- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

With his size restored, how will Cole react to the still traumatized Bree who has just attempted to end his existence?!

Bree and I stood there, in that embrace, for hours. I was normal again… as normal as a matter manipulating mutated human being can be, that is. Then as the moment was passing I realized something. I don’t know how I’d let this pass me by for so long but I wa-

“You’re still naked you know.” Bree finished my thought for me.

“Heh, yeah, I am, aren’t I?”

“I threw your old uniform into the trash when you… you know.”

“Shrank?”

“Yeah, that.”

“Trying to cover your tracks? Getting rid of any evidence?!” I didn’t notice at first but I’d been getting angrier. I was now yelling at Bree and my hold on her was becoming tighter.

“Cole… Y-you’re hurting me…”

“I know.”

“I’m sorry… COLE!”

I released my grip on Bree. I then walked to her bathroom. The layout of the apartment was so much smaller to me now but I could still manage to find my way around. I looked myself over in the mirror and saw that I’d gotten quite the 5 o’clock shadow since Friday.

“Hey, Bree!” I yelled from the bathroom

“Yeah?!”

“Think you could give me a ride back to my place?!”

“S-sure… now?!”

“Yeah!”

I walked back into Bree’s living room.

“Alright, let’s go now.”

It was a long drive back to my place. I lived on the opposite side of town. Bree was constantly looking back at me. It seemed like she was expecting me to disappear or shrink back to normal at any moment. That was sooo not happening. We got to my apartment about a half hour later. It had started raining halfway over and it was now coming down hard. I got out of the car and ran to my door.

“Are you coming in?”

“N-no, I’m fine here…”

“Don’t be silly. It’s raining like mad out here! Come in! I’ll make hot chocolate!”

“Okay.”

I could feel it in her voice. She was scared. She was wrought with complete and utter terror… and she had every right to be. After all she was about to enter the home of the man she’d tried to murder not an hour ago. As Bree approached my apartment, protected by her black umbrella I thought to myself about how much crap she’s put me through these past few years. Whatever I decided to do to her, today, tomorrow, or the next day, it would be justified. But that’s not me. As she folded her umbrella I guided her inside, looked back at the world outside, walked inside, and shut the door.

“I’m going to go change. Make yourself at home.”

“WAIT!”

“What? Why?”

“You said you’d make hot chocolate.”

The nerve of this woman was really starting to get to me.

“Heh, sure thing.”

I made her her chocolate and went to change. I just went to my closet,  got a casual black t-shirt, some blue jeans, etc. went to take a shower and came back to the kitchen to sit down with Bree.

“You ready to talk about it?” I asked her.

“About what?”

“You know damn well what.”

“Oh.”

“I’ll take that as a “no” then?”

“Yeah.”

“Fine. Let’s focus our attention on something more productive.”

“Like what?”

“Like me learning how to control… this!” As I said that my body responded to my desire to master it by glowing brightly once more.

“Right. How does you controlling that help me again?”

You self-centered little…

“Maybe if I can control it I can shrink more than just myself.”

“You… you could shrink Lee!”

“Exactly.”

“Okay. Where do we start?”

Bree and I spent the next several hours messing around with my new ability. I discovered that my powers were totally based on touch. Whenever I was in my violet state anything I touched could be shrunken either through compacting it or adding its matter into me. We started small, no pun intended, and worked our way up. I went from shrinking lamps and glasses to couches and beds in minutes. Then the real test came.

“C-Cole… why… why are you looking at me like that?”

Bree was exuding fear. I could feel it. I was loving it.

“Cole… s-stop!”

I rushed her. I grabbed her skull in my hands and I activated my power. I felt her head in my hands, slowly but surely, dwindling in size until her clothes fell to the floor and I could hold her voluptuous little form in the palm of my dominant left hand. I savored this moment for what felt like hours,  Bree looking up at me, to her an all-powerful god-like being, waiting for me to exact my revenge. I decided not to keep her waiting.

“I could kill you. I could crush you into dust. I could wipe you from the face of the earth and no one would know. Your car? I could make it so small a  microbe could drive it! There would be NOTHING to tie your mysterious dissappeaerance back to me!”

Bree was becoming hysterical now. Crying, screaming,  the whole shebang.

“But I won’t.”

“What?”

“I won’t kill you.”

“You won’t?”

“No.”

I gripped Bree tightly in my fist.

“Not unless I have to, understand?”

“Yes.”

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, Cole, I understand.”

“Good. Now, we’re about to head out. I can’t watch you while I’m driving but I will punish you later if you don’t do as you’re told.”

I unbuckled my belt, pulled my pants away, revealing my already half-erect cock to Bree and deposited her into my boxer-briefs.

“Now get to work.”

Bree gripped herself tightly to the underside of my dick and began to lick and ride it with all her might.

“Be sure to keep me entertained while we head over to Lee’s. If I lose my erection even once during this car ride I’ll keep you tiny when we get there and let our old friend have his way with you. Is that clear Bree? If you stop pleasuring me, EVEN ONCE, I will let Lee RAPE you, again.”

“Y-yes. That’s clear, Cole. I won’t stop! I promise!”

“Good girl.”

I let my pants snap back into place as I relished the feeling of the woman of my dreams straddling my cock with the fear of god as her motivation. I made sure to keep my word and shrink Bree’s car down to a more manageable size as to not attract any unwanted attention.  I set it down gently onto the passenger seat of my car as I drove off to confront Lee.

I didn’t know it then but from her window on the third floor of my apartment building my next door neighbor, Lara Navarro, was looking down at me and my exploits with wide eyes that night. Her involvement in my life has certainly proved… interesting to say the least.

Chapter End Notes:

A vengeful couple drives off into the night. An unsuspecting mad man lies unaware in his home. And to top it all off a new piece has fallen onto our little chess board. Stay tuned for the next installment of MASSIVE!