just being there with me at that moment had solidified her resolve to discard any and all feelings of ill will towards me. Bree then tensed up and I let go of her. With the tears welling up in her eyes I could tell she was deadly serious.

“Where is he?”

“Now, Bree, I don’t think that righ-“

“I said WHERE IS HE!?!?!”

“Here.”

I reached into my right pants pocket and pulled out my miniaturized employer.

“Is he still unconscious?”

“Not sure, he may just be feigning unconsciousness. Poke him and find out.”

Bree jabbed her finger into Lee’s body causing him to awake, startled and coughing up blood.

“He’s bleeding? That was way too easy. I stomped the shit out of you and you didn’t even bruise!”

“I decided to use my abilities to disperse his excess molecules instead of compacting them. He’s as weak as any other mammal his size would be.”

“Like a mouse?”

“Like an EVIL mouse.”

Lee finally stopped coughing up blood and found the strength to speak.

“What happened to me!? Pryde! You were glowing and…”

Lee had been flailing around in my hand but had stopped when he finally turned around and saw Bree, standing adjacent to me.

“Oh my god.”

“Come here you little shit.” Bree said menacingly to the mouse-man that had raped her.

“Now, Breanna, please… let’s, let’s talk about this! I’m sure we can work something out!”

Bree was done talking now. That much was painfully clear to both Lee and I at that point. Bree took her prey from my hand into her own with her thumb and index finger, pinching Lee’s rib cage with enough force to break quite a few of them from the cracking sound coming from his insides.

“GAHHH!!!” Lee screeched out in pain.

“Mm mm” Bree was moaning from sheer pleasure. She was about to make this Bastard pay.

“Did you ever think it would come to this, Lee? At any point during all those times you took me into the back room and had your way with me did you ever think that someday I’d get to hurt you like you’ve hurt me?”

I’d had no idea Lee had done this before. I didn’t know that this was a regular occurrence for Bree. Now, more than ever I was determined to stay out of this and let her get her revenge.

“Br-Breanna I-I…” Lee was now coughing up even more blood than he had before, he didn’t have much time.

“Oh my, you don’t look so good little Lee. Maybe I should just end you now and stop your suffering.”

“NO! Please, no!”

“You’re right, Lee, I mean it’s not like you ever stopped making me suffer. Why should I let you off easy?!”

Bree took Lee’s body in one hand and moved over to his kitchen counter. I followed suit not wanting to miss out on any of the action. She turned on Lee’s garbage disposal and held Lee above it, by his arms. Lee was in serious pain at this point and was barely holding onto his last shreds of consciousness.

“Hey, Lee?” Bree said attempting to gauge his current level of awareness.

“Y-yes?” He responded through his bloodied mouth.

“This is going to hurt.”

“Breanna… what are y-AGHHH!!!”

Lee bawled as Bree ripped his arms from his torso. He fell down into the disposal like the garbage he was, shredded into a pulp and never to be heard from again. Bree then tossed his arms in as well. She turned to me with the brightest smile and kissed me for a long while.

“Thank you, Cole.”

“My pleasure, Bree.”

“I want to go home now…”

“Ha ha, sure thing. I thought you might so I brought your car along, it’s in the back seat, I’ll go get it.”

Bree and I walked out of Lee’s house and I regrew her car. We kissed again and almost got into a bit more but Bree decided she really wanted to get home and detox as soon as possible. As Bree got in and was about to leave I was hit with a sudden stroke of genius. I waited for her to drive out of viewing distance and made sure no one was around for miles before I attempted this. I activated my ability and touched the house with both hands. I could feel it dwindling away as I was holding onto it, compacting it. I ripped it from the ground and got into my car. The rain would wash away any other evidence of our presence here. I left Lee’s house feeling quite accomplished.

I got home sometime around 7 in the morning. I realized that at this point I probably wouldn’t be clocking in at work again today. I walked up to my apartment and was fumbling around with my keys when I looked up to see my next door neighbor, Lara Navarro, standing at my door. Her body was racked with sweat and I could only assume she’d just gotten done working out. She was wearing nothing but a tank top, some shorts, and sneakers. Her bronze skin was certainly glistening.

“Lara? Hey! What’re you doing up so early? And… at my door?”

“Hey, Cole! I was just out for a jog and decided to catch my breath, sorry, I guess I am in your way. Tell you what if you can pick me up and move me I’ll go.”

“Come on Lara, you know I can lift you no problem. I did have a great trainer remember?”

“Oh, I’m sure you could, big guy, but not because of our time in the gym.”

 “What do you mean?”

Lara looked deeply into my eyes, pulled her hair back into a pony tail, and answered my question.

“I saw you last night, Cole. I was getting a drink of water late last night when I heard you shut your door. I went to my window, looked outside, and saw you shrink someone’s car.”

I was visibly shocked, I stumbled backwards as the words Lara had just spoken began to fully register. I didn’t know what to say. I hadn’t anticipated anyone actually observing me using my powers!

“Look, Cole, we’re friends. You’re like my big black brother!” Lara laughed “That means that if you get some phenomenal super-power I’m like the first person you should tell!”

Lara wasn’t lying. She’s the only person who I’ve ever been able to trust completely. When mom finally kicked me out of the house Lara got me this apartment in her parents’ building. When the situation with Bree turned sour she was always willing to listen. If anyone other than Bree had to know I’m glad it was Lara who found out.

“Okay, well… it’s a long story…”

“Cole, I’ve got nothing but time.”

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you guys liked it. There probably won't be another chapter up for awhile. Review, please.