- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is not for the sensitive. I apologize in advance.

The events of that afternoon haunt me to this day. I try not to think about them but sometimes… sometimes it’s hard not to relive them.

I felt Bree every step of the way from the walk down to her car, to the ride to royal pastures, to the moment she clocked in, to the moment she began working. I made sure to try my best to stay active and make sure I was constantly pleasuring my big lady but I couldn’t go on forever. As you may recall, I’ve never really been what you’d call “in-shape” so constantly struggling, or pleasuring as the case may be was proving to be a tad difficult. So I nodded off… or I started to when suddenly I felt Bree pat herself in her nether regions. It felt like an earthquake to me at my current size! That definitely woke me up. So I decided to give this one more shot. I started humping the inside of this goddess sized pussy with all of my might! The fact that I was upside down only added to the difficulty of this task but hey, I’d rather be upside down with air to breathe than the alternative.  So I pumped it with what little strength I had until I exploded all over Bree’s insides. That’s when I really got tired. I passed out almost instantly.

I didn’t wake up until what had to be hours later. At some point during my ejaculation-induced slumber Bree seemed to have taken me from inside of her vagina and re-inserted me head first deep inside of her. That’s not what freaked me out though, no what freaked me out, and what woke me up, was the ear shattering sound of Bree screaming at the top of her lungs. I had no idea what was going on outside of my fleshy cage but I knew it had to be tremendously terrifying if Bree was screaming. The girl hasn’t shown me a single sign of fear for the entire time I’ve known her. I felt a shift in gravity as Bree tumbled over and landed on something hard, screaming the entire way down. Something or someone was attacking her that much was clear I tried to stay still as long as I possibly could. And then I felt it. Something hot and smooth brushed up on my feet. I soon realized exactly what was going on here. My giant-sized best… girlfriend was being raped and there was absolutely NOTHING I could do about it. I struggled to keep myself above the gigantic (relatively speaking) cock of this psychotic rapist for as long as I could until he pulled out.

I spent hours inside of Bree even after the accident was long over. I felt her carry on about her business, taking several long pauses throughout the day. I squirmed inside of her several times only to be met with crushing convulsions. She needed me, now more than ever. Bree needed me and I couldn’t do a thing for her. So I stayed there, inside of her fleshy cavern, waiting. Eventually she clocked out and I felt her start her car and drive off. She entered her apartment, coldly, and then I felt gravity shift again as Bree hit the floor with her knees and begin to cry. I couldn’t take this anymore.  I crawled my way out of Bree’s vagina and was on my way into her panties when I felt her begin to remove her pants. Her hand came down slowly and ominously enough to remind me of the claw from Toy Story (you know the one). She grabbed me with such tenderness and care that you couldn’t tell that this was the hand of a woman who’d just been raped. I was raised up to her face. I looked deeply into her eyes and was taken aback by the sheer redness of them.

“Cole…” She said to me coldly.

“Yes, Bree?”

“I… I…”

“Shhh, it’s okay. You don’t need to say anything.”

“No. Cole… you… you don’t understand… I-“

“I know Bree. I was there.”

“It was… it was Lee.”

Lee Holloway is our boss. More importantly Lee is one of Bree and I’s oldest friends. We used to hang out together in the old days. He’d been like an older brother to me. That is until he became my manager. Something about the faux sense of power that came from his managerial position turned him into a complete ass hole. Each and every day Bree and I would come into work and she would give me my daily glare but later on whenever Lee arrived I’d always catch him giving her a glare of his own. The kind of “glazed over” look a dog gives when he’s in heat. Lee knew better than anyone how I felt about Bree but ever since that night he just didn’t care. I never imagined that he’d go this far!

“LEE?! HE did this to you?!”

“Yes.”

“Bree you have to call the cops! You can’t just do NOTHING about this!”

Bree turned her head and began shedding even more tears than she had before.

“Don’t yell at me.”

“I… I’m sorry.”

“I MEAN IT, LITTLE MAN. DON’T. YELL. AT. ME!”

“I-I understand.”

“You think everything you do should be forgiven because you apologize and say it won’t happen again, you are a cocky little asshole, AREN’T YOU COLE?!”

“Bree, I… I don’t understand… why are you…”

And with that Bree was done talking. She threw me down onto the floor of her apartment and raised her foot and was about to slam it down onto me when I yelled

“WAIT!”

“Wait? Wait for what Cole? Wait for you?! I did my waiting!”

“Bree, I want to help you!”

“You?! Help ME?!”

“Yes! There’s something I’ve been meaning to show you! Something you NEED to see!”

“What, Cole?! What could possibly be SO important that I need to see it right now?! After the hell of this… this EXPERIENCE I’ve been through WHAT could you do that would be worth even the tiniest bit of my attention?!”

“I think I may have found a way to grow ba-“ Bree cut me off mid-sentence.

“You want to be big again Cole? You want to be a REAL man? You want to feel strong again?! You want to RAPE little girls like ME Cole?! Is THAT what you want!?”

“No! Bree I want to hel-“

“FUCK YOU COLE!”

And with that Bree’s massive foot came down hard on my miniscule form with enough force to actually crack several of my ribs. The pain was intense. The next thing I knew I was coughing up blood all over myself.

“The hell?!”

I heard Bree say from above me.

“Your… your blood… it’s purple. Just like… just like that… oh my gosh!”

I saw it. I actually saw my body glowing with that same violet aura it had when I’d shrunk originally and when I was in the drawer earlier this morning. I saw the change and I decided to take advantage of the situation. For the firt time I deided to fully concentrate on the affects of the ooze. I forced myself to heal and then… to grow. Within seconds I’d been able to concentrate hard enough to take control of my own body. When the light subsided I looked around Bree’s apartment, for the first time at my normal, glorious, height of 6’1”. Then I looked directly into Bree’s shocked eyes and I could see her visibly shaking in fear. I coughed a bit before pulling myself together, cleared my throat, and said…

“Seriously?”

Bree stared blankly at me.

“So here I am, full sized, back to normal, just standing here, completely nude, in your apartment, and you’ve got NOTHING to say?”

Still she stared, still shaking.

“You just broke multiple ribs, you do understand that right? You just tried to KILL me… ME, Cole Pryde, your BEST friend in the world, you just tried to KILL ME!”

“I… I’m sorry I was… I was just upset… and I…”

“Shut up Breanna.”

Bree looked up at me and was about to break out into another fit of tears. I couldn’t handle that. Even after all she’s done I still…

“Breanna Thompson. I love you.”

“But I just… I just tried to kill you!”

"Look at me, do I look like a man who just suffered a near death experience to you?"

We shared a laugh, I could tell she needed that, then I took Bree into my arms and held her tight for the first time in what felt like forever and I whispered coldly into her ear

“Now, let’s go find Lee…”

Chapter End Notes:

Questions? Comments? Concerns? All may be answered in the next chapter of MASSIVE!